Emma Roberts is an astounding actress in Hollywood. She gained millions of fans through her acting, attitude, beauty, and personality.
Emma has won prestigious awards through her versatile acting on screen. She is also a good singer and voice actor.
Get ready to explore Emma Roberts’ height and weight, body measurements, Rise to fame, net worth, bio, romances, and much more.
Emma Roberts’ Career Success
Emma Roberts started her acting journey at 9 years old through the movie ‘Blow’ directed by Ted Demme. She shared her screen with Johnny Depp. She acted in the short film ‘BigLove’ in 2001. It was a 10-minute film directed by Leif Tilden.
In 2002, she acted in the movie ‘Grand Champion’. It was a small role. Emma starred in the movie, ‘Spymate’ alongside Chris Potter in 2006. Emma acted in the series, ‘Unfabulous’ in 2004.
Roberts had a guest role in the series ‘Drake & Josh’ in 2004.
The following year, she released her first album ‘Unfabulous and More’ through Nick Records and Columbia Records.
This song became the track in the series ‘Unfabulous’ starring Emma. Roberts sang the soundtrack for the movie, ‘Ice Princess’ in 2005. She did a cover for the song ‘Island in the sun’. The original song was released in 2001.
Emma acted in the movie ‘Aquamarine’ in 2006. She also sang a track in this movie. Her awesome performance earned her numerous awards.
Emma starred in the film ‘Nancy Drew’ in 2006. The movie was released the following year on June 15, 2007. The movie received poor acceptance from critics.
She acted in the movie ‘Wild Child’ in 2008. Emma’s film, ‘Lymelife’ was shown at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2008.
She appeared in the movie ‘Hotel for Dogs’ alongside Jake T in 2009. Emma acted in the comedy movie ‘The Winning Season’ directed by James C. Strouse in 2009.
Emma along with her aunt Julia Roberts appeared in the movie ‘Valentine’s Day’ in 2010. But they had no combination scenes in that film.
The following year, Roberts acted in the romantic movie, ‘The Art of Getting By’. This is followed by her next film ‘Scream 4’.
In 2012, Emma acted in the movie ‘Celeste and Jesse Forever’ directed by Lee Toland Krieger. She shared her screen with John Cusack and Evan Peters for the movie ‘Adult World’ in 2013.
Emma acted in ‘We’re the Millers’, a comedy crime film directed by Rawson M. Thurber. She acted in ‘Palo Alto’ the first directorial movie by Gia Coppola that same year. Emma’s acting received praise from critics.
She acted in the third season of American Horror Story titled ‘American Horror Story: Coven’ from 2013 to 2014. Emma also appeared in ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’.
Soon she acted in the movie ‘Ashby’ alongside Nat Wolff. In 2015, she acted in the movie ‘The Blackcoat’s Daughter’ and the series ‘Scream Queens’.
Emma acted in ‘Nerve’ which was released in 2016. She acted in ‘Who We Are Now’ the following year. She appeared in the seventh season of ‘American Horror Story’.
This is followed by acting in ‘American Horror Story: Apocalypse’. Roberts had voiced for the animated film ‘UglyDolls’ in 2018.
Emma acted in ‘Paradise Hills’ which was shown at Sundance Film Festival. She reprised her role in ‘American Horror Story’ in 2019. Emma starred in ‘Holidate’ in October 2020. Roberts also starred in the thriller ‘The Hunt’ in 2020.
Emma Roberts’ Quick Bio
Emma Rose Roberts was born on February 10, 1991, in Rhinebeck, New York, United States. She is the daughter of actor Eric Roberts and Kelly Cunningham.
Emma’s parents got divorced even before her first birthday. Her father married Eliza Roberts and her mother married Kelly Nickels. She is the niece of actresses Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan.
The frequent visits to the shooting sets of her aunt Julian made Emma choose acting as her career. She is the mother of Rhodes Robert Hedlund. Emma has English, German, Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and remote French ancestry.
