Angelina Jolie, an actress better known for her spectacular performances and glamorous looks. This reel heroine is a real heroine too. Angelina inspires us every day through her fighting spirit against cancer.
Throughout her career, the actress had made large-scale donations for education, health, and conservation. She lent her voice to community development, child immigration and education, refugees, human rights, and women’s rights.
Angelina Jolie, aims to uplift the weaker sections of the society whose voices had been cut off by darker hands of power and greed.
Get ready to know about Angelina Jolie’s body measurements, height and weight, journey to stardom, net worth, favorite lists, and much more.
Angelina Jolie’s Journey to Stardom
Hey fans, Are you excited to know how Angelina Jolie became a celebrity?
Angelina Jolie started professional acting at sixteen years old. She played her debut leading role in ‘Cyborg 2’. In 1995, she acted in her first Hollywood movie ‘Hackers’. Her breakthrough role was from the movie, ‘George Wallace’ released in 1997.
Jolie played Cornelia, the wife of Wallace and she won a Golden Globe Award for her brilliant performance. Her role in ‘Gia’ (1998) peaked her career graph even further.
Her performance gained huge appreciation from critics and she bagged the Golden Globe Award again. She also won a Screen Actors Guild Award. She acted as a sociopathic mental patient in ‘Girl, Interrupted’ along with Winona Ryder in 1999.
Jolie’s outstanding performance gave her Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Awards, and Academy Award.
Jolie’s film ‘Gone in 60 Seconds became a blockbuster and earned 237.2 million dollars worldwide. Angelina acted in Mr. & Mrs. Smith in 2005 along with Brad Pit.
The audience loved their chemistry and the film received mixed reviews with a total gross of 478.2 million dollars. In 2008, she became the highest-paid actress in Hollywood.
She made her feature directorial debut in the movie, ‘In the Land of Blood and Honey’ (2011). Recently, Angelina acted as ‘Thena’ in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film ‘Eternals’.
Angelina Jolie’s Height and Weight
Angelina Jolie has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (169 cm or 1.69 m). She weighs 45 kg (100 pounds). The slim beauty has an inverted triangle body shape. She maintains her body very well through proper diet and workouts.
Angelina Jolie’s Dating History
Let’s find out about the romances of Angelina Jolie.
Angelina Jolie met Johny Lee Miller on the shooting sets of ‘Hackers’ in 1995.
Jonny is a famous actor. They got married in March 1996. Angelina even wrote a white t-shirt with Johny’s name written on it with her blood! But the duo got divorced in 2000. They are good friends now.
Angelina met Jenny Shimizu during the shooting of ‘Foxfire’ in 1996. She has an attraction towards women too. The two beauties were in a strong relationship. Angelina wished to marry her but they could not proceed further.
Jolie had dated Timothy Hutton from 1997 to 1999. They were co-stars in ‘Playing God Together’. This was the time when Jolie had applied for divorce from her husband Johnny Miller.
She met Billy Bob Thornton at the shooting location of ‘Pushing Tin’ in 1999. Soon after that, the duo started dating. Finally, they tied the knot on May 5, 2000.
After three years, the couple got divorced. It is rumored that Angelina had dated Antonio Banderas (2000), Jared Leto (2002-2003), Colin Farrell (2003-2004), Val Kilmer (2004), and Johnny Depp (2010-2011).
Also, there were rumors that she was in a relationship with female celebrities like Karolina Kurkova (2007), and Lady Gaga (2010).
The relationship between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie was celebrated among the fans.
They became the most favorite couple in Hollywood. The duo met each other at the shooting sets of ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ in 2005. They started dating and in April 2012, they were engaged.
The glamorous couple got the name ‘Brangelina’. Angelina and Brad Pitt got married on August 23, 2014. She even changed her name to Jolie Pitt.
They have six children (three biological and three adopted). But their fans were disappointed with their divorce in April 2019.
