Brie Larson is an astounding Hollywood actress and singer. She was listed in Forbes under 30 lists in 2016 and 2018.
Brie had a wax statue of her at Madame Tussauds museum, New York. She was also listed among the 100 most Influential People in the World by Time Magazine.
Captain Marvel of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is indeed a real-life superhero who supports gender equality and uplifts women’s empowerment.
Brie Larson has won Golden Globe Award, Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Primetime Emmy Award, and other prestigious awards within her professional acting career.
Check out Brie Larson’s height and weight, body measurements, net worth, success story, personal info, and much more.
Brie Larson’s Story of Success
Brie started her professional acting through the TV series ‘Raising Dad’ telecasted from 2001-2002. Brie acted in the movie, ‘Right on Track’.
She shared a screen with Beverley Mitchell in that film. The movie revolves around the lives of drag race star sisters namely, Erica and Courtney Enders.
Brie was not only a good actress, but she is a talented singer-songwriter too. She developed a passion for music when she was 11 years old. Brie began to write original songs and record audio tracks for it.
She uploaded her works on her website. Larson received huge support from a music executive.
Larson had auditioned for a role in the movie ‘Peter Pan’ but unfortunately, she failed to get it. Soon, she wrote an original, ‘Invisible Girl’. Later on, she signed a contract with Tommy Mottola. Brie released an album, ‘Finally Out of P.E’.
Larson had co-written the songs with Blair Daly, Pam Sheyne, Lindy Robbins, and Holly Brook. Her song was listed in Billboard Hot Singles and was featured on MTV.
Larson had starred in ‘Hoot’ in 2006. It is a comedy movie in which she shared her screen with Logan Lerman and Cody Linley. Brie was demotivated due to numerous unsuccessful movies and a lack of proper casting.
She acted as Kate Gregson in the series, ‘United States of Tara’. Larson had been a part of the stage production of the play ‘Our Town’.
It was featured in the Williamson Theater Festival in 2010. She acted in ‘Greenberg’, a comedy-drama movie directed by Noah Baumbach. Brie later acted in the comedy film, ‘Scott Pilgrim vs. the World’ directed by Edgar Wright.
In an interview, she said that the character of Envy in that movie provided her with a career breakthrough. She was also a part of the song ‘Black Sheep’ in that movie.
Larson had co-written and co-directed the short film, ‘The Arms’ along with Jessie Ennis and Sarah Ramos. It won a special jury award at Sundance Film Festival.
Her breakthrough lead role came when she acted as Grace in the movie, ‘Short Term 12’.
This movie is written and directed by Destin Daniel Cretton. Her character, Grace, is a supervisor of an institution. Brie’s performance received positive reviews from critics and the audience. She received major awards for her awesome performance.
Brie had acted in the movie ‘Room’, directed by Lenny Abrahamson in 2015. It took inspiration from the novel, ‘Room’ written by Emma Donoghue. Major shooting scenes were shot in a 10ft by 10ft shed.
Brie had spent about one month in a room isolated from the external world. She had done major preparations such as diet modification, staying away from sunlight, and exercises.
The film received wide-scale acceptance and Brie’s character was highly appreciated by critics. She has also won some prestigious awards like Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, and BAFTA Award.
Brie Larson starred as Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) in the movie ‘Captain Marvel’ in 2019. She became a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
It was the first female-led film by Marvel and it grossed 1 billion dollars becoming the first female superhero movie to achieve that mark.
Larson had prepared well for that role which included judo training, boxing, wrestling, interaction with Nellis Air Force. She again acted as Captain Marvel in the blockbuster, ‘Avengers: Endgame’.
This movie grossed 2.79 billion dollars to become the highest-grossing movie of all time.
Brie Larson’s Height and Weight
Brie Larson has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm or 1.7 m). She weighs 58 kg (128 pounds). Brie has an amazing body figure, with correct proportions of height and weight. She practices daily workouts and follows a balanced diet plan.
Brie Larson’s Dating History
Are you curious to explore Brie Larson’s dating history? Let’s check who these lucky lads are.