- Birth Name: Emma Rose Roberts.
- Nickname: Em, Emzie.
- Date of Birth: February 10, 1991.
- Age: 31 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Rhinebeck, New York, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
- Father Name: Eric Roberts.
- Mother Name: Kelly Cunningham.
- Siblings Name: Keaton Simons, Grace Nickels, Morgan Simons.
- Spouse/Partner: Alex Pettyfer (2007-2008), Ryan Sheckler (2008-2009), Dathan Kuppin (2009-2011), Chord Overstreet (2011-2012), Evan Peters (2012-2019), Christopher Hines (2016), Garrett Hedlund (2019-2022).
- Children: Rhodes Robert Hedlund.
- Ethnicity: Her parents have English, German, Swedish, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and remote French ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Model, Voice Actor, Songwriter.
- Education: Graduate (Sarah Lawrence College, Laurel Springs School, Archer School for Girls).
- Tatoo: Crescent moon tattoo (right side of the body), ‘GRACE’ text tattoo (left side), horseshoe tattoo (right thigh), ‘hold me’ text tattoo (right thigh), star tattoo (left thigh).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Emma Roberts’ Height and Weight
Emma Roberts stands 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm or 1.57 m) tall and she weighs 55 kg (121 pounds). The actress looks stunning with a banana body shape. She does regular workouts and cardio exercises.
Emma Roberts’ Body Measurements
Emma Roberts has a height of 5 feet 2 inches (1.57 m or 157 cm). She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds).
Emma has a chest size of 32 inches (81.28 cm), a waist size of 23 inches (58.42 cm), a hips size of 30 inches (76.2 cm), and a body measurement of 32-23-30 inches or 81.28-58.42-76.2 cm.
Roberts looks astounding with hazel eyes and light brown hair. The slim beauty has a banana body shape.
What about her outfit sizes? Well, Emma’s dress size is 2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK) and her shoe size is 6(US) or 36.5(EU) or 4(UK).
Emma Roberts’ Body Measurements
157 cm (5 feet 2 inches)
55 kg (121 pounds)
32-23-30 inches (81.28-58.42-76.2 cm)
32 inches (81.28 cm)
23 inches (58.42 cm)
30 inches (76.2 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Petite body frame
2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK)
6(US) or 36.5(EU) or 4(UK)
Emma Roberts’ Net Worth
Emma Roberts has a net worth of 25 million US Dollars in 2022. As an established actress in Hollywood, Emma earns a major part of her income through acting.
Besides this, she earns from singing, promotions, advertisements, modeling, voice acting, and social media.
Emma Roberts’ Relationship Timeline
What do you know about Emma Roberts’ relationships? Let us explore the lucky ones who dated Emma.
Emma started dating Alex Pettyfer in August 2007. The relationship ended in July 2008. Soon, she started a relationship with Ryan Sheckler in November 2008. The duo split after 5 months in April 2009.
In August 2009, she started a relationship with Dathan Kuppin, a tennis player. However, they broke up in March 2011. Roberts had a relationship with Chord Overstreet in 2011.
The duo was spotted together on various occasions. The duo broke up for the first time in January 2012. But after three months they were seen spending time together ending their break-up rumors.
Finally, they ended their relationship in May 2012. That same year, she had started dating Evan Peters. They both worked together in movies like ‘Adult World’ and ‘American Horror Story’.
Emma and Evan dated for the first time in June 2012. The couple got engaged in 2014. But they broke up in June 2015. After one month’s break, they started dating a second time.
However, Evan and Emma ended their relationship in May 2016. He even erased all their memorable photos from his social media. Emma started a new relationship with Christopher Hines.
They soon broke up and in September 2016, Emma and Evans started their relationship again. The couple got engaged for the second time in November 2016. After three years of relationship, they broke up.