Angelina Jolie’s Personal Info
Angelina Jolie Voight was born on June 4, 1975, in Los Angeles, California, US. She was born into the actor’s family. Both her parents Jon Voight and Marcheline Bertrand and her godparents Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell were actors.
She has a brother James Haven who is an actor too. Go through the list to know more.
- Birth Name: Angelina Jolie Voight.
- Nickname: Angie, Ange, AJ.
- Date of Birth: 4 June 1975.
- Age: 46 years old.
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini.
- Father Name: Jon Voight.
- Mother Name: Marcheline Bertrand.
- Siblings Name: James Haven (Actor).
- Spouse/Partner: Jonny Lee Miller (married-1996, divorced-2000), Billy Bob Thornton (married-2000, divorced-2003), Brad Pitt (married-2014, divorced-2019).
- Children: Jolie has 6 children (adopted-3, biological-3). Maddox Chivan Jolie-Pitt (born on August 5, 2001, and adopted on March 10, 2002), Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt (born on November 29, 2003, and adopted on March 15, 2007), Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt (born on January 8, 2005, and adopted on July 6, 2005), Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt (born on May 27, 2006), Knox Leon Jolie-Pitt (born on July 12, 2008), Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt (born on July 12, 2008).
- Ethnicity: Father- German and Slovak descent, Mother- French Canadian, Ditch, German ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Voice actor, Film Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Philanthropist, Humanitarian aid worker.
- Education: Graduate. (El Rodeo School, New York University, Beverly Hills High School, Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute, William O Schaefer Elementary School).
- Tatoo: Angelina Jolie is a tattoo lover. She has more than 20 tattoos on her body. She had either done newer ones on top of the old ones or cleared the old ones completely for new ones. These tattoos are done at various points of her timeline.
- Sexuality: Bisexual.
Angelina Jolie’s Body Measurements
Angelina Jolie has a height of 5 feet 7 inches or 1.69m (169 cm) and a weight of 45kg (100 pounds).
She has a slim body with a chest size of 36 inches (91.4 cm), a waist size of 25 inches (63.5 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (88.9 cm), and a body measurement of 36-25-35 inches or 91.4-63.5-88.9 cm.
Angelina has an inverted triangle body shape. She looks stunning with her blue eyes and dark blonde hair. She has a slim body frame.
What about her outfit sizes? Well, Angelina Jolie has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK).
Angelina Jolie’s Body Measurements
169 cm (5 feet 7 inches)
45kg (100 pounds)
36-25-35 inches (91.4-63.5-88.9 cm)
36 inches (91.4 cm)
25 inches (63.5 cm)
35 inches (88.9 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Inverted triangle body shape
Lips, Slim body frame, attractive eyes, tattoos
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK)
Angelina Jolie’s Most Loved Things
Are you curious to explore the bucket lists of Angelina Jolie?
Go through the list below.
- Favorite Foods: Cheerios (breakfast cereal brand), McDonald’s, Tequila.
- Favorite Places: France, Ecuador, Toronto, Italy.
- Favorite Movies: She loves to watch motivational movies and feel-good movies.
- Favorite Actress: Ellen Pompeo.
- Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Black.
- Favorite Artists: Madonna, Elvis Presley.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, top & jeans, trench coats, loose trousers, beige gowns, leather pants, leather gown.
- Favorite Products: Urban Apothecary’s ‘Charm’ lipstick, face oil from Guerlain, Saint Laurent’s Sac de jour bag, Smythson gray bag.
- Favorite Books: Vlad the Impaler: In Search of the Real Dracula (M.J Trow).
- Favorite Perfume: Carolina Herrera (She prefers unisex perfumes).
Besides these, Angelina Jolie loves modeling, dancing, traveling, and blogging.
Angelina Jolie’s Awards and Nominations
Angelina Jolie’s stunning performance on screen gave her prestigious awards and honors. What a talented actress!
Throughout her career, she bagged 60 awards among 148 nominations. Angelina won 1 Academy Award, 3 Golden Globe Awards, and 2 Screen Actors Guild Awards.
