Halle Berry is a fabulous actress who was one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood at the peak of her career path.
Berry was ranked top in prestigious magazines like People, Men’s Health, Esquire, and FRHM in the beautiful people, sexiest women, and hottest women categories.
Berry has bagged the prestigious awards and honors through her sensational performances on screen. The actress is continuing her journey.
Check out Halle Berry’s, body measurements, height and weight, road to success, net worth, habits, bio, relationship timeline, and much more.
Halle Berry’s Road to Success
Halle Berry started her journey through modeling. The beautiful young lady participated and won many major modeling competitions.
Three years later, she migrated to New York City. After several months of hardships, she was cast as Emily Franklin in the series, ‘Living Dolls’.
Unfortunately, she got unconscious and went into a coma as she suffered from type 1 diabetes. Later Berry moved to Los Angeles.
Soon, she got her first movie, ‘Jungle Fever’ in 1991, where she played the character of Vivian. Even though it was a small role, it boosted her self-confidence.
Halle acted in movies like ‘Strictly Business’, ‘Boomerang’, ‘Queen: The Story of an American Family’, and ‘Flintstones’ in 1991 and 1992.
In 1996, Halle acted as Sandra Beecher in ‘Race the Sun’ which was inspired by a true incident. Berry’s performance in ‘Bulworth’ received appreciation from critics.
For her outstanding performance in these movies, Halle bagged the Golden Globe and Emmy Awards. In 2000, she got the opportunity to act in the X-Men series.
She was cast to play the comic character, Storm. Berry acted in X-Men sequels, ‘X-Men’, ‘X2’, ‘X-Men: The Last Stand’, and ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’.
She acted in ‘Swordfish’ in 2001 which was directed by Dominic Seva. Berry showed brilliant performance in the movie ‘Monster’s Ball’ which earned her Best Actress Award from the National Board of Review and Screen Guild Awards.
She acted in the twentieth James Bond sequel, ‘Die Another Day’ in 2002. The actress was hurt by debris in her eye during the movie shooting.
Soon, she was subjected to a minor operation. Fortunately, she was alright. Yet another accident took place during the shooting of the 2003 movie, Gothika.
Berry was badly hurt as her arm was twisted after a scene. She co-starred with Robert Downey Jr. in that movie. One of her most unsuccessful films was ‘Catwoman’ released in 2004 in which she was awarded in the worst actress category.
In 2005, Berry acted in ‘Eyes Were Watching God’, produced by Oprah Winfrey. It took inspiration from the novel written by Zora Neale Hurston. She had voiced in the animated film ‘Robots’ that same year.
Berry acted in ‘Perfect Strange’ alongside Bruce Willis in 2007. Soon she starred in her first female directorial movie, ‘Things We Lost in the Fire’.
Berry bagged a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame that same year. She was one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood at that time. In 2010, she acted in ‘Frankie and Alice’ which earned mixed reviews.
The following year, Halle acted in the movie, ‘New Year’s Eve’. In the film, ‘Cloud Atlas’ released in 2012, she acted alongside Tom Hanks and Jim Broadbent. The actors had to play six different characters in that film.
Halle acted as a 9-1-1 call operator in the movie, ‘The Call’ in 2013 which gained positive reviews. She acted as an astronaut Molly Woods in the series, ‘Extant’ in 2014.
She was the co-executive producer for this movie. Berry had partnered with Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas to launch her production company ‘606 Films’ that same year.
Halle acted in the films, ‘Kidnap’, ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’, and ‘Kings’ in 2017 which earned mixed reviews. Berry acted as an assassin in the movie, ‘John Wick: Chapter 3- Parabellum’ in 2019.
She directed her first film ‘Bruised’ in 2020. This film earned positive reviews from critics.
Halle Berry’s Quick Bio
Maria Halle Berry or Halle Berry was born on August 14, 1966, in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. Berry is the daughter of Jerome Jesse Berry and Judith Ann Hawkins.
