Ana de Armas is an exceptionally talented actress who acted in Cuban, Spanish, and Hollywood films.
This actress has immense potential to drive the audience into the essence of the movie. Within a few years of acting, de Armas gathered her fan base worldwide.
Ana is an upcoming actress who has the caliber to take on intense characters in movies and TV series. She bagged numerous accolades for her incredible performances.
Get ready to explore Ana de Armas’ body measurements, height and weight, success story, net worth, habits, bio, dating history, and much more.
Ana de Armas’ Success Story
Ana started her career by acting in the Spanish-Cuban movie ‘Una rosa de Francia’ directed by Manuel Gutierrez Aragon in 2006.
The following year, she acted in movies ‘El eden perdido’ and ‘Madrigal’.
After that Ana shifted to Madrid for better opportunities as an actress. There she met director Luis San Narciso, who gave her the opportunity in ‘El Internado’ for six seasons in that series.
It was aired from 2007 to 2010. This series increased her popularity and fan base, especially in Spain. She acted in the movie ‘Mentiras y Gordas’ in 2009.
Ana was often typecast for teenage roles and she needed to come out of that. She then learned English in New York and returned to Spain. There the actress starred in ‘Hispania’ which was shown from 2010 to 2011.
After acting in movies like ‘El callejon’, ‘Anabel’, and ‘Por un puñado de besos’ she had a long break in her career. Ana attended theater workshops and acting classes.
Soon, she moved to Los Angeles. De Armas faced difficulty adjusting there as she had a language barrier. Thus, she joined English classes to have a command of the English language. According to her, this should not stop her from succeeding in acting.
Ana acted alongside Keanu Reeves in the thriller movie ‘Knock Knock’ in 2015 and again acted with him in the movie ‘Daughter of God’. She then acted in ‘War Dogs’ and ‘Hands of Stone’.
In 2017, Ana appeared in the film ‘Blade Runner 2049’. The movie was not a commercial hit. She acted in the thriller movie ‘Overdrive’ that same year. The following year, Ana appeared in the film ‘Corazon’ alongside Demian Bichir.
In 2019, she acted in the hit movie ‘Knives Out’. Ana’s performance in this film gained appreciation from the audience. Thus it became one of her breakthrough movies in Hollywood.
She earned prestigious awards and a Golden Globe Award nomination. Soon, she appeared in the crime film ‘The Night Clerk’. In 2020, de Armas starred in ‘Sergio’. It is a biopic movie released on Netflix.
Ana returned to Cuba for the shooting of the film ‘Wasp Network’ written and directed by Olivier Assayas. She shared her screen with Daniel Craig and joined The James Bond movie series.
In 2022, it was announced that Ana will be starring in ‘Blonde’, a biopic based on the life of Marilyn Monroe. This movie was inspired by the novel written by Joyce Carol Oates.
Ana de Armas’ Quick Bio
Ana Celia de Armas Caso popularly known as Ana de Armas was born on April 30, 1988, in Havana, Cuba. She was brought up in Santa Cruz del Norte. Ana is the daughter of Ramon de Armas and Ana Caso.
Ramon had worked numerous jobs including bank manager, teacher, and principal. He even served as deputy mayor of the town. Ana had worked in the human resources wing of the Ministry of Education.
Ana’s brother Javier Caso is a photographer. During her childhood, she had electricity blackouts, and fuel shortages in Cuba.
She had no internet access and had to watch movies from a neighbor’s apartment as the family had no video player. When she was 14 years old, de Armas enrolled in the National Theater of Cuba.
But the young girl dropped the course without submitting the thesis and shifted to Spain. Her maternal grandparents have Spanish ancestry and thus she earned Spanish citizenship.
- Birth Name: Ana Celia de Armas Caso.
- Nickname: Ana.
- Date of Birth: April 30, 1988.
- Age: 34 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Havana, Cuba.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
- Father Name: Ramon de Armas.
- Mother Name: Ana Caso.
- Siblings Name: Javier Caso.
- Spouse/Partner: Paul Boukadakis, Marc Clotet (2010-2013), Edgar Ramirez (2016), Ben Affleck (2019-2021).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Her parents have Cuban and Spanish ethnicity.
- Occupation: Actress.
- Education: Graduate (attended National Theater of Cuba).
- Tatoo: Black moon tattoo (right wrist), Outline Heart tattoo (left foot).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Ana de Armas’ Height and Weight
Ana de Armas has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (168 cm or 1.68 m). She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds).
She has a slim body build. The actress has an hourglass body shape. The actress does workouts and follows a nutritious diet plan.
Ana de Armas’ Body Measurements
Ana de Armas stands 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m or 168 cm) tall. She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds).
