Jennifer Aniston is a top-notch Hollywood TV and film actress. Most of us are die-hard fans of the TV series, ‘Friends’.
This series is incomplete without Rachael Green (Jennifer Aniston). Her acting style, humor, smile, attitude, and charm in the series are astounding making her the best TV actress of all time.
Aniston was ranked as the highest-paid actress in the world numerous years. She continues to amaze us through class performances.
Check out Jennifer Aniston’s height and weight, career success, body measurements, net worth, personal info, and much more.
Jennifer Aniston’s Success Story
Jennifer Jennifer Aniston’s career started with projects from off-Broadway productions such as ‘For Dear Life and Dancing on Checker’s Grave’. As a source of income, she had to do other jobs like telemarketing, waitress, and bike messenger.
Aniston had her debut role in the TV series, ‘Molloy’ which aired in 1990.
We all know what made Aniston a world-famous celebrity. Her career breakthrough came from a single comedy series, ‘Friends’. She had auditioned in the series due to the support and encouragement from the head of NBC.
Initially, she was selected for the role of ‘Monica Geller’ but later the role was given to Courtney Cox and Jennifer landed the role of ‘Rachael Green’. Jennifer had acted in all seasons until 2004.
This romantic and comedy series broke the records and topped the best entertainment series of all time.
For the final seasons, Jennifer and her cast members were paid one million US Dollars per episode and entered the Guinness Book of World Records for the highest-paid television actresses of all time.
This actress received numerous prestigious awards for her versatile performance in this series. Till now, this series had a high rating and it is being telecasted repeatedly. Jennifer had directed the short film ‘Room 10’ in 2006.
After two years, she alongside Owen Wilson acted in the largest box office film on a Christmas day (14.75 million US dollars) named ‘Marley & Me’. The movie collected a total of 242.7 million dollars worldwide.
Aniston had acted in the film, ‘Cake’ released in 2014. She received prestigious awards including a nomination from the Golden Globe Awards.
On November 1, 2019, she signed a contract to produce and star in the Apple TV+ show called, ‘Morning Show’. For this project, Jennifer won prestigious awards both as an actress and a producer.
Aniston and her fellow cast members of the series, ‘Friends’ had reunited for the unscripted HBO Max Programme, ‘Friends: The Reunion’.
Jennifer Aniston’s Height and Weight
Jennifer Aniston has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (164 cm or 1.64 m). She weighs 53 kg (117 pounds). The 53-year-old actress is still living her twenties! She has an awesome body figure.
Jennifer Aniston’s Dating History
Jennifer Aniston is an actress who is the crush among millions across the globe. Let’s explore the lucky ones whom Jennifer had dated.
Charlie Schlatter was one of her first boyfriends. She had dated him from 1990 to 1991. They came closer at the sets of ‘Ferris Bueller’ TV series.
Their secret relationship was revealed by Jim Nelson in 2014 to GQ Magazine. Jim was the assistant to the comedy writer of that series.
However, Jennifer considers Daniel McDonald as her first love. Aniston dated him for four years from 1990 to 1994. Daniel died in February 2007 due to brain cancer.
Jennifer had a brief relationship with Adam Duritz in 1995. After their breakup, Duritz started dating Aniston’s best friend, Courtney Cox.
Aniston had started dating Tate Donovan in 1995. The romance lasted for three years and in 1998, the duo broke up. Jennifer had dated Paul Rudd in 1998. They met each other on the sets of ‘The Object of my Affection’.
The romance between Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston is one of the most popular celebrity romances in Hollywood.
The couple started their relationship in 1998 and they got married on July 29, 2000, but they got divorced after five years on October 2, 2005.
Jennifer had a relationship with Vince Vaughn from 2005 to 2006. Vince is an actor, producer, screenwriter, and comedian. In 2008, she started dating John Mayer but they broke up after a year.