When she was 5 years old, her birth name was legally changed to Halle Maria Berry. Berry is the blessed mother of two, Nahla Ariela Aubry, and Maceo Robert Martinez.
- Birth Name: Maria Halle Berry.
- Nickname: Halle.
- Date of Birth: August 14, 1966.
- Age: 56 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Father Name: Jerome Jesse Berry.
- Mother Name: Judith Ann Hawkins.
- Siblings Name: Heidi Berry, Renee Berry.
- Spouse/Partner: Harry D, 50 Cent, LaShawn Boyd (1983-1984), Danny Wood (1989), John Ronan (1989-1991), Wesley (1990), Eddie Murphy (1991-1992), Christopher Williams (1991-1992), Davis Justice (1992-1997), Shemar Moore (1997-1998), Eric Benet (1999-2005), Billy Bob Thornton (2000), Michael Ealy (2004-2005), Gabriel Aubry 92005- 2010), Olivier Martinez (2010-2015), Alex da Kid (2017), Van Hunt (2020- present).
- Children: Nahla Ariela Aubry, Maceo Robert Martinez.
- Ethnicity: Father- African-American ancestry & Mother- English, some German and Irish, distant Dutch ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Model.
- Education: Graduate (Cuyahoga Community College, Heskett Middle School, Bedford High School).
- Tatoo: Berry has a sunflower tattoo on her lower back. She has done numerous temporary tattoos on her body.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Halle Berry’s Height and Weight
Halle Berry stands 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm or 1.65 m) tall. She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds). Berry has a systematic workout plan and she follows a balanced nutritional diet plan. No wonder why she looks astounding even in her mid-fifties.
Halle Berry’s Body Measurements
Halle Berry has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m or 165 cm). She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds).
The gorgeous actress has a chest size of 36 inches (91.4 cm), a waist size of 26 inches (66 cm), a hips size of 37 inches (93.9 cm), and a body measurement of 36-26-37 inches or 91.4-66-93.9 cm.
Berry has a voluptuous body build with an hourglass body shape. She has black eyes and hair. Halle’s dress size is 6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK) and her shoe size is 7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK).
Halle Berry’s Body Measurements
165 cm (5 feet 5 inches)
55 kg (121 pounds)
36-26-37 inches (91.4-66-93.9 cm)
36 inches (91.4 cm)
26 inches (66 cm)
37 inches (93.9 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Mixed ethnicity, Shorthair
6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK)
7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK)
Halle Berry’s Net Worth
Halle Berry has a net worth of 90 million US Dollars in 2022. In the 2000s, she was one of the highest-paid Hollywood actresses. She earns mostly from acting, advertisements, sponsorships, endorsements, promotions, and social media.
Halle Berry’s Dating History
Halle Berry started dating 50 cent in her young days but soon they broke up. She had a relationship with Heavy D. Her first love was with LaShawn Boyd in 1983.
Berry was a cheerleader and he was a footballer at that time. They broke up after a year. In 1989, she had dated Danny Wood, and soon they split.
Berry started a relationship with John Ronan in 1989. However, the duo separated in 1991. Berry had a relationship with Wesley Snipes in 1990.
She started dating Christopher Williams in 1991 and it ended in April 1992. Halle married David Justice on December 31, 1992, after 8 months of dating. They got divorced after four years in 1997.
In 1997, she met Shemar Moore and started a relationship with him. It ended in February 1998. She met Eric Bent in 1998. Soon, they started dating, and after seven months, on January 24, 2001, they got married.
However, the duo got divorced on January 3, 2005. The couple has a child, India. She had a relationship with Billy Bob Thornton in 2000. In 2004, Berry started dating Michael Ealy. The duo broke up after a year in October 2005.
Berry and Gabriel Aubry were in a relationship from 2005-to 2010. The duo has a daughter, Nahla Ariela. Halle started a relationship with Olivier Martinez in 2010.