De Armas is slim with a chest size of 35 inches (88.9 cm), a waist size of 25 inches (63.5 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (88.9 cm), and a body measurement of 35-25-35 inches or 88.9-63.5-88.9 cm.
Ana has attractive green eyes and light brown hair. Armas has an hourglass body shape. What about her outfit sizes? Well, Ana has a dress size of 6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK) and a shoe size of 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Ana de Armas’ Body Measurements
168 cm (5 feet 6 inches)
55 kg (121 pounds)
35-25-35 inches (88.9-63.5-88.9 cm)
35 inches (88.9 cm)
25 inches (63.5 cm)
35 inches (88.9 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Her Beauty, Green Eyes
6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Ana de Armas’ Net Worth
Ana’s worth is 6 million US Dollars in 2022. The Latin American girl struggled with the English language before landing in Hollywood movies.
Currently, her primary income sources are from acting in movies and TV series. Other sources include advertisements, sponsorships, endorsements, and social media.
Ana de Armas’ Romances
Ana started a relationship with Marc Clotet dated for a year. They first met each other in 2010. The duo got married in July 2011. But they got divorced in 2013.
Ana had dated Edgar Ramirez in 2016. It was a brief relationship that ended the same year. Ana had a relationship with Alejandro Pinero Bello.
She did not confirm this in public but she posted numerous photos of them on her social media handles. She started a relationship with Ben Affleck in 2019.
Ana and Ben met each other on the shooting sets of the film ‘Deep Water’ in 2020. The duo broke up after a year. Ana de Armas had a relationship with Paul Boukadakis.
Ana de Armas’ Most Loved Things
Let us explore Ana de Armas’ bucket lists.
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, Juice, Ice-cream, Chocolates.
- Favorite Places: Spain, Paris, Singapore, London.
- Favorite Movies: Rain Man, Titanic.
- Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep, Penelope Cruz, Cate Blanchett.
- Favorite Actor: Dylan Minnette, Colton Haynes.
- Favorite Color: Red, White, Black.
- Favorite Artists: Selena Gomez, Kristy Osmunson.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, Jeans, Tops, skirts, leggings, jumpsuits, frocks, and bright-colored dresses.
- Favorite Products: Estee Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara, Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm, Finishing Touch Flawless Mini Beauty Fridge for Makeup and Skincare, Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex, Theragun Prime Percussive Therapy Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun.
- Favorite Books: Ana loves romantic, fictional, thriller, and inspirational books.
- Favorite Perfume: Estee Lauder Beautiful Magnolia Eau de Parfum.
Besides these, de Armas loves watching movies, gymming, traveling, and shopping.
Ana de Armas’ Awards and Nominations
Ana de Armas has won 5 major awards among 15 nominations.
- Saturn Awards 2018- Best Supporting Actress (nominated).
- Detroit Film Critics Society 2019- Best Breakthrough (nominated).
- National Board of Review 2019- Best Cast (won).
- Golden Schmoes Awards 2019- Breakthrough Performance of the Year (won).
- IGN Summer Movie Awards 2019- Best Lead Performer in a Movie (nominated).
- Golden Globe Awards 2020- Best Actress: Motion Picture Comedy or Musical (nominated).
- Satellite Awards 2020- Best CAST: Motion Picture (won).
- Satellite Awards 2020- Best Actress: Motion Picture Comedy or Musical (nominated).
- Critics’ Choice Awards 2020- Best Acting Ensemble (nominated).
- Gold Derby Awards 2020- Best Ensemble, Best Breakthrough Performer (nominated).
- Actors and Actresses Union Awards 2020- Best Actress in an International Production (won).
- Imagen Awards 2020- Best Actress: Feature Film (nominated).
- Saturn Awards 2021- Best Supporting Actress (won).
- Critics’ Choice Super Awards 2022- Best Actress in an Action Movie (nominated).
Ana de Armas’ Habits
Ana de Armas is a girl with a fit and Curvy body. She has a habit of doing workouts and boxing. That is the reason why she fits perfectly in action movies. She often has weight training which is based on circuits.
These are focused on her upper and lower body. Ana loves to eat what she wants at that moment. However, she ensures that her eating does not cross a limit.
De Armas loves her dogs so much and posts the snapshots of her pets. Ana also likes to play video games with her friends.
The Bottom Line
Ana de Armas is an astounding actress. She had a great passion for acting. During her childhood, she had to depend upon the interests of her neighbor to watch movies as the family had no video players. The Cuban girl had no grip on the English language.
But she dreamt of acting in Hollywood movies and that spark motivated her to learn the language. It was difficult for her during her first movie shooting but eventually, she overcame that fear.
Currently, Ana is one of the stunning Hollywood actresses with a stronghold in displaying emotions and humor.