In 2019, Emma started dating Garrett Hedlund. Emma and Garrett became the blessed parents of Rhodes Robert Hedlund on December 27, 2020. The duo split after 3 years.
Emma is rumored to have dated Hayden Christensen, Chace Crawford, and Max Thieriot.
Emma Roberts’ Favorite Things
Get ready to find Emma Roberts’ favorite lists.
- Favorite Foods: Pizza, Sushi.
- Favorite Places: Thailand, Bali.
- Favorite Movies: Heathers, Almost Famous, The Notebook, My Sister’s Keeper, Beetlejuice, Girl, Interrupted, Bowfinger, Clueless, My Best Friend’s Wedding.
- Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts, Kirsten Dunst, Jodie Foster.
- Favorite Actor: Rupert Grint.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite colors are Pink and Green.
- Favorite Artists: Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Justin Bieber.
- Favorite Outfits: Leather trench, graphic pants, floral printed dresses, jackets, jeans, embellished gowns, frocks.
- Favorite Products: Charlotte Tilbury Revolutionary Instant Magic Facial Dry Mask, Amorepacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System, Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, Dr. Barbara Sturm MC1 Blood Moisturizer, Jenna Hipp Essential Nail and Hand Cream.
- Favorite Books: Recollections of My Non-existence (Rebecca Solnit), Make it Scream Make it Burn (Leslie Jamison), Life of the Party (Olivia Gatwood), The White Album and Slouching Towards Bethlehem (Joan Didion), The Shining (Stephen King) Shutter Island (Dennis Lehane), Writers and Lovers (Lily King), The Rules Do Not Apply (Ariel Levy), Land of Enchantment (Leigh Stein), Elsewhere (Gabrielle Zevin), A-List Novels (Zoey Dean), Play It as It Laya (Joan Didion).
- Favorite Perfume: Roses de Chloe.
Besides these, Emma Roberts loves swimming, playing volleyball, purse collection, and hanging out with her friends.
Awards Won by Emma Roberts
Emma Roberts is a talented actress in Hollywood. She has won 7 major awards among 30 nominations.
- FilmOut San Diego LGBT Film Festival 2015- Best Actress in a Supporting Role (I Am Michael) – Won.
- FilmOut Audience Awards 2015- Best Actress in a Supporting Role (I Am Michael) – Won.
- MTV Movie Awards 2014- Best Kiss (We’re the Millers) – Won.
- Maui Film Festival 2014- Shining Star Award – Won.
- ShoWest Convention 2007- Female Star of Tomorrow – Won.
- Teen Choice Awards 2014- Choice Movie Actress: Comedy (We’re the Millers) – Won.
- Young Artist Awards 2007- Best Performance in a Feature Film- Supporting Young Actress (Aquamarine) – Won.
- Nickelodeon Australian Kids’ Choice Awards (3 nominations).
- Nickelodeon UK Kids’ Choice Awards (1 nomination).
- People’s Choice Awards (1 nomination).
- Radio Disney Music Awards (2 nominations).
- Women’s Image Network Awards (1 nomination).
- Young Hollywood Awards (1 nomination).
Emma Roberts’ Habits
Emma likes to keep her body healthy and strong. She is not a foodie but she loves to eat her favorite dishes.
She does workouts at the gym. Emma does not like running much. She likes to stick on to circuit training and pilates classes. Emma does not use heavy weights for her training. She also practices yoga.
Emma has a habit of collecting purses. She loves sports and enjoys playing volleyball, swimming, and soccer.
Amanda Seyfried’s Body Measurements, Dating History, Net Worth
Emily Dobson’s Bio, Height, Weight
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Sandra Bullock’s Weight, Body Measurements, Net Worth
Emma Roberts is an incredible personality. Over the years, she proved herself as a talented actress by taking on diverse roles in films and series.
She was a part of the tribute video for victims of the Orlando nightclub shooting organized by the Human Rights Campaign in 2016.
She has an amazing personality and aspires to reach more heights in her acting and singing career.