Amanda Seyfried is a marvelous Hollywood actress known for her exceptional acting performances on screen.
In 2011, People Magazine ranked her number 1 in the list of ‘25 Beauties at 25’. She was also featured in Vanity Fair’s lists and cover pages.
Seyfried has received numerous accolades and achievements in her career.
Check out Amanda Seyfried’s height and weight, success story, habits, body measurements, net worth, bio, dating history, and much more.
Amanda Seyfried’s Success Story
Amanda Seyfried started her journey by modeling in ads for Textile companies like ‘Limited Too’ and ‘Leighton Meester’. Seyfried was also featured in the novel series, ‘Sweet Valley High’. To earn her living, Amanda started to work as a waitress.
In her teenage years, she studied vocal lessons and opera. Amanda got a role in the series, ‘Guiding Light’.
This was followed by the character of Lucy Montgomery in the series ‘As the World Turns’ which was aired on CBS from 2000 to 2001.
Amanda acted in the series, ‘All My Children’ in 2002. Her breakthrough was the ‘Mean Girls’ released in 2004. Amanda gave the audition for the character, Regina George.
But the directors felt that Rachael McAdams is apt for that character. Initially, they fixed Amanda for the lead. But they changed their decision and the role went to Lindsay Lohan. Finally, Seyfried played the character Karen Smith, the friend of Regina.
Mean Girls was a box-office success and the actresses received appreciation and honors for their outstanding performance.
Seyfried acted in the movie ‘Nine Lives’. This movie is a collection of nine short films which have different themes and plots. She played the lead character in one of the short films.
She acted in films like ‘American Gun’, ‘Alpha dog’ and the short film ‘Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves’.
Another career breakthrough came from the series, ‘Big Love’ broadcasted on HBO from March 2006 to March 2011.
Seyfried played the character of Sarah Henrickson in that series. Amanda played the leading role of Sophie Sheridan in the musical romantic film, Mamma Mia.
The great actress Meryl Streep acted as her co-star in this movie. This movie was a hit and it became one of the highest-grossing movies in 2008. Seyfried sang five songs for the film.
Her song, ‘Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!’ was recorded for the promotion of the film. She acted as Anita in the movie, ‘Jennifer’s Body’ in 2008. This movie was shown at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2009.
In 2010, she acted in ‘Dear John’ which was inspired by the novel, ‘Dear John’. This film received negative reviews but it was commercially successful.
Amanda starred in the thriller movie ‘Chloe’ in 2009. It was commercially successful and became one of the best works of director Atom Egoyan. Amanda’s acting too gained appreciation from critics and the audience.
Later on, she appeared in the film Letters to Juliet’, a comedy movie inspired by the book written by Lise and Cell Friedman. Amanda went on to act in movies like ‘Red Riding Hood’, and ‘In Time’ in 2011.
That same year, she signed a contract with Japanese cosmetic company ‘Cle de Peau Beaute’ and became the company’s model and spokesperson.
Seyfried acted in the movie, ‘Les Miserables’ in 2012. She acted in movies like ‘The Big Wedding’, and ‘The End of Love’ in 2013. Amanda entered a professional agreement with Givenchy that same year.
Amanda acted in ‘Ted 2’ and ‘Pan’ in 2015. She resumed her role for the sequel of Mamma Mia, ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ in 2018.
She received appreciation and awards for her role as actress Marlon Davies in the film, ‘Mank’ in 2020.
Amanda Seyfried’s Quick Bio
Amanda Michelle Seyfried or Amanda Seyfried was born on December 3, 1985, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States.
She is the younger daughter of pharmacist Jack Seyfried and occupational therapist Ann Seyfried. Her elder sister, Jennifer Seyfried is a singer and musician. Amanda married Thomas Sadoski in 2017.
They have two children Nina Sadoski Seyfried, Thomas Seyfried-Sadoski. She joined Fordham University to complete her graduation but later dropped her course to act in the movie ‘Mean Girls’.
- Birth Name: Amanda Michelle Seyfried.
- Nickname: Minge, Mandy.
- Date of Birth: December 3, 1985.
- Age: 37 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
- Father Name: Jack Seyfried.
- Mother Name: Ann Seyfried.
- Siblings Name: Jennifer Seyfried.
- Spouse/Partner: Micah Alberti (2002-2005), Emile Hirsch (2005), Jesse Marchant (2005-2007), Dominic Cooper (2007-2010), Ryan Philippe (2010-2011), Andrew Jobion (2011), Josh Harnett (2012), Desmond Harrington (2012-2013), Justin Long (2013-2015) Thomas Sadoski (married on 2017).
- Children: Nina Sadoski Seyfried, Thomas Seyfried-Sadoski
- Ethnicity: Father- mostly German, small amounts of Swiss-German and English Ancestry, Mother- German, Welsh, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, remote French ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Voice over Artist Model.
- Education: High School (attended Fordham University, William Allen High School).
- Tatoo: Text tattoo ‘Minge’ (foot).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Amanda Seyfried’s Height and Weight
Amanda Seyfried stands 5 feet 3 inches (161 cm or 1.61 m) tall and she weighs 54 kg (119 pounds).
This incredible actress follows a low fat and low carb diet to remain physically fit. Her workouts include running, cycling, crunches, and stretching. Sometimes she does yoga too.
Amanda Seyfried’s Body Measurements
Amanda Seyfried is 5 feet 3 inches or 1.61 m (161 cm) tall. She weighs 54 kg (119 pounds).
The actress has a chest size of 36 inches (91.44 cm), a waist size of 26 inches (66.04 cm), a hips size of 33 inches (83.82 cm), and a body measurement of 36-26-33 inches or 91.44-66.04-83.82 cm.
