Alexis Kaufman, AKA Alexa Bliss, is a mind-blowing female wrestler who is presently signed to the WWE. Therein, she plays for the SmackDown brand.
Having made her debut on the SmackDown brand back in July 2016, Alexa finally got the title of the SmackDown Women’s Champion.
If you wish to know more about the famous Alexa Bliss- her weight, body measurements, Net Worth, height, personal information, success story, relationships, and much more, this guide covers almost every detail of the bold wrestler. Have a look!
Alexa Bliss’ Success Story
Alexis performs in the ring under the name ‘Alexa Bliss’. Later, in 2018, Alexa boasted several awards.
She won the 1st women’s Elimination Chamber Match and 2nd women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
From childhood, Alexis had been through a tough time in terms of health. She fought a rigorous battle with a life-threatening eating disorder at age 15.
However, she expressed that her fitness and bodybuilding phase helped her make a massive comeback.
Back in 2013, NXT signed Alexis. Additionally, in the same year, Alexis made her first TV debut.
Moreover, Alexa partook in Triple H’s WrestleMania entrance, which helped her regain her confidence.
Alexa Bliss’ Quick Bio
Alexa Kaufman was born to Bob Kaufman and Angela Kaufman in Columbus, Ohio, US, on 9th August 1991. Her current residence is in Orlando, Florida, US.
Alexis started showing quite a strong interest in physical activities and sports. Owing to this, the best part was that her parents always supported her hobbies and passion.
Later, they enrolled their daughter in a gymnastics class.
Moreover, Bliss got engaged in sports at the age of 5. She was also involved in softball, competing in track, gymnastics, and kickboxing.
Alexa’s birth name is Alexis Joann-Louise Kaufman. However, her relatives and friends call her Little Miss Bliss, Five Feet Of Fury, The Wicked Witch Of WWE, and many more.
Back in school, she was a cheerleader at the Hilliard Davidson High School. Later, she touched skies when she reached Division I status at Akron University.
Therein, she graduated with an MA degree. She took specialisations in medical diabetes.
Alexis generally spent most of her time in several competitive competitions in fitness. She competed in the Arnold Classic.
In 2013, Alexis finally signed her debut contract with WWE and was assigned to their developmental brand NXT.
- Birth Name: Alexis Joann-Louise Kaufman
- Nickname: Five Feet of Fury, Little Miss Bliss, The Wicked Witch of WWE
- Date of Birth: 9 August 1991
- Age: 30 Years
- Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Father Name: Bob Kaufman
- Mother Name: Angela Kaufman
- Siblings Name: Not Known
- Spouse/Partner/Boyfriend: Ryan Cabrera
- Children: None
- Ethnicity: White
- Occupation: Professional Wrestler
- Education: Graduate
- Tattoo: On her arm, a heart with an animated version of her and Ryan, depicts the couple’s love for each other
- Sexuality: Straight
In terms of education, Alexis completed her primary school from School Providence High School.
Later, she graduated from the University of Akron and Ohio Columbus Community College. Speaking of educational qualifications, Alexa has a MA degree in Medical Dietetics.
Alexa Bliss’ Height and Weight
Alexa Bliss has a breath-taking personality and physique. She stands 5 feet 1 inches (155 cm) (1.55 m). Speaking of weight, the wrestler is 46 kg (102 lbs).
Bliss has a beautiful pair of Hazel and blue eyes. They are undoubtedly profound and say a lot.
Bliss, however, keeps changing her hair color. Currently, she has a touch of blonde and pink hair.
Alexa Bliss’ Body Measurements
Bliss’s waist measures 25 inches (64 cm), and her hips measure 35 inches ( 89 cm). Her bust measures 33 inches (86 cm). As reported, her body measurements are 34-26-35 inches (86-64-89 cms).
Alexa has a slim and toned figure. She has a well-maintained figure because she is a fitness freak.
Alexa’s athletic frame results from her phenomenal work at the gym.
Alexa has a shoe size of 7 (US), 39(EU), 9(UK).
Her dress size is unknown. She has an inverted triangle body shape.
