Elizabeth Olsen is one of the talented and astounding actresses in Hollywood today. She started acting at the age of four following the footsteps of her twin sisters.
Elizabeth studied acting from drama school all of which improved her skills and transformed her into a promising actress in Hollywood. Moreover, she has a pleasing smile and attractive eyes.
She has gained millions of fans across the globe through her awesome performances in movies and mini-screens.
Get ready to explore Elizabeth Olsen’s height and weight, body measurements, success story, net worth, personal info, and much more.
Elizabeth Olsen’s Journey to Stardom
Let’s explore how Elizabeth Olsen emerged as one of the promising actresses in Hollywood. She started acting in front of the camera at a very young age.
At 4 years old, Elizabeth started acting in her twin sister’s projects like ‘How the West was Fun’, ‘The Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley’. She had attended acting classes and workshops to boost her talents.
As a teenager, Olsen joined Tisch School of the Arts, which is a media school of New York University. She had attended the classes in Atlantic Music Company.
Elizabeth then completed a semester at Moscow Art Theater School, Russia. Slowly, roles came in search of her. She acted in plays, ‘Dust’ and ‘Impressionism’ under off-Broadway and Broadway productions.
In 2011, she acted in her debut film, ‘Martha Marcy May Marlene’. It was a thriller film written and directed by Sean Durkin. Her performance and the film received positive reviews at Sundance Film Festival.
Olsen played the role of ‘Martha’, a young girl gripped by delusions and their consequences. She received the Critics’ Choice Movie Award in the Best Actress category and Independent Spirit Award in the Best Female Lead category.
Elizabeth had acted in ‘Silent House’ directed by Chris Kentis and Laura Lau. The movie was released at Sundance Film Festival in 2011. It was released in theaters a year after.
In 2012, Olsen acted in the comedy film ‘Liberal Arts’ and suspense thriller ‘Red Lights’. She got a nomination at the 66th British Academy Film Awards in January 2013.
She starred as Edie Parker in the film ‘Kill Your Darlings’. Her character Edie is the first wife of novelist Jack Kerouac. Later, she acted as Marie Sebastian in the movie ‘Old Boy’.
This movie was the American remake of the South Korean movie released in 2003. In this movie, Olsen works as a nurse and helps the protagonist to find his missing daughter. In 2014, Elizabeth had acted in the film, ‘In Secret’.
This movie took inspiration from the novel ‘Therese Raquin’ written by Emile Zola.
In the same year, Olsen had acted in the movie ‘Godzilla’. She shared her screen with Bryan Cranston and Aaron Taylor-Johnson. The film was a blockbuster hit and grossed 529 million dollars. She had acted in ‘Very Good Girls’ along with Dakota Fanning.
Her career breakthrough came through the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Elizabeth had acted in Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ which is the sequel of the film ‘The Avengers’.
In the movie, she had acted as ‘Wanda Maximoff’ or ‘Scarlet Witch’ (a superhero in Marvel Comics). Olsen made her debut appearance as Scarlet Witch at the post-credits of the movie, Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ released in 2014.
She shared the screen with Taylor-Johnson who played the character of Scarlet Witch’s brother ‘Quicksilver’ in the Marvel superhero storyline.
Elizabeth acted in other Marvel movies like ‘Captain America: Civil War’. ‘Avengers: Infinity War’, and ‘Avengers: Endgame’.
Olsen acted with Tom Hiddleston in the movie, ‘I Saw the Light’ which was directed by Marc Abraham. In this biographical movie, she plays the character Audrey Williams, the wife of singer Hank Williams (Tom Hiddleston).
Elizabeth then acted in ‘Wind River’, playing the role of an FBI agent in this mystery film. She also acted in a comedy movie, ‘Ingrid Goes West’ the same year.
In September 2018, she played in ‘Sorry for Your Loss’, a Facebook web series. Her performance in the series received positive reviews and appreciation from critics.
Last year she played as Scarlet Witch in the series ‘Wanda Vision’. The series was premiered on Disney. She shared the screen with Paul Bettany, who played the superhero character ‘Vision’. The series received positive reviews from critics and the audience.
Olsen was nominated for prestigious awards for her superb performance including a nomination for Golden Globe Awards. Olsen will again play the same character in ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’.
She will also act in a series, Love and Death’ which will be premiered on HBO Max this year
Elizabeth Olsen’s Height and Weight
Elizabeth Olsen has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (168 cm or 1.68 m). She weighs 56 kg (123 pounds). Catherine has a perfect hourglass body shape. Olsen has a pear body shape. She is a slim beauty with an attractive smile.
Elizabeth Olsen’s Romances
Elizabeth Olsen is rumored to have dated Alexander Skarsgard. He is a Swedish actor. They met each other in 2012. They were seen together at the Vanity Fair Oscar afterparty.
But none of them had confirmed their relationship. After that, she had a relationship with actor Boyd Holbrook. The duo met each other in 2012.
It had been reported that they got engaged in March 2014. But they broke up the next year. It is rumored that Olsen and Tom Hiddleston were in a relationship after the shooting of ‘I Saw the Light’.
Elizabeth started dating Robbie Arnett whom she met on her vacation in Mexico. Robbie is a band member of Milo Greene. They got engaged in 2019. Eventually, the couple tied the knot.
Elizabeth Olsen’s Personal Info
Elizabeth Chase Olsen was born on February 16 1989 in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States. Her father Dave works as a real estate agent and her mother Jarnett Olsen was a dancer.
She has elder twin sisters Mary-Kate and Ashely Olsen who had acted in films and television series as child artists. Elizabeth has an older brother Trent Olsen. Olsen’s broke up in 1996.
