Emma Watson, the moment we hear this name, our mind flies through all those fantastic scenes in Harry Potter movies. She has been showcasing her awesome acting skills all these years from child to teen and then to an adult. Emma is known as “Hermoine Granger”, the character name in Harry Potter movies.
Emma is not just an actress.
This stunning lady supports women’s rights and education rights across the world. Emma had visited Bangladesh and Zambia empowering women to educate themselves. She became the UN Goodwill Ambassador for Women. Emma made a speech at UN headquarters and launched the Heforshe campaign. The aim was to encourage men to support women. This campaign was a success and #Heforshe was tagged a billion times on social media. For this Emma became the Campaigner of the Year and was awarded the Observer Ethical Award in 2015.
Are you curious to know about Emma Watson’s personal info, Emma Watson’s body measurements, Emma Watson’s dating history, Emma Watson’s success story, Emma Watson’s net worth, Emma Watson’s most loved things?
Let’s know more about this stunning lady.
Emma Watson’s Rise to Fame
We all know how Emma became so famous worldwide. Let’s dive into it briefly. Emma’s parents got divorced when she was just 5 years old. The little girl was passionate about acting and she joined the Oxford Branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. She was exploring her acting skills there.
There she took part in the audition for the world-famous Harry Potter movie. She competed in eight auditions and was finally selected. Do you know who selected her?
It’s J.K Rowling, the author of Harry Potter. Emma was only 11 years old. This was the breakthrough for her. The film was a huge success and there was no turning back. Soon she was offered major roles in other movies too.
Her versatile acting skills attract everyone across the globe. She earned fame and recognition. Emma is not only into acting alone, she is a model and activist too.
Emma Watson’s Height and Weight
Emma is slim and has a well-maintained body. Emma stands 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm or 1.65m) tall. She weighs 52kg (114 pounds).
Emma Watson’s Dating History
Are you waiting to explore Emma’s relationships? There is a bit more to say about it. She had been in relation with numerous boyfriends.
Emma started dating in 2006 with Tom Ducker. He was a rugby player. It went on for two years. Emma was dating Francis Boulle in 2008 after she met him at a party. They broke up soon. During 2008-2009, she was in a relationship with Jay Barrymore. He was a British financier. Emma was studying at Brown University at that time.
Soon after that, she was dating Rafael Cebrian. But the duo broke up after six months. Emma started dating George Craig in 2010. He was a singer in the band One Night Only. Emma was in his music video “Say You Don’t Want It”. The duos later broke up. Emma started a relationship with Mathew Janney in 2014. They had met in a Rugby match between Oxford and Cambridge.
After a year they mutually broke up. In 2015, Emma and William “Mack” Knight started dating. Mack was a manager at Silicon Valley. They ended their relationship in 2017. She started dating Chord Overstreet in 2018. They got separated after six months. There were rumors about Emma’s relationship with Tom Felton. Emma and Leo started a relationship recently. They are in a strong bond now.
Emma Watson’s Quick Bio
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born on April 15 1990 in Paris, France. The actress is now 31 years old. She has a brother Alex Watson along with Step brother Toby Watson and step sisters Nina Watson & Lucy Watson. Apart from acting, Emma is a model and activist. Want to know more about this awesome actress! Go through the list below,
- Birth Name: Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson.
- Nickname: Em.
- Date of Birth: April 15, 1990.
- Age: She is 32 years old.
- Birthplace: Paris, France.
- Religion: Agnostic.
- Zodiac Sign: Aries.
- Father Name: Chris Watson.
- Mother Name: Jacqueline Luesby.
- Siblings Name: Alex Watson, Toby Watson (stepbrother), Nina Watson ( stepsister), Lucy Watson (stepsister).
- Spouse/Partner: Tom Ducker (2006), Francis Boulle (2008), Jay Barrymore (2008-2009), Rafael Cebrain (2009), George Craig (2009), Johnny Simmons (2011), Mathew Janney (2014), Roberto Aguine (2015), William “Mack” Knight (2015-2017), Chord Overstreet (2018), Tom Felton, Leo Robinson.
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Father- English, Mother- Turkish descent.
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Activist.
- Education: Brown University- Bachelor in English Literature (2009-2014), Worcester College (2011-2012).
- Tattoo: Emma has done temporary tattoos but so far she does not have permanent ones.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Emma Watson’s Body Measurements
Emma Watson maintains her body figure quite well. 5 feet 5 inches tall or 1.65m (165cm) tall Emma weighs about 52kg (114 pounds). Her body measurement is 34-23-34 inches or 86.36-58.42-86.36 cm. She has a chest size of 34 inches (86.3cm), a waist size of 23 inches (58.42cm), a hips size of 34 inches (86.3cm).
The slim beauty has light brown eyes and hair. This makes Emma cute and beautiful. Talking about outfit sizes, Emma’s dress size is 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and Emma’s shoe size is 7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK).
Emma Watson Body Measurements
165cm (5 feet 5 inches)
52kg (114 pounds)
34-23-34 inches (86.36-58.42-86.36 cm)
34 inches (86.3 cm)
23 inches (58.42 cm)
34 inches (86.36 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Brown hair and eyes
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK)
Emma Watson’s Most Loved Things
We all have our own list of favorites be it food, places, products, books and the list goes on. This list is unique for everyone. We are always excited to explore the favorite list of celebrities. Check out what Emma loves the most?
