Britney Spears is one of the astounding and versatile singers of English pop. Check the list of ‘Greatest Singers of all Time’, Britney Spears will always be one among the top ten.
Britney is known as the ‘Princess of Pop’. She has sold over 100 million records worldwide. She is one of the ‘World’s Best Selling Music Artists’.
Check out Britney Spears’ height and weight, body measurements, journey to stardom, net worth, personal info, and much more.
Britney Spears’ Journey to Stardom
Britney Spears had an interest in music and dance at a very young age. Spears also studied gymnastics and voice lessons. She had won numerous state-level competitions for gymnastics.
At 8 years old Britney along with her mother attended the audition for ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’.
But she was rejected as she was too young. Nancy Casella, New York City talent agent, spotted her singing skill and suggested she join the Professional Performing Arts School.
Britney got her first professional role in the Broadway musical ‘Ruthless’. Later in 1992, she was cast in ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’ along with Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling, and Keri Russell.
Her career breakthrough came from her debut album ‘Baby One More Time’ released in 1999. The album became a hit and was listed number 1 at US Billboard 200. It received platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America.
The album was ranked at the top in numerous countries and has sold 30 million copies worldwide.
It was meant to be released as an animated album but Spears rejected this and came up with the idea of a Catholic School which became iconic for the song.
Her next studio album ‘Oops!… I Did it Again’ was released in May 2000. This album too became a success and it sold 20 million copies worldwide. It was ranked in numerous countries like the US, UK, Australia, Sweden, and Switzerland.
In February 2001, Spears had published a book ‘A Mother’s Gift’ which was co-written with her mother.
Later she released her third album named ‘Britney’ which was also successful. It sold 10 million copies worldwide and hit the top charts in Australia, the UK, and mainland Europe.
In 2002, she was ranked ‘World’s Most Powerful Celebrity’ by Forbes magazine. She also acted in ‘Crossroads’ released in 2002. After one year, she released her fourth album, ‘In the Zone’.
The album was ranked as one of ‘The 50 Most Important Recording of the Decade’ by NPR.
Britney released ‘Circus’ in December 2008. This album received appreciation from critics and it topped the charts in Canada, the Czech Republic, and the US.
Her seventh album ‘Femme Fatale’ received platinum certification by RIAA. It was for the first time that three songs of her album were in the top ten list of the charts.
Britney Spears became the judge of the famous reality show ‘The X Factor’ alongside Simon Cowell, L.A Reid and Demi Lovato. Her salary of 15 million dollars was the highest for a judge in television history.
But later this record was broken by Katty Perry who earned 25 million dollars for ‘American Idol’.
Britney Spears’ Height and Weight
Britney Spears stands 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm or 1.63 m) tall. She weighs 57 kg (126 pounds).
Britney became a bit chubby over the years but recently, she started doing workouts with a balanced diet plan which transformed her into a slim beauty.
Britney Spears’ Relationship Timeline
Britney Spears had a lot of boyfriends over the years. Britney had a relationship with Reg Jones from 1995 to 1997. They were teenage lovers. In 1998, Britney started dating Justin Timberlake. Fans loved their chemistry but they broke up in 2002.
It was reported that the breakup was due to Britney’s secret relationship with choreographer Wade Robson. She then dated Fred Durst in 2003. Britney was rumored to have dated Jaren Leto, Colin Farrel, and Columbus Short.
In 2004, Britney married her childhood pal Jason Alexander. But it was one of the short-lived marriages as they annulled it after just 55 hours. She married Kevin Federline the same year.
She was blessed with two sons, Jayden James and Sean Preston. But the couple divorced in 2007.
Soon after that, Britney began dating J.R Rotem, a music producer. It was rumored that she had a relationship with model Issac Cohen, singer Howie Day and illusionist Criss Angel.
Britney was in a relationship with photographer Adnan Ghalib from 2007 to 2008. She started dating her manager Jasin Trawicjk in 2009. After four years of romance, the duo broke up. Soon she started dating David Lucado who is a lawyer.