Brie Larson started dating Cody Linley in 2006. Cody is an American actor and singer. He is famous for his role in the series, Hannah Montana. They both met in the sets of ‘Hoot’. The duo broke up the next year.
In 2008, Brie had a relationship with John Patrick Amedori. He is an actor and musician. John was famous for his roles in ‘Law & Order’, ‘Dear White People’, ‘Gossip Girl’, ‘Ghost Whisperer’, and ‘The Butterfly Effect’. They broke up in 2012.
After that breakup, Brie Larson started a relationship the next year. It was with singer Alex Greenwald. He was the lead singer in ‘Phantom Planet’.
They got engaged in May 2016. But they broke up in 2019. The same year, Brie started dating Elijah Allan-Blitz. He is an Emmy award-winning director.
Both of these celebrities were seen in a tourist destination, spending time together and enjoying themselves. They made their relationship public in 2020. They had attended the 92nd Academy Awards together.
Brie Larson’s Personal Info
Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers popularly known as Brie Larson was born on October 1, 1989, in Sacramento, California United States. Both her parents Sylvain Desaulniers and Heather Desaulniers are homeopathic chiropractors.
She has a sister, Milaine Desaulniers. Her father is a Franco-Manitoban and her mother has English, Swedish, German, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry. Check out more about Brie Larson.
- Birth Name: Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers.
- Nickname: Brie.
- Date of Birth: 1 October 1989.
- Age: 32 years old.
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, United States.
- Religion: Christian.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra.
- Father Name: Sylvain Desaulniers.
- Mother Name: Heather Desaulniers.
- Siblings Name: Milaine Desaulniers.
- Spouse/Partner: Cody Linley (2006-2007), John Patrick Amedori (2008-2012), Alex Greenwald (2013-2019), Elijah Allan-Blitz (2019).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Father- Franco-Manitoban and distant Metis and Mother- English, Swedish, German, Welsh, and Scottish ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Filmmaker.
- Education: Graduate (American Conservatory Theater).
- Tatoo: No.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Brie Larson’s Body Measurements
Brie Larson stands 5 feet 7 inches or 1.7m (170 cm) tall. She weighs 58 kg (128 pounds).
Brie has a perfect body figure with a chest size of 34 inches (86 cm), a waist size of 24 inches (61 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (89 cm), and a body measurement of 34-25-35 inches or 86-61-89 cm.
Brie Larson looks awesome with her brown eyes and blonde hair. This slim beauty has an hourglass body shape. Talking about her outfit sizes, Brie Larson has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and a shoe size of 9(US) or 42(EU) or 8.5(UK).
Brie Larson’s Body Measurements
170 cm (5 feet 7 inches)
58 kg (128 pounds)
34-24-35 inches (86-61-89 cm)
34 inches (86 cm)
24 inches (61 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Hourglass body shape
Smile, lip shape.
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
9(US) or 42(EU) or 8.5(UK)
Brie Larson’s Favorite Things
Get ready to explore the favorite lists of Brie Larson.
- Favorite Foods: Sea Food, Lasagna.
- Favorite Places: Miami, Tokyo.
- Favorite Movies: Room, The Spectacular Now
- Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet, Jennifer Aniston.
- Favorite Actor: Tom Cruise.
- Favorite Color: Pink.
- Favorite Artists: Kathryn Bigelow, Ava DuVernay, Madonna, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Billie Eilish, Selena Gomez.
- Favorite Outfits: Frame Jeans, T-shirts, Custom Prada Gown, Slip dress, Sequin Gown, High Waist Trousers.
- Favorite Products: Chanel La Solution 10 de Chanel, Lancer Caviar Lime Acid Peel, Kiehl’s Instant Renewal Concentrate Mask, Davines shampoo and Conditioner, Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara, Chantecaille Lip Chic Lip Color in Camellia.
- Favorite Books: Magnolia Table, The Summer Without Men, Interaction of Color.
- Favorite Perfume: MLH Sigil Fragrance Oil.
Besides these, Brie Larson loves writing, singing, reading, and traveling.