Here is a glimpse of her major awards,
- Academy Awards 2000 – Best Supporting Actress (Girl, Interrupted).
- Honored with the Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award 2014.
- Golden Globe Awards 1998- Best Supporting Actress- Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture for TV (George Wallace).
- Golden Globe Awards 1999- Best Actress – Miniseries or Motion Picture for TV (Gia).
- Golden Globe Awards 2000- Best Supporting Actress- Motion Picture (Girl, Interrupted).
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Choice 1999- Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Motion Picture made for TV or Miniseries (Gia).
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2000 – Outstanding Performance by Female Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture (Girl, Interrupted).
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 1999, 2000- 2 awards.
- MTV Movie Awards 2005- Best Fight (Mr. & Mrs. Smith).
- NAACP Image Awards 2011- Outstanding Foreign Motion Picture (In the Land of Blood and Honey).
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2015- Favorite Villain (Maleficent).
- People’s Choice Awards 2004, 2008- 2 awards.
- Satellite Awards 1998, 2008- 2 awards.
- Saturn Awards 2008, 2015- 2 awards.
- Teen Choice Awards 2005- 3 awards.
- Teen Choice Awards 2010- Choice Movie Actress: Action (The Tourist).
- Film Critic Awards 1999, 2008- 2 awards.
- Film Festival Awards 1998, 1999, 2006, 2007, 2014- 6 awards with two in 1999.
Apart from movie and television awards, Angelina won numerous humanitarian awards for her philanthropic works.
Angelina was awarded the Alliance of Women Film Journalists EDA Award for Humanitarian Activism in 2007, 2011, and 2013. It is a remarkable achievement for a celebrity to get honored for her activism and societal works.
Mila Kunis’ Height, Weight, Dating History, Body Measurements
Salma Hayek’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Sofia Vergara’s Body Measurements, Net Worth
Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Height, Weight, Net Worth
Angelina Jolie’s Net Worth
Angelina Jolie’s net worth is $120 million US Dollars as of 2022. She is one of the highest paid actresses in Hollywood. She was ranked as the second-highest-paid actress in the world by Forbes magazine in 2020.
Her major income sources are from acting, brand promotions, winery, and social media.
Has Angelina Jolie done Plastic Surgery?
Well, there had been several rumors that the actress had done nose surgery or rhinoplasty. But these rumors lack proper evidence. Her face shape is perfect and there is no need to do any additional treatments like botox fillers.
The actress is well aware of her body conditions. She had done breast surgery to prevent the occurrence of a serious disease.
Angelina Jolie had a preventive double mastectomy on February 16, 2013. It is to prevent the occurrence of breast cancer. Jolie had an 87% chance of breast cancer because of her defective BRCA 1 gene.
Unfortunately, BRCA mutations happened in her maternal family tree. Angelina’s mother Marcheline was diagnosed with breast cancer and she died due to ovarian cancer. Her grandmother too died due to ovarian cancer.
Just months after Jolie’s operation, her aunt died of breast cancer. The operation reduced the cancer probability to below 5%. Angelina had undergone reconstructive surgery. This includes implants and allografts.
In March 2015, Jolie’s test results indicated early signs of ovarian cancer.
The probability was more than 50%. To prevent this, the actress underwent salpingo-oophorectomy, which is the removal of an ovary and fallopian tube.
The operation resulted in premature menopause despite hormone replacement surgery.
These acts of Angelina Jolie gained huge appreciation worldwide. The genetic tests to detect the defective BRCA gene had increased significantly.
Kristen Bell’s Body Measurements
Anna Kendrick’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Joey King’s Dating History, Body Measurements
Nicole Kidman’s Height, Weight, Dating History
Angelina Jolie is one of the astounding talents in Hollywood. She amazed us through her various roles in movies. She has conquered the highest point in terms of her reel life.
But her work in fields of education, charity, human rights, and women’s rights is unbelievable!
Angelina Jolie is a happy soul who wants everyone to be happy.