Amanda looks stunning with green eyes and long blonde hair. She has a glowing complexion and has the most unique visage in Hollywood. Amanda has an hourglass body shape with a voluptuous body build.
Amanda’s dress size is 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK).
Amanda Seyfried’s Body Measurements
161 cm (5 feet 3 inches)
54 kg (119 pounds)
36-26-33 inches (91.44-66.04-83.82 cm)
36 inches (91.44 cm)
26 inches (66.04 cm)
33 inches (83.82 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Glowing Complexion, Long Blonde Hair, Full Lips, Most Unique Visages in Hollywood
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Amanda Seyfried’s Net Worth
Amanda Seyfried has a net worth of 16 million US Dollars in 2022. Mostly, her income sources are from acting, modeling, advertisements, endorsements, and social media.
Amanda Seyfried’s Dating History
Amanda Seyfried is a charming Hollywood actress. Here is a glimpse of her boyfriend and relationship timeline.
Amanda had a relationship with Micah Alberti from 2002 to 2005. They met each other on the shooting sets of ‘All my Children’. It was Amanda’s first serious relationship.
After that, she started dating Emile Hirsch in February 2005. It was a brief relationship that ended in June 2005. They met each other on the shooting set of the movie, ‘Alpha Dog’.
Her next boyfriend was Jesse Marchant with whom she dated for two years starting in 2005 and ending in 2007. This romance broke up after she met Dominic Cooper on ‘Mamma Mia’ sets.
She dated Cooper from 2007 to 2010. Seyfried met Ryan Philippe at a Halloween party of Kate Hudson in October 2010. They started dating but their romance ended in April 2011.
She started dating Andrew Joblon in August 2011. He is a real-estate executive from New York. However, they broke up in December 2011.
In January 2012, she had a relationship with Josh Hartnett. It ended in June 2012.
After one month, she met Desmond Harrington. They fell in love with each other. But their relationship was short-lived. In April 2013, the duo broke up.
Amanda and Justin Long started dating in October 2013. It ended after two years. Finally, she met her husband Thomas Sadoski in February 2016.
Amanda and Thomas got married on March 12, 2017. They are blessed with two children Nina Sadoski Seyfried, and Thomas Seyfried-Sadoski.
Amanda is rumored to have dated Alexander Skarsgard, and James Franco.
Amanda Seyfried’s Most Loved Things
Get ready to explore Amanda’s favorite lists?
- Favorite Foods: Amanda is a foodie and loves to eat everything.
- Favorite Places: Singapore, Korea, Japan
- Favorite Movies: Mother and Child, Animal Kingdom, Hannah and her Sisters, Romeo and Juliet, Mamma Mia.
- Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep.
- Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Green.
- Favorite Artists: Rihanna, Ed Sheeran.
- Favorite Outfits: Embellished gowns, short gowns, frocks, jeans, jumpsuits, leather dresses.
- Favorite Products: Cle de Peau Beaute Luminizing Face Enhancer, Lulu Organics Hair Powder, R + Co Bel Air Smoothing Conditioner, Cle de Peau Beaute La Crème, Cle de Peau Beaute Perfect Lash Mascara, Givenchy Very Irresistible Eau de Toilette, C.O. Bigelow Lavender Essential Oil.
- Favorite Books: Amanda loves books by Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, and Truman Capote.
- Favorite Perfume: Bvlgari Green Tea.
Besides these, Amanda loves painting, playing tennis, crocheting, knitting, blogging, reading, and traveling.
Awards Won by Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried is an exceptional actress who won 8 major awards among 47 nominations. She bagged the runner-up titles for five other honors too.
- Locarno International Film Festival 2005- Best Actress (Nine Lives).
- MTV Movie Awards 2005- Best On-Screen Team (Mean Girls).
- ShoWest 2010- Breakthrough Female Star of the Year.
- MTV Movie Awards 2010- Best Scared-As-Shit Performance (Jennifer’s Body).
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures 2012- Best Acting by an Ensemble (Les Miserables).
- Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association 2021- Best Supporting Actress (Mank).
- Satellite Awards 2021- Best Supporting Actress in a Film (Mank).
- Boston Society of Film Critics 2020- Best Supporting Actress Runner-up.
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association 2020- Best Supporting Actress Runner-up.
- Iowa Film Critics Association 2021- Best Supporting Actress Runner-up.
- National Society of Film Critics 2021- Best Supporting Actress Runner-up.
- San Diego Film Critics Society 2021- Best Supporting Actress Runner-up.
Amanda Seyfried’s Habits
Apart from singing and acting, Amanda loves to knit hats and baby booties. Knitting is one of her hobbies and could even knit while walking with her dog. She loves to perform multi-tasks as it could sharpen her concentration.
She is good at crocheting and had made a blanket for herself during the lockdown. The actress has a taxidermy collection which includes butterflies, owls, fox, goats, moose, baby horses, hybrid deer, and many more.
Amanda loves to eat sweets and chocolates. She does not follow a strict diet and heavy workouts. However, slim beauty eats nutritious foods and does exercises for fitness.
Julia Roberts’ Height, Weight, Dating History
Kirsten Dunst’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Lacey Chabert’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Jennifer Aniston’s Dating History, Body Measurements, Net Worth
Amanda is one of the top-notch young Hollywood actresses. She is an active philanthropist. Seyfried serves as an active participant in several charities and NGOs.
Amanda is the board member of the Non-Profit Organization, INARA which aims to provide adequate medical facilities to the victims of war zone areas, especially children.
They provided medical support for the child refugees in Syria. Amanda suffered from anxiety, OCD, and stage fright. There are cases in which she experienced panic attacks.
Through her self-confidence and determination, the brave lady overcome those obstacles. She is on her way to contributing more.