Brie Larson’s Awards and Nominations
Brie Larson is a versatile actress with her acting style and composure. Throughout her career, she had won 114 awards among 174 nominations.
- Academy Awards 2016- Best Actress (Room).
- BAFTA Awards 2016- Best Film Actress in a Leading Role (Room).
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2020- Outstanding Interactive Program (The Messy Truth VR Experience).
- Golden Globe Awards 2016- Best Actress in a Motion Picture: Drama (Room).
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2016- Outstanding Performance by a Motion Picture Actress (Room).
- Austin Film Critics Association Awards 2014, 2016- Bobby McCurdy Breakthrough Artist Award, Best Actress (Short Term 12, Room).
- Black Film Critics Circle 2013, 2016- Best Actress (Short Term 12, Room).
- Chicago Film Critics Association 2015- Best Actress (Room).
- Chlotrudis Society for Independent Film Awards 2014- Best Actress (Short Term 12).
- Central-Ohio Film Critics Association 2016- Best Actress (Room).
- Critics’ Choice Awards 2016- Best Movie Actress (Room).
- Dallas-Fort Worth Film Critics Association 2016- Best Actress (Room).
- Denver Film Critics Society 2016- Best Actress (Room).
- Detroit Film Critics Society 2014- Breakthrough Performance, Best Actress (Short Term 12).
- Florida Film Critics Circle 2016- Best Actress (Room).
- Georgia Film Critics Association 2014, 2016- Best Breakthrough Artist, Best Actress (Short Term 12, Room).
- Houston Film Critics Society 2016- Best Actress.
- Indiana Film Journalists Association- Best Actress (Room).
- San Diego Film Critics Society 2016- Best Actress (Room).
- Seattle Film Critics Circle 2014- Best Actress (Short Term 12).
- Southeastern Film Critics Association 2014, 2016- Best Actress (Short Term 12, Room).
- Actress in a Leading Role in a Motion Picture (Room).
- Sundance Film Festival 2012- Short Film Special Jury Prize (The Arm).
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2019- Best Fight in a Movie (Captain Marvel).
- International Spirit Awards 2015- Best Female Lead (Room).
- International Online Cinema Awards 2013- Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role.
- Gotham Awards 2013- Best Actress (Short Term 12).
These are the major awards won by Brie. There is an endless list of awards and honors and she has time for more!
Anne Hathaway’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Jamie Lee Curtis’ Measurements, Net Worth
Elizabeth Olsen’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Catherine Bell’s Dating History, Body Measurements
Brie Larson’s Net Worth
Brie Larson’s net worth is estimated to be $25 million US Dollars as of 2022. She marked her signature as an actor, voice actor, writer, author, and philanthropist.
Brie took the roles of an actor, singer, songwriter, musician, screenwriter, poet, and film director in her real life. However, her major income sources are from acting, filmmaking, advertisements, brand promotions, and social media.
Has Brie Larson Done Plastic Surgery?
Brie Larson is a young actress in Hollywood. There are numerous rumors that the actress had plastic surgeries. Reports say that she had nose surgery in 2009.
The change can be mainly seen at her nose tip. No alterations are done on her nose width. However, as years went by she had done rhinoplasty to make her nasal frame narrower.
Another rumor is that Brie had done Blepharoplasty. This surgery rectifies droopy eyelids. This can be done by the removal of excess fat, skin, or muscle fibers.
Another rumor is about her breast surgery. Earlier her breast size was small but now it has increased. It may be due to the natural aging process.
This actress is no doubt a beautiful young woman. These rumors and gossip lack concrete shreds of evidence other than mere speculations.
Melissa Rauch’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Gina Carano’s Dating History, Body Measurements
Tyra Banks’ Dating History, Body Measurements, Net Worth
Angelina Jolie’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Brie Larson is one of the splendid actresses in Hollywood today. Larson is an activist too. She provides support to sexual assault survivors and gender equality. She along with Alia Penner had launched ‘women of Cinefamily’.
This provides support to movies directed and starred by women. Brie is such a good human being who understands the necessities of society.