It was short-lived as they split in 2014. That same year Spears started her new relationship with producer Charlie Ebersol. However, they ended their relationship in 2015.
Currently, Britney is in a relationship with Sam Asghari. They both met during the shooting of ‘Slumber Party’ music video in 2016. Last year, they announced their engagement through Instagram.
Britney Spears’ Personal Info
Britney Jean Spears was born on December 2 1981 in McComb, Mississippi, United States. She is the second child of James Spears and Lynne Spears. She has two siblings, James Spears and Lynne Spears.
She was born in a place that had a strong religious influence of Evangelical Protestantism. Growing up she had studied Kabbalist teachings. Recently she had converted to Catholicism. Go through the list to know more.
- Birth Name: Britney Jean Spears.
- Nickname: Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess of Pop, The Pop Phenomenon, Godney, Pop Tart, The Pop Legend, Bit-Bit, Britney Pig.
- Date of Birth: 2 December 1981.
- Age: 40 years old.
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, United States.
- Religion: Catholicism.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
- Father Name: James Spears.
- Mother Name: Lynne Spears.
- Siblings Name: Bryan Spears (brother), Jamie-Lynn Spears (sister).
- Spouse/Partner: Britney is engaged to Sam Asghari. She was in relationship with Reg Jones (1996-1998), Robbie Carrico (1998-1999), Justin Timberlake (1999-2002), Wade Robson (2001-2002), Fred Durst (2002), Colin Farrel (2003), Jason Alexander (married on 2004 and annulled on 2004), Kevin Federline (married on 2004 and divorced on 2007), J.R Rotem (2006-2007), Issac Cohen (2007), Criss Angel (2007), John Dundahl (2007), Adhan Ghalib (2007-2009), Jason Trawick (2009-2013), David Lucado ( 2013-2014), Charlie Ebersol (2014-2015).
- Children: Sean Spears, Jayden Spears.
- Ethnicity: Britney’s father and mother have English, Maltese, small amounts of Scottish, Scots-Irish/ Northern Irish, Irish, French, and Welsh ancestry.
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Fashion Designer, Video Director, Author, Dancer, Actress, Record Producer.
- Education: Professional Performing Arts School (Parklane Academy).
- Tatoo: Britney is a tattoo lover. She has at least 9 tattoos on her body. Triangle tattoo (right hand), Dice tattoo (left forearm), Fairy tattoo (lower back), Kissing lips tattoo (right forearm), Kabbalah Hebrew tattoo (backside of her neck), Chinese tattoo (on her bikini line), Cross tattoo (on her bikini line), flower tattoo (right foot), Pattern tattoo (right toe).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Britney Spears’ Body Measurements
Britney Spear has a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63m (163 cm). She weighs 57 kg (126 pounds).
She has a flawless rectangular body shape with a chest size of 35 inches (89 cm), a waist size of 27 inches (68.5 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (89 cm), and a body measurement of 35-27-35 inches or 89-68.5-89 cm.
Britney Spears has attractive brown eyes and blonde hair. What about her outfit sizes? Well, Britney Spears has a dress size of 4(US) or 34(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 7(US) or 38(EU) or 5(UK).
Britney Spears’ Body Measurements
163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
57 kg (126 pounds)
35-27-35 inches (89-68.5-89 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
27 inches (68.5 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Rectangular body shape
Breathless voice, Attractive smile
4(US) or 34(EU) or 8(UK)
7(US) or 38(EU) or 5(UK)
Britney Spears’ Favorite Things
Curious to explore the bucket lists of Britney Spears?
Go through the list below.
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, Hotdogs.
- Favorite Places: Hawaii, Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Favorite Movies: Steel Magnolias (1989), Pretty Woman (1990), Titanic (1997).
- Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
- Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Blue.
- Favorite Artists: Madonna, Whitney Houston, Janet Jackson.
- Favorite Outfits: Frock, Gowns with sequins, t-shirts, jeans, skirts,
- Favorite Products: She loves perfumes, beauty, and cosmetic products. She has businesses in toys and games, dresses, books, fragrances, sunglasses, and hair care products.
