Dove is an exceptional actress and singer in Hollywood. She had been a part of famous projects and shows.
Cameron has won numerous accolades for acting and singing. She is a multi-talented personality.
Her iconic roles in movies and TV series had increased her name and fame.
Get ready to explore Dove Cameron’s body measurements, height and weight, rise to fame, habits, net worth, bio, romances, and much more.
Dove Cameron’s Rise to Fame
Dove started her acting career through the stage production of ‘Les Miserables’ where she acted as a young Cosette. This stage production was through ‘Bainbridge Production Arts’. She again acted under BPA in ‘The Secret Garden’ in 2008.
Cameron got the opportunity to act in a comedy series on Disney Channel in 2012. Initially, it was named ‘Bits and Pieces’ but later on the creators renamed it ‘Liv and Maddie’.
Dove acted the double roles of Liv and Maddie, the lead characters in that series. This series increased her popularity and it was one of her breakthrough roles. The episodes received millions of viewers.
Dove released a cover for the song ‘On Top of the World’ (Imagine Dragons) in August 2013. Two months later, Cameron released her single ‘Better In Stereo’.
Both her songs were ranked on Billboard Kid Digital Songs charts. In 2015, she played her debut non-Disney film, ‘Barely Lethal’. She starred in the musical fantasy movie ‘Descendants’ directed by Kenny Ortega.
Her songs ‘Rotten to the Core’ and ‘If Only’ were ranked on Billboard Hot 100. After ‘High School Musical 2’, it’s soundtrack topped at the Billboard 200.
Dove along with Ryan McCarran together formed a band titled, ‘The Girl and the Dreamcatcher’ in 2015. They created their first single ‘Written in the Stars’ which was released in October 2015.
This is followed by their second single ‘Glowing in the Dark’ in January 2016, third ‘Someone You Like’ in April, and fourth ‘Make You Stay’ in June 2016.
Their EP received negative reviews. The band was split after their breakup a few months later. She continued her role in Liv & Maddie next season that same year. The final season ended in 2017.
Towards the end of 2016, she appeared in Hairspray Live which was telecasted on NBC. Dove’s performance received positive comments. She continued her role in ‘Descendants 2’ in 2017.
She performed in the live production of ‘Mamma Mia’ that same year. After 2 months, she acted in ‘Dumplin’ a Netflix movie where the actress shared her screen with Jennifer Aniston.
She entered a professional contract with Marvel Studios to act in their series, ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.D’. She voiced Gwen Stacy (Ghost-Spider) in the animated movie project ‘Marvel Rising’ in December 2017.
Cameron had signed with Columbia’s Disruptor Records’ in March 2018. She got the opportunity to portray Cher Horowitz in the stage adaptation of ‘Clueless’. She appeared in ‘The Light in Piazza’ in 2019.
She released an EP ‘Bloodshot/Waste’ in September 2019. Dove released her single ‘Out of Touch’ in 2019. Rapper Bia was featured on her next single ‘Remember Me’.
In 2020 & 21, she released the singles ‘We Belong’ and ‘LazyBaby’. Cameron then appeared in ‘Schmigadoon’, an Apple TV musical series.
Dove had voiced ‘Big Nate’ an animated TV series in 2022. She released her next single ‘Boyfriend’ the same year.
Dove Cameron’s Quick Bio
Chloe Celeste Hosterman (Dove Olivia Cameron) was born on January 15, 1996, in Seattle, Washington, United States. Her father Philip Alan Hosterman and her mother Bonnie Wallace got divorced when she was a child.
Dove has an elder sister, Claire Hosterman. During her schooldays, little Dove had to face frequent episodes of bullying at her school. She stated that she had experienced this from her primary classes onwards.
Philip died in 2011 and this shook her very badly. She changed her then name Chloe Celeste Hosterman to Dove Cameron as this was the pet name her father used to call her.
- Birth Name: Chloe Celeste Hosterman (Dove Olivia Cameron).
- Nickname: Dovery, Dovelin.
- Date of Birth: January 15, 1996.
- Age: 26 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn.
- Father Name: Philip Alan Hosterman.
- Mother Name: Bonnie Wallace.
- Siblings Name: Claire Hosterman.
- Spouse/Partner: Paul Boukadakis, Marc Clotet (2010-2013), Edgar Ramirez (2016), Ben Affleck (2019-2021). Ryan McCartan (2013- 2016), Thomas Doherty (2016-2020), Alexander 23 (2021).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Her parents have Austrian, German, French, English, Scottish, Swedish, Danish, Hungarian, and distant Dutch ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Model, Voice Actor.
- Education: High School (Sakai Intermediate School, Burbank High School, Bainbridge High School).
- Tatoo: Little Sun tattoo (side of her right-hand ring finger), ‘X’ tattoo (left-hand little finger), ‘IMMORTEL’ text tattoo (right wrist), Snake tattoo (right middle finger), Gun with a Rose tattoo (left forearm), ‘SHE’ text tattoo (left middle finger), ‘DO IT FOR APHRODITE’ text tattoo (right forearm), Snake tattoo (right ankle), ‘Matiere D’etoiles’ tattoo- French phrase means ‘Star Material’ (left ankle), Capricorn symbol tattoo (bikini line), ‘ALCHEMICAL’ text tattoo (back), ‘candy is dandy’ text tattoo (left arm), ‘none of this is real’ text tattoo (right thumb), French word tattoo (left wrist), Gemini symbol tattoo (hip area).
- Sexuality: Queer.
