The famous American rapper, record producer and songwriter Eminem is a popular name worldwide. He is considered one of the greatest rappers in the music industry for popularizing hip hop.
Eminem broke barriers, making way for white rappers to be accepted in the music industry. His original name is Marshall Bruse Mathers III.
If you wish to know more about the famous Eminem- his weight, body measurements, Net Worth, height, personal information, success story, relationships, and much more, this guide covers almost every detail of the successful rapper. Have a look!
Eminem’s Story of Success
Eminem is cited as an influence on many artists worldwide. Eminem also goes by the stage name.
Until now, he has received almost 15 Grammy awards, which is a legacy of its own. He is popularly known among the masses as a rap god.
His song RAP GOD received a Guinness world record for the most words in a hit single. Although his story looks all glam and star, it was not a smooth ride.
The onset of Eminem’s career started at the age of 14. He started rapping with his high school mate Mike Ruby, and they both got together under the name of M&M.
Though the rap scene in the late 90s was dominated by the black industry, the struggle of Eminem didn’t get under the carpet. The underground rappers honestly appraised him.
While writing the verses, he wanted most of his verses to rhyme. Although the words made little to no sense, this drill helped Eminem practice sounds and rhyme.
His famous albums are Encore, Relapse, Recovery, etc.
Eminem’s Quick Bio
Born on October 17, 1972, Eminem is the only son of his parents, Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr. and Deborah Rae Debbi. They were also in a band called Daddy Warbucks.
His parents have English, Scottish, German, German-Swiss, and Polish ancestry.
He has done his basic schooling at Lincoln High School and never went to college. He decided to drop out of school after showing no improvement in his studies.
Although interested in the English language and Literature, he never explored these areas and hated Maths and Social Sciences.
- Birth Name: Marshall Bruce Mathers III
- Nickname: M&M, Double M, Eminem
- Date of Birth: 17 October 1972
- Age: 50 yrs
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, U.S
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Father Name: Marshal Bruce Mather’s III Jr
- Mother Name: Deborah Rae Nelson
- Siblings Name: No
- Spouse/Partner/Girlfriend: Kimberly Anne Scott(m. 1999 div. 2006)
- Children: 3- Hailee Mather’s, Aliana Mather’s, Lainey Mather’s
- Ethnicity: Father- English, Scottish, German, Mother- German-Swiss, Polish
- Occupation: Rapper, Songwriter, Record Executive, Actor
- Education: Lincoln High School
- Tatoo: Multiple tattoos, (Name of her daughter, Portrait of her daughter, Tribal bracelet and more)
- Sexuality: Straight
Eminem was married to Kimberly Anne Scott. They have a daughter- Hailee. Eminem has also adopted two daughters- Aliana and Lainey.
Eminem’s Height and Weight
Eminem stands 5 feet and 8 inches tall (173 cm or 1.73 m). He weighs around 68 kg or 150 lbs.
He has blue colored eyes. His hair color is dark brown.
At one point, Eminem was quite depressed and ate a lot, resulting in a massive weight gain. He had to change his lifestyle to come back to shape.
He relied on a healthy diet and physical exercise to remain fit.
Eminem’s Body Measurements
Talking about Eminem’s physique, his chest is 43 inches(109 cm), his waist is 32 inches(81 cm) and his biceps or arms are 15 inches(38 cm).
Eminem has terrific control over his vocals and that is very rare.
Eminem runs about seventeen miles on the treadmill daily. He does not rely upon trainers and has his own set of home workouts.
He does not follow extreme full-body routines but focuses on different muscle groups at one time.
His shoe size measures 10 US, 9.5(UK) or 44 (EU).
Eminem’s Body Measurements
5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) or (1.73 m)
68 kgs (150 lbs)
15 inches(38 cms)
43 inches(109 cms)
32 inches(81 cms)
His vocals control
10 (US) or 9.5(UK) or 44(EU)
Eminem’s Net Worth
As per records, the net worth of Eminem is 230 million dollars. He is one of the richest rappers in the world.
He founded his own label called Shady Records in 1999. Besides, he has also been into acting and has published some books of his own.
Eminem has a spaghetti restaurant called Mon+m’s Spaghetti in Detriot.
Eminem’s Dating History
Eminem remains under a lot of scrutinies in his career as well as his relationships. He was twice married and then divorced from his former spouse Kimberly Anne Scott.
The couple has a daughter Hailee who is a social media influencer. She makes content on fashion, lifestyle and beauty.
Eminem has also dated Kendra Jades, Kaya Jones, and Britany Andrew. There are also rumors that he dated Britney Spears at some point in time.
Eminem’s Most Loved Things
- Favorite Foods: Fast food (Taco’s Bell and Wendy’s)
- Favorite Places: Michigan, US
- Favorite Movies: Scarface
- Favorite Actress: Michelle Pfeiffer
- Favorite Actor: Al Pacino
- Favorite Color: Light Blue
- Favorite Artists: Jay-Z, Dr Dre
- Favorite Outfit: T-shirt and Ripped Jeans
- Favorite Products: GUCCI
- Favorite Book: Comic Books
- Favorite Perfume: Armani
Eminem loves fast food from chains like Wendy’s and Taco’s Bell. He is a big-time foodie. He also loves reading comic books.
He listens to a lot of music, and his favorite song is ‘ Put your hands where my eyes can see’ by Busta Rhymes.
- Eminem loves boxing and feels it is a great form of cardio that can aid in weight loss.
- He was addicted to prescription drugs for a very long time. He was also hospitalized with a methadone overdose, after which he decided to quit.
- He gets into a lot of controversies for his opinions and remarks and has been arrested too.
- Having massive global sales of over 200 million records. He is one of the best-selling artists of all time.
- Eminem has 15 grammy awards, 8 American music awards, and billboard best artist of the decade (2000-2010).
- He had 13 billboards no’s chart-hitting albums on the billboard 200.
- His achievement also includes selling 107.5 million singles in the US.
- Eminem has over 10 billion views on his Vevo page and was also ranked as the most streamed artist of all time on Spotify in 2014.
Eminem’s Social Media Profiles
Eminem has a huge fan base on his social media accounts: he has around 33 million followers in Instagram.
The Bottom Line
Credited for popularizing hip hop culture in the middle American audience, Eminem was the first white rapper who caused a breakthrough in the predominately black industry.
The story of his life raising from rags to riches was very finely attributed to the masses through his music.
Though Eminem’s life has seen severe ups and down but his dedication to his work never always made him a star at the end of the day.