Emilia Clarke is an astounding Hollywood actress. Can you imagine another actress as Daenerys Targaryen in GOT? Clarke made the character irreplaceable due to her screen presence and versatile acting.
She played a major role in making GOT a worldwide hit. Clarke was listed in the 100 most influential charts in 2019 by Time Magazine. Emilia has her grace and charm which made her the perfect cast as a princess in GOT.
Get ready to explore Emilia Clarke’s body measurements, height and weight, rise to fame, net worth, habits, bio, romances, and much more.
Emilia Clarke’s Rise to Fame
Emilia Clarke used to act in dramas and plays during her school days. ‘Twelfth Night’ and ‘West Side Story’ are some of the productions at school. Later she enrolled in Drama Center London and completed her graduation.
Emilia had her debut in a short film, ‘Drop the Dog’ which was created by students at the University of London. After her graduation, Clarke did numerous jobs along with attending the auditions.
Emilia appeared in ‘Doctors’, a British soap opera in 2009. The following year, she got her debut in ‘Triassic Attack’. Her performance earned her a UK Star of Tomorrow title from Screen International magazine.
Tamzin Merchant was cast for this role initially but eventually, it went to Clarke. Emilia was the iconic character in the series and she continued to shine there for 8 seasons till the series ended in May 2019.
Emilia Clarke stole the series to her name with her outstanding performance. She received awards, praise, and appreciation from critics, the media, and the audience.
This talent made her the highest-paid TV actress in 2017. Clarke received 1.2 to 2 million pounds per series episode. She had voiced for the GOT video game in 2014.
Emilia appeared in an episode of Saturday Night Live in 2019. She acted in her debut movie role in the short film ‘Shacked’ released in 2012. It was shown in the Murder Manual horror series on Amazon Prime Video.
Clarke acted in the movie ‘Spike Island’ in 2012 sharing her screen with Elliott Tittensor. The following year, Clarke appeared in Broadway Production ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’ and ‘Dom Hemingway’.
Clarke once said in an interview that she was cast for the movie, ‘Fifty Shades of Gray’ but she rejected the offer as the film demanded explicit and nude scenes. Soon, Clarke acted in the movie ‘Terminator Genisys’.
Her performance in that film was awesome and the film was a box office success. Emilia acted in ‘Me Before You’, a movie inspired by a popular novel.
She acted as Qi’ra in ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ directed by Ron Howard in 2016. The movie was released in 2018. Clarke starred as Verena in the movie ‘Voice from the Stone’ in 2017.
Emilia’s movie ‘Above Suspicion’ received appreciation from critics. It was inspired by a novel written by Joe Sharkey and was directed by Philip Noyce.
Emilia Clarke’s Quick Bio
Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke popularly known as Emilia Clarke was born on October 23, 1986, in London, England. Clarke was brought up in Oxfordshire.
She is the daughter of Peter Clarke and Jennifer Clarke. Peter worked as a sound engineer in a theatre and her mother Jennifer is a businesswoman.
In 2020, Jennifer was selected as the vice-president (marketing) for a global management consultancy firm. Emilia’s maternal ancestry has an Indian origin. Her maternal grandmother’s father is an Indian.
After her grandmother’s death, Emilia visited India to complete the rituals of death. She has a brother, Bennett Clarke. He worked in the visual section of GOT (Game of Throne).
- Birth Name: Emilia Isobel Euphemia Rose Clarke.
- Nickname: Mily, Em.
- Date of Birth: October 23, 1986.
- Age: 36 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: London, England.
- Religion: Non-religious.
- Zodiac Sign: Libra.
- Father Name: Peter Clarke.
- Mother Name: Jennifer Clarke.
- Siblings Name: Bennett Clarke.
- Spouse/Partner: Seth MacFarlane (2012-2013), James Franco (2013), Cory Michael Smith (2014), Jai Courtney (2014-2015), Charlie McDowell (2018-2019).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Emily’s mother has an Indian origin. Her parents have English, Indian, German, and Welsh ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress.
- Education: Graduate (Drama Center London, St. Edward’s School Oxford, Rye St. Antony Independent School Oxford).
- Tatoo: Bumblebee Tattoo (left-hand pinky finger), Dragons Tattoo (right wrist).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Emilia Clarke’s Height and Weight
Emilia Clarke has a height of 5 feet 2 inches (165 cm or 1.65 m). She weighs 52 kg (115 pounds).
Clarke has an awesome smile and a well-maintained body. She has her workout routines and exercises. Emilia consumes nutritional food and she does not follow a strict diet plan.
Emilia Clarke’s Body Measurements
Emilia Clarke is 5 feet 2 inches (1.57m or 157 cm) tall. She weighs 52 kg (115 pounds).
Clarke looks stunning with a chest size of 35 inches (88.9 cm), a waist size of 26 inches (66 cm), a hips size of 37 inches (93.9 cm), and a body measurement of 35-26-37 inches or 88.9-66-93.9 cm.
Emilia is gorgeous with brunette hair. Her eyes are heterochromatic with rings of blue and brown irises. This in turn makes her even more attractive. She has a pear-shaped body. Clarke has a wide smile and full lips.