- Favorite Foods: Emma’s favorite food is Mexican dishes. She also likes to eat toast, French, Italian and Spanish cuisines.
- Favorite Places: Emma likes to visit Kenya.
- Favorite Movies: Notting Hill (1999), Giants, Pride & Prejudice, Amelic are some of her favorite movies.
- Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts is her favorite actress.
- Favorite Actor: Emma’s favorite actor is Johny Depp.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is White. She likes cream colors too.
- Favorite Artists: Tracey Emin.
- Favorite Outfits: Emma loves to wear gowns and smart suits (traditional single color, floral prints). She is fond of wearing white outfits. Her other preferences include leather jackets & miniskirts, wearing a white t-shirt underneath, lengthy gowns, white and black combinations, belting dresses, outfits with metallic details, and off-the-shoulder gowns. Emma likes to try risky combinations. She looks stunning in all these outfits.
- Favorite Products: Her favorite products include makeup and cosmetic products. Stila cream blush, Lancome’s Teint Miracle and Tarte lipsurgence pencils, and Lancome’s Hypnose mascara are some of her favorites.
- Favorite Books: Her favorite books are “The Little Prince” written by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, “The BFG” written by Roald Dahl, “Just Kids” written by Patti Smith.
- Favorite Perfume: Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose is her favorite perfume.
Besides these, painting, singing, dancing, cooking, playing Tennis, Netball, Field Hockey are some of her hobbies and interests.
You may also like to read about these celebs:
Emma Watson’s Awards and Nominations
Did Emma Watson win any awards? Obviously yes.
With hard work, self-confidence, and determination this exceptional actress bagged numerous awards. Throughout her career, she won 24 awards and 71 nominations. Few of them are listed here,
- Best Performance in a Feature Film 2002- Leading Young Actress (Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone).
- Phoenix Film Critics Society 2003- Best Performance by a Youth in a Leading or Supporting Role Female (Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets).
- National Movie Awards 2007- Best Performance by a Female (Harry Potter and The Order of Phoenix).
- San Diego Film Critics Society 2011- Best Ensemble Performance (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2).
- Teen Choice Awards- Choice Movie Actress Sci-fi/Fantasy, Choice Movie Liplock (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1).
- Capri, Hollywood International Film Festival 2012(My Week with Marilyn).
- San Diego Film Critics Society 2012- Best Ensemble Performance, Best Supporting Actress (The Perks of a Wallflower).
- MTV Trailblazer Award 2013.
- British Fashion Awards 2014- Best British Style.
- Britannia Awards 2014-British Artist of the Year.
- Women Film Critics Circle 2016- Acting and Activism Award.
- Teen Choice Awards 2017- Choice Fantasy Movie Actress, Choice Movie ship, Choice Liplock, Choice Drama Movie Actress.
- Florida Film Critics Circle 2019, Boston Online Film Critics Association 2019, Georgia Film Critics Association 2020, Faro Island Film Festival- Best Ensemble (Little Women).
The list is not ending here. Still, there are a lot more awards and nominations won by Emma. She is truly an inspiration to the newly coming actresses. With such a caliber she can achieve more.
Emma Watson’s Net Worth
Emma Watson’s net worth is estimated to be more than $80 million US Dollars as of 2021. She earned about $70 million US Dollars from the Harry Potter film franchise alone. Emma is ranked sixth in the highest paying actresses in the world. During Harry Potter movie times, she was earning roughly $15-20 million US Dollars per year. Her salary for the movie Beauty and the Beast was $3 million US Dollars but she earned another $15 million US Dollars after the film’s huge success. Emma earns about $5-10 million US Dollars per year from brand endorsements.
Did Emma Watson Do Plastic Surgery?
Have you ever wondered that Emma had changed a lot seeing her old childhood photos with the present-day ones? What do you think? There are rumors that she had undergone rhinoplasty surgery for her nose. This was because her nose was different from her teenage years. But there is no evidence to prove it. The change in shape may be due to age and makeup contouring.
However, there is a high chance that she had made changes to her teeth. Earlier her teeth alignment was uneven. Also, she used to wear braces during the shooting of the Harry Potter movie. But it is very common to use braces and surgery has no role in it. But the braces were removed within a few months.
This created a rumor that she had done surgery for speedy alignment of her teeth. Also, Emma promotes Elleven Dental Wellness. She is the patron of the company. There is a high chance that she did the surgery there. But all these are just speculations without concrete proof.
The rumors of plastic surgery are fake. The actress had talked about it in an interview in 2011. She said that nowadays the younger generations are doing plastic and cosmetic surgeries to look fairer. She likes to be natural and is proud of her body and won’t change her natural beauty. According to Emma, successful actresses avoid artificial means and be natural in their way.
The Bottom Line
Apart from acting, Emma is an activist. She is truly an inspiration to all, especially women. Emma is the UN Goodwill ambassador. She always raises her voice for women’s rights and her views on teenage girl freedom rights are popularly known as Emma Watson Effect.
You may also like to read about these celebs:
Emma is still in our hearts as that cute little girl in the first Harry Potter film. What is more amazing is that she is still cute and beautiful! Can we still see her in another Harry Potter movie? If yes, are you excited?