- Favorite Books: The Horse Whisperer (written by Nicholas Evans).
- Favorite Perfume: Britney has her fragrance brand. Fantasy, Curious, Curious: In Control, Midnight Fantasy, Believe, Curious Heart, Hidden Fantasy, Circus Fantasy, Radiance are some of her brand’s perfume collections.
Besides these, Britney loves dancing, reading, writing, and traveling.
Britney Spears’ Awards and Nominations
Britney Spears, what an exceptional singer! Throughout her career, she has won 376 awards among 706 nominations. She is the youngest artist to be honored with the Hollywood Walk of Fame at the age of 21. Here is a glimpse of her achievements.
- 4Music Video Honors (Nominations-3).
- APRA Music Awards (Nominations-1).
- Amadeus Austrian Music Awards (Won-1, Nominations-2).
- American Music Awards (Won-1, Nominations-6).
- ARTISTdirect Awards (Nominations-5).
- BDS Awards (Won-13, Nominations-13).
- BMI Film & TV Awards (Won-2, Nominations-2).
- Bambi Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Barbie (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Basenotes Fragrance Awards (Nominations-4).
- Best of Las Vegas Awards (Won-10, Nominations-10).
- Billboard Mid-Year Music Awards (Won-7, Nominations-10).
- Billboard Music Awards (Won-7, Nominations-21).
- Billboard Music Awards (Won-8, Nominations-21).
- Billboard Music Video Awards (Nominations-1).
- Billboard Touring Awards (Nominations-3).
- Bizarre Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards (Won-1, Nominations-5).
- Bravo A-List Awards (Won-3, Nominations-3).
- Bravo Otto Awards (Won-4, Nominations-4).
- BreakTudo Awards (Nominations-1).
- Brit Awards (Nominations-4).
- CD:UK (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- CDDB Silicon CD Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Capital Radio Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Capricho Awards (Won-3, Nominations-3).
- Channel (V) Thailand Music Video Awards (Won-3, Nominations-4).
- Comet Awards (Won-3, Nominations-5).
- Danish Grammy Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- E! Awards (Nominations-1).
- Echo Music Prize (Won-1, Nominations-4).
- Emma-gaala (Nominations-2).
- FiFi Awards (Won-7, Nominations-9).
- GAFFA Awards (Won-2, Nominations-2).
- GLAAD Media Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- GV Music & Fashion Awards (Won-4, Nominations-4).
- Gaygalan Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Glammy Awards (Won-5, Nominations-5).
- Glamour Awards (Won-1, Nominations-3).
- Golden Raspberry Awards (Won-3, Nominations-7).
- Grammy Awards (Won-1, Nominations-8).
Apart from these awards, Britney holds 11 world records in her name. Britney Spears has her own versatility and style.
Britney Spears Net Worth
Britney Spears has a net worth of $70 million US Dollars as of 2022. She is one of the most famous singers of all time.
She earns mainly through singing, world tours, stage performances, acting, fashion designing, film producing, dancing, writing, brand promotions, and social media.
Has Britney Spears Done Plastic Surgery?
What do you think? Britney Spears is one of the beautiful Hollywood artists. She is now 40 years old but still looks so young! By comparing the old photos with the present one, it is clear that she had done nose surgery.
Earlier, her nose was wider and bulbous but now it became thin with a pointed nose tip. It is also clear that the 40-year-old singer had used Botox to clear off the scars and wrinkles of her forehead and around her eyes.
It has been reported that she had admitted the use of fillers. Some plastic surgeons believe that she has been doing Botox surgeries frequently to maintain her fairness.
Another rumor is about her breast augmentation surgery. Some reports say that her mother allowed her to do augmentation surgery when she was a teenager. All these gossips and rumors however lack evidence other than mere speculations.
Britney Spears will be at the top of the most talented female singers of all time. Apart from being a singer, she is a philanthropist too.
Spears is the founder of ‘Britney Spears Foundation’. She had made numerous donations for the diseased, and needy people.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, she participated and promoted the #DoYourPartChallenge campaign which encouraged the public to donate for the helpless. Britney Spears is truly an inspiring personality.