Aniston started dating Justin Theroux in 2010. They first met each other at the shooting sets of ‘Tropic Thunder’ in 2007. The duo got engaged in 2012 and married on August 5, 2015. The relationship ended after three years in February 2018.
Jennifer is rumored to have dated Joe Stewart, Mathew Perry, Paul Sculfor, Gerard Butler, and Bradley Cooper.
Jennifer Aniston’s Personal Info
Jennifer Joana Aniston, popularly known as Jennifer Aniston, was born on 11 February 1969 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Both her parents John Aniston and Nancy Dow are actors.
Jennifer has two half-brothers John Melick and Alex Aniston. Check out more info about her.
- Birth Name: Jennifer Joanna Aniston.
- Nickname: Jen, Jenny.
- Date of Birth: February 11, 1969.
- Age: 53 years old.
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Religion: Christianity (Greek Orthodox).
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius.
- Father Name: John Aniston.
- Mother Name: Nancy Dow.
- Siblings Name: Alex Aniston (paternal half-brother), John T Melick (maternal half-brother).
- Spouse/Partner: Adonis Tsilimparis (1981-1982), Charlie Schlatter (1990), Daniel McDonald (1990-1994), Adam Duritz (1995), Tate Donovan (1995-1998, engaged in 1997, separated on 1998), Brad Pitt (1998-2005, married on July 29, 2000, & divorced on October 2, 2005), Vince Vaughn (2005-2006), Paul Sculfor (2007), John Mayer (2008-2009), Justin Theroux (2011-2018, married on August 5, 2015, & separated on February 2018).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Her father has Greek ancestry and her mother is of Italian, English, Scottish, Irish and Greek descent.
- Occupation: Actress, Producer, Businesswoman.
- Education: Graduate (Waldorf School, Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts).
- Tatoo: ‘11 11’ tattoo (left wrist), text tattoo (right foot).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Jennifer Aniston’s Body Measurements
Jennifer Aniston stands 5 feet 5 inches or 1.64 m (164 cm) tall. She weighs 53 kg (117 pounds).
The slim beauty has a chest size of 34 inches (86 cm), a waist size of 23 inches (58 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (89 cm), and a body measurement of 34-23-35 inches or 86-58-89cm.
Jennifer looks charming with her blue eyes and brown hair. She has a rectangle body shape. What about her outfit sizes? Well, Jennifer has a dress size of 4(US) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 7.5(US) or 38(EU) or 5(UK).
Jennifer Aniston’s Body Measurements
164 cm (5 feet 5 inches)
53 kg (117 pounds)
34-23-35 inches (86-58-89 cm)
34 inches (86 cm)
23 inches (58 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Nose and Chin shape, Smile
4(US) or 8(UK)
7.5(US) or 38 (EU) or 5(UK)
Jennifer Aniston’s Most Loved Things
Now let’s explore the Jennifer Aniston’s favorite things.
- Favorite Foods: Jennifer loves to eat pre-cut veggies, fruits, protein foods, tortilla chips, hot coffee, cheese burgers.
- Favorite Places: Cabo San Lucas (Mexico).
- Favorite Movies: Fame, Terms of Endearment, Wuthering Heights.
- Favorite Actress: Courtney Cox.
- Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Blue.
- Favorite Artists: Jennifer Lopez, Taylor Swift.
- Favorite Outfits: Dark-colored jackets, top and pants, leather outfits, t-shirts, jeans, denim dresses, jumpsuits, blazers, gowns.
- Favorite Products: Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara, Chanel Hydramax + Active Nutrition Cream, Sebbag Essentials.
- Favorite Books: The Brain that Changes itself by Norman Doidge.
- Favorite Perfume: Beach, New York, Justin Theroux’s ‘Natural Smell’.
Besides these, Jennifer loves cooking, playing sports, workouts and hanging out with friends.
Jennifer Aniston’s Awards and Nominations
Jennifer Aniston has won 47 major awards among 144 nominations! Check out her major awards.
- Golden Globe Awards 2003 (Won-1, Nominations-7).