What about her outfit sizes? Well, she has a dress size of 2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK) and a shoe size of 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK).
Emilia Clarke’s Body Measurements
157 cm (5 feet 2 inches)
52 kg (115 pounds)
35-26-37 inches (88.9-66-93.9 cm)
35 inches (88.9 cm)
26 inches (66 cm)
37 inches (93.9 cm)
Heterochromatic Rings of Blue and Brown Irises
Figure or Body Shape
Full lips, Wide Smile
2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Emilia Clarke’s Net Worth
Emilia Clarke’s net worth is 20 million US Dollars in 2022. Most of her wealth came from her role in GOT (Game of Thrones). It was reported that Clarke was paid 1 million to 1.1 million US Dollars per episode for the last two seasons of GOT.
She established herself as an incredible actress through this series. Besides that, she has numerous endorsements and earns through advertisements.
Emilia Clarke’s Romances
Emilia Clarke started dating Seth MacFarlane in July 2012. As months passed they lost their bond mainly due to their busy work and the long distance between them. The duo broke up in March 2013.
Clarke had a relationship with James Franco in 2013. The romance started in June but it ended in October. She had dated Cory Michael Smith in March 2014.
The actors worked together for a stage production. They visited the award ceremonies and were seen holding their hands. The relationship ended in May 2014.
Emilia dated Jai Courtney in February 2015. It was a brief relationship and it ended in June 2015.
She then started a relationship with Charlie McDowell in October 2018. The duo split up in February 2019. Emilia is rumored to have dated Jared Leto.
Emilia Clarke’s Favorite Things
Are you curious to find out Emilia Clarke’s favorite lists?
- Favorite Foods: Pick n Mix.
- Favorite Places: Italy, India.
- Favorite Movies: Deadpool
- Favorite Actress: Kate Winslet, Meryl Streep.
- Favorite Actor: Arnold Schwarzeneggar.
- Favorite Color: Red.
- Favorite Artists: Bob Dylan, Beatles.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, top, and jeans, leather jackets, satin gowns, embellished gowns, leggings.
- Favorite Products: Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Wrinkle Correcting Serum, Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, Clinique Pop Reds in Red-Handed, Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm, Clinique All About Clean All-in-One Cleansing Micellar Milk + Makeup Remover, Clinique Clarifying Lotion 1, Clinique High Impact Mascara, Clinique Just Browsing Brush-On Styling Mousse, Dolce & Gabbana the Emotion Eyes Liquid Eyeliner, Dolce & Gabbana Passion Eyes Mascara.
- Favorite Books: Just Kids (Patti Smith), The Overstory (Richard Powers), All the Light We Cannot See (Anthony Doerr), Saltwater (Jessica Andrews), It’s Not Ok to Feel Blue (Scarlett Curtis), Clean and Lean for Life (James Duigan), The Poetry Pharmacy (William Steghart).
- Favorite Perfume: Le Labo Santal 33.
Besides these, Clarke loves horse riding, tennis, reading, and traveling,
Awards Won by Emilia Clarke
Emilia Clarke has won 12 major awards among 47 nominations. Clarke won most of her awards and honors through her performance in GOT (Game of Thrones) seasons.
- Britannia Awards 2018- British Artist of the Year.
- Empire Awards 2015- Empire Hero Award (Game of Thrones).
- EWwy Awards 2011- Best Supporting Actress: Drama (Game of Thrones).
- Gracie Awards 2012- Outstanding Female Rising Star in a Drama Series or Special (Game of Thrones).
- Saturn Awards 2019- Best Actress on Television (Game of Thrones).
- Scream Awards 2011- Scream Award for Breakout Performance: Female (Game of Thrones).
- Screen International Stars of Tomorrow 2010- UK Star of Tomorrow (Triassic Attack).
- SFX Awards 2013- Best Actress (Game of Thrones).
- Shortly Do Good Awards 2019- Comedy Video.
- TIME 100 Most Influential People in the World 2019.
Emilia Clarke’s Habits
Emilia is a fantastic actress. She is a person who does numerous philanthropic works. Emilia is an active reader. She has recommended numerous books to her fans. Clarke loves playing tennis.
Clarke also likes to ride horses. It is one of her favorite activities. Emilia visits famous holiday destinations to refresh her mind.
The Bottom Line
Emilia Clarke is an amazing Hollywood actress. Emilia actively participates in philanthropic works. She became the celebrity ambassador of the SMA Trust Team in the UK. T
his organization collects funding for research in spinal muscular atrophy. She was the patron of Open Door which focuses on providing opportunities for children to enroll in drama school auditions.
Clarke served as the ambassador of the Royal College of Nursing in 2018. This union aims to strengthen the nursing community, wipe out misconceptions and train them.
She raised her voice against discrimination, sexual harassment, and abuse. Emilia founded a charity organization named ‘SameYou’ in 2019.
Its mission is to rehabilitate young people affected by neurological diseases or head injuries due to accidents.
Clarke has donated greatly during the pandemic and actively participated in fundraiser programs. The actress is a good human being with an optimistic attitude.