Alexa Bliss’ Body Measurements
5 feet 1 inch, (155 cm), (1.55 m)
46 kg, (102 lbs)
34-26-35 inches, ( 86-64-89 cms)
33 inches, (86 cm)
25 inches, (64 cm)
35 inches, (89 cm)
Hazel and Blue
Blonde and Pink
Figure or Body Shape
7 (US), 39(EU), 9(UK)
Alexa Bliss’ Net Worth
Alexa’s entire net worth is a sign of her prominent wrestling career. Currently, Alexa Bliss has a net worth of 2.3 million US dollars.
As per reports, Alexa earns around 300,000 dollars per annum in terms of her salary, solely from WWE.
Generally, the amount that Alexa receives per year is more. This is because it includes all payments of her royalties from merchandise and PPV appearances.
Alexa Bliss’ Dating History
Back in 2015, Alexis was dating Buddy Murphy (wrestler). With time, their relationship grew, and both thought of getting engaged.
Later, Alexis and Buddy got engaged after a few months. However, they split their engagement later in 2018.
In April 2022, Alexa Bliss got married to Ryan Cabrera. He is a musician. The couple had been dating since February 2020.
Alexa Bliss’ Most Loved Things
Here is the list of Alexa Bliss’s most favorite things:
- Favorite Foods: Burger, Grilled Chicken, Pizza, Fish
- Favorite Places: London, Switzerland, New York
- Favorite Movies: The Mask
- Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts
- Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt
- Favorite Color: Black, White, Blue, Pink, Grey, Yellow, Red
- Favorite Artists: Trish Stratus, Rey Mysterio
- Favorite Outfit: Gowns, Dresses, Jeans
- Favorite Products: Dior, Victoria Secrets
- Favorite Book: Sherlock Holmes
- Favorite Perfume: GUCCI
Alexa’s favorite rock band is Panic! At the disco. Besides, her favorite ice hockey team is the Columbus Blue Jackets.
Speaking of hobbies, she loved watching football and singing for a long time. Owing to this, her favorite sports are ice hockey and basketball.
Alexa’s favorite song is Beside You, by Marianas Trench.
Alexa Bliss’ Habits
- Alexis was a brilliant sports person back in her childhood. She was engaged in softball, track kickboxing, swimming, gymnastics, etc.
- When Alexis was 15, she had a life-threatening disorder. It was anorexia. In fact, her health was so dangerous that doctors told her parents that she wouldn’t survive in the next 24 hours.
- During her diagnosis, she worked hard and lost 40 pounds (18 kg) in 6 weeks.
- She is a mad pet lover. Alexis has a pet pig. It’s name is Larry Steve.
- She had also been a huge fan of Disney right from the age of 3.
- Alexis’s best friend’s name is Nia Jax, her fellow wrestler.
- She is into cosplaying a lot. Many of her Outfits ( wrestling Outfits) are inspired from Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Freddy Krueger, The Riddler, Chucky, and Iron Man.
Alexa Bliss’ Accomplishments
Other than WWE, Alexa appeared for Television shows as well. She was spotted on ‘Total Divas’ as herself during 2015-2018.
Speaking of achievements, she was the first ever woman to boast the SmackDown and Raw Women’s Championship. Apart from this, here are some of Alexa’s achievements.
- In 2020, Alexa got the 22nd position among 50 other female wrestlers with Nikki Cross in the PWI Tag Team 50.
- The wrestler won the WWE Raw Women’s Championship 3 times which is worth appreciating.
- Back in 2018, when the top 10 female single wrestlers match took place, she ranked 6th.
- Alexa won the WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship 2 times.
- Bliss won the 2nd Women’s Triple Crown Championship.
- When she was 17, Alexis got featured on a magazine cover named the American Cheerleader.
Alexa Bliss’ Social Media Profiles
Being a popular WWE fighter and a fitness idol, Alexa Bliss holds quite a follower base. Here are her social media profiles.
The Bottom Line
Back in 2018, Alexis Bliss was ranked at 5th position in the Top 10 Women’s Wrestler of the Year list by Sports Illustrated.
The beautiful wrestler is worth praise. Having defeated innumerable people in the ring and in her life, Alexis Bliss is anticipated to achieve massive success in the long run.