- Primetime Emmy Awards 2002 (Won-1, Nominations-8).
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 1996, 2020 (Won-2, Nominations-13).
- Audience Awards 2011 (Won-1, Nominations-2).
- Guys Choice Awards 2011.
- MTV Movie + TV Awards 2012, 2014 (Won-2, Nominations-7).
- People’s Choice Awards 2001-2004, 2006, 2007, 2013 2019 (Won-8, Nominations-17).
- Teen Choice Awards 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2011 (Won-6, Nominations-16).
- Critic & Association Awards 2011, 2017 (Won-2, Nominations-4).
- GLAAD Media Awards 2007.
- Hollywood Film Awards 2002.
- Online Film & Television Association Awards 1997, 2002 (Won-2, Nominations-12).
- Women’s Image Network Awards 2012 (Won-1, Nominations-2).
- Capri-Hollywood International Film Festival Awards 2014.
- CineVegas International Film Festival Awards 2007.
- Giffoni Film Festival Awards 2016.
- Santa Barbara International Film Festival Awards.
- ShoWest Convention Awards 2005.
- Aftonbladet TV Prize Awards 2001-2004 (Won-4, Nominations-4).
Jennifer Aniston’s Net Worth
Jennifer Jennifer Aniston has a net worth of $320 million US Dollars as of 2022. Aniston became famous through the comedy series, ‘Friends’. Her career growth came after this series.
Due to the worldwide positive reception of this series, her salary per episode hiked and she became one of the highest-paid actresses in the world from 2003.
She has made good fortune through endorsements of global brands like Smartwater, Emirates, Eye love, Aveeno, and many more. It was reported that Jennifer and her fellow cast earned 22,500$ per episode during the first season of ‘Friends’.
In the 10th season (final season), their salary skyrocketed to 1 million US Dollars per episode! The total earnings from all the seasons are 90 million US dollars.
Apart from that, they receive royalties for the series. Jennifer also has real estate earnings and this further adds to her immense wealth.
Did Jennifer Aniston Get Plastic Surgery?
Jennifer Aniston always carries a youthful look and her fans wonder whether she had any surgeries to improve her beauty.
As a result, numerous speculations and rumors emerged regarding her cosmetic surgery. The actress had surgeries on her face. Let’s dive deeper into this.
Most celebrities would not accept that they had such surgeries on their body. But Jennifer is an exception to this. She admitted that she had rhinoplasty surgery twice.
She had a septoplasty which marked her first nose surgery. It is done to correct her deviated septum. Her second one was done 12 years later to wipe off the natural changes that occurred after the previous one.
But some further stated that she had three nose surgeries as her old bulbous nose tip was transformed to a pointed tip.
Some media reported that the actress had accepted the usage of botox, lip, and cheek fillers. These are injected on her forehead and cheeks to eliminate the scars and wrinkles.
But the actress denied this during an interview with Harper’s Bazaar. Another rumor is about her breast surgery.
But apart from natural changes, her breasts appear normal and Jennifer denied them during People Magazine’s interview and ‘Oprah Winfrey show’.
In her twenties, Jennifer had a fuller face but as years passed her face fat reduced which exposed her chin; after some months these transformed into smaller chins matching her changed face. Fans doubt she had chin reduction surgery.
Jennifer had laser surgeries on her face. She liked these treatments over injections and plastic surgeries. Apart from the nose surgeries, all other rumors lack concrete evidence.
Apart from the name and fame, Aniston is a philanthropist too. She had made numerous donations throughout the years like donations for hurricane victims, and medical donations.
Aniston appeared in the advertisements of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In addition to this, she hosted the show, ‘Stand Up to Cancer’.
Jennifer is an active supporter of the non-profit organization, ‘Friends of El Faro’, ‘Comic Relief’, ‘Clothes Off Our Back’, ‘Feeding America’, ‘OmniPeace’, ‘Rape Abuse & Incest National Network’ and many more.
Jennifer is a gem for Hollywood and society.