Dove Cameron’s Height and Weight
Dove Cameron is 5 feet 1 inch (168 cm or 1.68 m) tall. She weighs 52 kg (114 pounds). She has a slim body build. Cameron does not have a strict workout plan but her body looks fit and healthy.
Dove Cameron’s Body Measurements
Dove Cameron stands 5 feet 1 inch (1.57 m or 157 cm) tall. She weighs 52 kg (114 pounds).
Cameron looks astounding with a chest size of 34 inches (86.3 cm), a waist size of 24 inches (60.9 cm), a hips size of 32 inches (81.2 cm), and a body measurement of 34-24-32 inches or 86.3-60.9-81.2 cm.
Cameron has green eyes and blonde hair. She is slim with an hourglass body shape. What about her outfit sizes? Well, Dove has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and a shoe size of 6(US) or 39.5(EU) or 4(UK)
Dove Cameron’s Body Measurements
157 cm (5 feet 1 inch)
52 kg (114 pounds)
34-24-32 inches (86.3-60.9-81.2 cm)
34 inches (86.3 cm)
24 inches (60.9 cm)
32 inches (81.2 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
6(US) or 39.5(EU) or 4(UK)
Dove Cameron’s Net Worth
Dove Cameron has a net worth of 3 million US Dollars in 2022. A Major share of her income comes through singing, promotions, acting, stage performances, programs, advertisements, and social media.
Dove Cameron’s Dating History
Dove started a relationship with Ryan McCartan in 2016. They both met in 2013 on the shooting sets of Liv and Maddie. Together the duo had released several songs.
Three years later, Ryan proposed to Cameron. But they split up the same year. Dove had disclosed this to her fans through Instagram. She started dating Thomas Doherty in December 2016.
The duo met during the shooting of ‘Descendants 2’. Dove confirmed their relationship in 2017. In 2020, Cameron announced their breakup on Twitter.
It was reported that she had a relationship with Alexander 23 from 2021. Dove had stated that she is bisexual. But recently she said that she considers herself queer.
It was rumored that Dove had a relationship with Veronica St. Clair. However, the authenticity is not yet confirmed.
Dove Cameron’s Most Loved Things
Let us explore Dove Cameron’s bucket lists.
- Favorite Foods: Coconut rice, Garlic bread.
- Favorite Places: Paris, Switzerland.
- Favorite Movies: Pretty Baby, Romeo and Juliet, Almost Famous, Edward Scissorhands.
- Favorite Actress: Bella Thorne.
- Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Favorite Color: White, Blue.
- Favorite Artists: Glenn Miller, Remi Wolf, JAWNY, Greta Van Fleet, Cailin Russo, Jany Green, SOFI TUKKER, Jades Goudreault
- Favorite Outfits: Leggings, gowns, frocks, Jeans, Tops, bright-colored outfits.
- Favorite Products: Shu Uemura Anti/Oxi + Pollutant & Dullness Clarifying Cleansing Oil, Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Rose Petal Facial Toner, Clarins Double Serum, Herbivore Rose Quartz Gua Sha, Foreo Bear Facial Toning Device, Loa Skin Botanical Beauty Elixir, Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil, Weleda Skin Food Original Ultra-Rich Cream, Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream, Beautycounter Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream, Dr. Barbara Strum Eye Cream, Supergoop Glowscreen Sunscreen SPF 40, Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream, Mario Badescu Glass Bottle Drying Lotion, Squish Flower Acne Patches, Kora Organics Turmeric BHA Brightening Treatment Mask, Foreo UFO 2, Island Thyme Vanilla Lip Balm.
- Favorite Books: Lolita, The Elephant Man, Frankenstein, Dracula, The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Favorite Perfume: YSL’S Paris Perfume.
Besides these, Dove loves watching movies, listening to music, reading, and snowboarding.
Halsey’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Demi Lovato’s Bio, Measurements, Weight
Coco Quinn’s Height, Weight, Net Worth
Maren Morris’ Bio, Height, Measurements
Dove Cameron’s Awards and Nominations
Dove Cameron has won 2 major awards among 8 nominations.
- Teen Choice Awards 2014- Choice TV: Female Breakout Star (Liv and Maddie) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2015- Choice TV Actress: Comedy (Liv and Maddie) Nominated.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2016- Favorite Female TV Star: Kids’ Show (Liv and Maddie) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2016- Choice TV Actress: Comedy (Liv and Maddie) Nominated.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2017- Favorite Female TV Star (Liv and Maddie) Nominated.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2017- Best Musical Moment (You Can’t Stop the Beat) Nominated.
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2018- Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series (Liv and Maddie) Won.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2020- Favorite Movie Actress (Descendants 3) Nominated.
Dove Cameron’s Habits
Dove Cameron loves watching movies, listening to music, reading, and snowboarding. She is a person with vasovagal syncope reactions.
This means that she could not tolerate the events of an accident, injury, stress, and any incident which involves blood. She is a lover of hard rap or punk. She has a habit of writing a diary.
Dove does not follow a strict workout plan. Most of her workouts are cardio exercises like walking and running. She does booty workouts too.
Nessa Barrett’s Body Measurements, Net Worth
Bella Poarch’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Doja Cat’s Body Measurements, Dating History
Lizzo’s Height, Weight, Net Worth
The Bottom Line
Dove Cameron is a multi-talented young lady. She does her performances effortlessly. But the successful artist had the worst school life. She was bullied at her primary and high schools.
This affected the little girl mentally, physically, and emotionally. Moreover, she lost her father at age 15. As a mark of love and respect to her father, she renamed her ‘Dove Cameron’.
Dove is the pet name her father used to call her. She overcame all these obstacles and emerged as a successful celebrity. Dove has more opportunities waiting for her.