Elizabeth also has younger half-siblings, Courtney Taylor Olsen and Jake Olsen. Her parents have Norwegian and English ancestry.
- Birth Name: Elizabeth Chase Olsen.
- Nickname: Lizzie Olsen.
- Date of Birth: 16 February 1989.
- Age: 32 years old.
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Religion: Atheist.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
- Father Name: David Olsen.
- Mother Name: Jarnett Olsen.
- Siblings Name: Trent Olsen, Twins: Mary-Kate Olsen & Ashley Olsen, Half-siblings: Courtney Taylor Olsen and Jake Olsen.
- Spouse/Partner: Alexander Skarsgard (2012), Boyd Holbrook (2012-2015), Tom Hiddleston (2015), Robbie Arnett (2017- present).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Elizabeth’s father has Norwegian ancestry and her mother has English ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer.
- Education: Graduate (Campbell Hall School, Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, Atlantic Theater Company Acting School, Eugene O’Neill Theater Center).
- Tatoo: Olsen had done a barbed wire tattoo on her forearm before the release of her film ‘Old Boy’ in 2012.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Elizabeth Olsen’s Body Measurements
Elizabeth Olsen stands 5 feet 5 inches or 1.68m (168 cm) tall. She weighs 56 kg (123 pounds).
This stunning actress has a perfect figure with a chest size of 34 inches (86.3 cm), a waist size of 25 inches (63.5 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (89 cm), and a body measurement of 34-25-35 inches or 86.3-63.5-89 cm.
Elizabeth’s cute smile can attract everyone. This slim beauty has a pear body shape with attractive green eyes and blonde hair. Talking about her outfit sizes, Elizabeth Olsen has a dress size of 6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK) and a shoe size of 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK).
Elizabeth Olsen’s Body Measurements
168 cm (5 feet 5 inches)
56 kg (123 pounds)
34-25-35 inches (86.3-63.5-89 cm)
34 inches (86.3 cm)
25 inches (63.5 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Pear body shape
Breathless voice, Attractive smile
6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Elizabeth Olsen’s Most Loved Things
So What’s inside the favorite lists of Elizabeth Olsen?
Go through the list below.
- Favorite Foods: Vanilla Frozen, Ice cream, Chocolates, burger, cabbages dishes.
- Favorite Places: New Delhi, Dubai.
- Favorite Movies: She likes to watch romantic and feel-good movies.
- Favorite Actress: Her favorite actress is Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Favorite Actor: Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite colors are Cadmium Blue and Sandy Taupe.
- Favorite Artists: Savage Garden, Sam Cooke, Milo Greene.
- Favorite Outfits: Black gowns, beige dresses, t-shirts, jeans, gowns with long sleeves and plunging necklines, jumpsuits, long sleeve fringe tops, velvet mini dress.
- Favorite Products: Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado, Dior Diorshow Iconic, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Sunscreen Makeup, Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, Dermalogica Active Moist.
- Favorite Books: The Sun Also Rises written by Ernest Hemingway.
- Favorite Perfume: Elizabeth likes to use oil-based rollerball perfumes. Diptyque Phiosykos Perfume Oil Roll-On, Nirvana Black and White by Elizabeth and James (Sister’s Brand) are her favorite perfumes.
Besides these, Elizabeth loves cooking, reading, cycling, traveling, and gymming.
Elizabeth Olsen’s Awards and Nominations
Elizabeth Olsen had won 13 awards among 48 nominations. She had bagged numerous achievements both on-screen and mini screen. This year she was on the nominated list for Best Actress in a Miniseries or Television Film for the Golden Globe Awards.
- Chicago Film Critics Association 2011- Most Promising Performer (Martha Marcy May Marlene).
- Elle Women in Hollywood 2011- Woman of the Year.
- Florida Film Critics Circle 2011- Pauline Kael Breakout Award.
- Ghent International Film Festival- Special Mention.
- Indiana Film Journalists Association 2011- Best Actress.
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association 2011- New Generation Award.
- Phoenix Film Critics Society Awards 2011- Best Actress in a Leading Role.
- Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2012- Best Breakthrough Performance.
- Vancouver Film Critics Circle 2012- Best Actress (Martha Marcy May Marlene.
- Fangoria Chainsaw Awards 2013- Best Leading Actress (Silent House).
- Deauville American Film Festival 2015- Hollywood Rising Star Award.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2021- Best Performance in a Show.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2021- Best Fight.
Elizabeth Olsen had been a part of the most amazing movie projects. She had the caliber to bag more prestigious awards in the future.
Elizabeth Olsen’s Net Worth
Elizabeth Olsen’s net worth is estimated to be $11 million US Dollars as of 2022. Olsen is a television series and movie actress. Her major income sources are from acting, brand promotions, advertisements, and social media.
Did Elizabeth Olsen Get Cosmetic Surgery?
Elizabeth Olsen is one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood today. Her smile and attitude had gained millions of fans worldwide.
Just like any other celebrity, she has been surrounded by a bunch of rumors and gossip. One important rumor is about her rhinoplasty surgery.
By comparing her previous photos with present ones, some reports say that her nose was a wider nasal bridge but now it appears smooth with a pointed nose tip. It had been rumored that her sisters had influenced her for the surgery.
But Dr. Michael Salzhauer, a famous plastic surgeon said that her looks are completely natural. According to him, she had not done any cosmetic surgeries on her nose. The small change is due to the natural aging process.
Elizabeth Olsen continues to showcase her acting skills through movies and television series. She is a busy actress with numerous upcoming projects produced by world-famous production houses.
She had been in the nomination lists of top-notch awards. She is too passionate about acting. It is time to unveil the true potential of this talented actress.