Berry and Olivier got married on July 13, 2013. They are blessed with a child, Maceo Robert Martinez. However, the duo got divorced after two years in October 2015.
Halle then dated Alex da Kid in 2017. It was a brief date that ended the same year. She has been in a relationship with Van Hunt since 2020.
Berry is rumored to have dated Kevin Costner, Spike Lee, Brad Pitt, Eddie Murphy, Fred Durst, and Steve Jones.
Halle Berry’s Most Loved Things
Curious to know about Halle’s favorite lists?
- Favorite Foods: Grilled tuna teamed with garlic mashed potatoes.
- Favorite Places: France, Switzerland, India.
- Favorite Movies: Halle loves comedy movies.
- Favorite Actress: Jodie Foster, Whoopi Goldberg, Dorothy Dandridge.
- Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio, Morgan Freeman.
- Favorite Color: Red.
- Favorite Artists: Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga.
- Favorite Outfits: Gown, jackets, Jeans, blazers, coats, frocks.
- Favorite Products: Olga Lorencin Rehydrating Cleanser, Philips VisaPure Facial Cleansing Brush, Pora-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub, SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Masque, Olga Lorencin Lactic Acid Hydrating Serum.
- Favorite Books: Some Love, Some Pain, Sometime (J. California Cooper), Nappily Ever After (Trisha R. Thomas), The Rumi Collection (edited by Kabir Heiminski), The Color of Water (James McBride), Meditations For Women Who Do Too Much (Anne Wilson Schaef).
- Favorite Perfume: Berry loves natural scents and oil.
Besides these, Halle loves doing exercises, yoga, reading, writing, traveling, and shopping.
Jessica Biel’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Peyton List’s Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Lily-Rose Depp’s Bio, Height, Weight
Amanda Seyfried’s Bio, Body Measurements, Dating History
Halle Berry’s Awards and Nominations
Halle Berry is a fantastic actress who won 25 major awards among 57 nominations! Check out Halle’s achievements.
- Academy Award 2002- Best Actress.
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2000- Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Television Movie.
- Golden Globe Awards 2000- Best Actress in a Miniseries or Motion Picture: Television.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2000, 2002 (2 awards).
- American Film Institute 2001- Actress of the Year.
- Berlin International Film Festival 2001- Best Actress.
- BET Awards 2002, 2004, 2008- Best Actress (3 awards).
- Black Reel Awards 2002- Best Actress.
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards 1997.
- Golden Raspberry Awards 2005.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2015- Favorite Female Action Star.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 1993, 1995 (3 awards).
- NAACP Image Awards 1995, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2011 (5 awards).
- National Board of Review 2002- Best Actress.
- People’s Choice Awards 2006- Favorite Female Action Star.
- PRISM Awards 2011- Performance in a Feature Film.
Halle Berry’s Habits
Halle Berry regularly does her workouts and exercises. She is a fitness freak. Mostly she trains using Bulgarian bags. These are used by athletes and wrestlers for training.
Apart from that she reads a lot and has a book club. She started a hashtag, #HBBooksFromBed to encourage the habit of reading and to inform her followers of the updates of her books.
Apart from that she has a political stand on all issues and engages herself in philanthropic works. The actress has an optimistic attitude.
Emily Dobson’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Sandra Bullock’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Addison Rae’s Measurements, Height, Weight
Halle Berry is an exceptionally talented Hollywood actress. Over the years, she had been a part of several environmental conservation programs and philanthropic works.
Berry stood against Cabrillo Port LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) facility. Halle stated that she is worried about the environmental hazards, air pollution, and depletion of the marine ecosystem caused by the facility.
She was a part of ‘Chime for Change’ campaign by Gucci which aimed at uplifting women’s education, health, and gender equality. It raised funds and created awareness of these issues.
Halle was active in political campaigns and extended her support to political leaders. She is a versatile actress who has a great commitment to society.