Jessica Biel is one of the iconic actresses in Hollywood. Over the years, she earned love from millions of fans across the globe through her versatile acting and awesome attitude off-screen.
Biel actively works to empower women by promoting women’s education and equality. Jessica along with her father founded ‘Make the Difference Network’.
She has received numerous awards and honors for her fabulous on-screen performances including Emmy and Golden Globe nominations.
Check out Jessica Biel’s rise to fame, habits, body measurements, height and weight, net worth, bio, romances, and much more.
Jessica Biel’s Rise to Fame
Jessica Biel started her journey as a vocalist. She played in musical productions like ‘The Sound of Music’ and ‘Beauty and the Beast’. Biel was only nine years old at that time.
After two years, she appeared in a modeling competition conducted by the International Modeling and Talent Association.
Jessica entered the Hollywood industry through the musical film, ‘It’s a Digital World’. She acted in the series ‘7th Heaven’ created by Brenda Hampton in 1996.
She acted in the popular movie, ‘Ulee’s Gold’ in 1997. It was her debut role in a feature film. Biel bagged the Young Artist Awards for her awesome acting in that film.
She acted in the movie, ‘I’ll Be Home for Christmas’ in 1998. Biel shared the screen with Freddie Prinze Jr. in the film, ‘Summer Catch’ in 2001.
The following year, she acted as Lara in the movie, ‘The Rules of Attraction’. This movie took inspiration from the novel written by Bret Easton Ellis. It was a commercially successful film.
Her 2003 movie, ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ was a commercial hit even though it earned negative reviews from critics. This is the same case for her movie ‘Blade: Trinity’ which is the third movie in the Blade film series.
Biel acted in movies like ‘Stealth’ and ‘Cellular; in 2004 and ‘Elizabethtown’ and ‘London’ in 2005. Jessica acted alongside Edward Norton and Paul Giamatti in the historical movie, ‘The Illusionist’ in 2006.
That same year, she acted in ‘Home of the Brave’, a movie based on soldiers who face the consequences from society after they return from the war.
Jessica also acted in movies like, ‘I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry’, and ‘Powder Blue’ in 2007. She has voiced in the animated movie, ‘Planet 51’ in 2009.
Biel received a standing ovation when she performed her part in the concert production of ‘Guys and Dolls’ in 2009.
Jessica acted in movies like ‘Valentine’s Day’, ‘A-Team’, ‘New Year’s Eve’, ‘Total Recall’, ‘Hitchcock’, and ‘Playing for Keeps’ from 2010 to 2012.
In 2013, she acted in ‘Emmanuel and the Truth About Fishes’. This film was shown at Sundance Film Festival 2013. Her 2015 film ‘Bleeding Heart’ was shown at Tribeca Film Festival.
In this movie, she acted as May and her performance received appreciation from critics. Jessica acted alongside Patrick Wilson in the thriller movie, ‘A Kind of Murder’ in 2016.
It was based on a novel written by Patricia Highsmith. Soon, Biel had voiced for the animated film, ‘Spark’.
In 2016, she acted in ‘The Book of Love’ which was inspired by the book, ‘The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea’ alongside Jason Sudeikis and Maisie Williams.
Biel starred as Cora Tannetti in the series, ‘The sinner’ in 2017. Jessica was the executive producer of this movie. Biel also acted in the mini TV series ‘Candy’ in 2021.
Jessica Biel’s Quick Bio
Jessica Claire Biel or Jessica Biel was born on March 3, 1982, in Ely, Minnesota, United States. Her father Jonathan Edward Biel worked as a business consultant.
He also worked at General Electric Company. Her mother Kimberly Biel is a homemaker. She has a brother Justin Biel who owns the eco-accessory company BARE.
Her family had lived in numerous places including Texas, Connecticut, and Woodstock, and finally settled in Boulder, Colorado. In her childhood, Jessica played soccer and learned gymnastics from her high school.
Biel married Justin Timberlake in 2012. They are blessed with two children Silas Randall Timberlake, and Phineas Timberlake.
- Birth Name: Jessica Claire Biel.
- Nickname: Jesse.
- Date of Birth: March 3, 1982.
- Age: 40 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Ely, Minnesota, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
- Father Name: Jonathan Edward Biel.
- Mother Name: Kimberly Biel.
- Siblings Name: Justin Biel.
- Spouse/Partner: Adam LaVorgna (1998-2001), Chris Evans (2001-2006), Derek Jeter (2006-2007), Justin Timberlake (married in 2012).
- Children: Silas Randall Timberlake, Phineas Timberlake.
- Ethnicity: Jessica’s parents have Ashkenazi Jewish, Danish, English, German, Swiss-German Scottish, distant Welsh, Swedish, and French ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Model, Producer, Voiceover Artist.
- Education: Graduate (Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, Fairview High School, Young Actors Space, Le Lycee Francais de Los Angeles).
- Tatoo: Dove tattoo (right side of lower belly).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Jessica Biel’s Height and Weight
Jessica Biel stands 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm or 1.7 m) tall and she weighs 55 kg (121 pounds). Biel was an active girl right from her childhood days.
Her fitness and flexibility helped her to take on roles that demand physical fitness and reflex. She does yoga, outdoor games, and plyometric exercises.
The actress goes hiking with her husband Justin Timberlake. Jessica does weight lifting exercises to tone her muscles.
Pistol squats, walking lunges, front and back lunges, forward lunges, deadlifts, rows, push press and jump squats are her favorite exercises. All these retain her body strength and she appears energetic all the time.
Jessica Biel’s Body Measurements
Jessica Biel is 5 feet 7 inches or 1.7 m (170 cm) tall. She weighs 55 kg (121 pounds).
Biel has a chest size of 36 inches (91.4 cm), a waist size of 26 inches (66.04 cm), a hips size of 36 inches (91.4 cm), and body measurement of 36-26-36 inches or 91.4-66.04-91.4 cm.
Jessica looks awesome with her hazel eyes and dark blonde hair. The actress is slim with an hourglass body shape.
What about her outfit sizes? Well, Jessica’s dress size is 2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK) and her shoe size is 9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK).
Jessica Biel’s Body Measurements
170 cm (5 feet 7 inches)
55 kg (121 pounds)
36-26-36 inches (91.4-66.04-91.4 cm)
36 inches (91.4 cm)
26 inches (66.04 cm)
36 inches (91.4cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Attractive eyes, slim body shape
2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK)
9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK)
Jessica Biel’s Net Worth
Jessica Biel has a net worth of 18 million US Dollars in 2022. She earned most of her earnings through acting and promotions. She does modeling too which further increased her assets.
Jessica Biel’s Relationship Timeline
Jessica Biel is an elegant actress in Hollywood. Let’s find out the past and present relationships of Jessica.
Jessica Biel started dating Adam LaVorgna in January 1998. The duo met in the shooting location of the movie, ‘I’ll Be Home for Christmas’. However, they split after three years in August 2001.
That same year, Biel started dating Chris Evans. Both of them shared their screen in the movies, ‘Cellular’, and ‘London’. But they broke up in June 2006 after 5 years of romance.
Towards the end of 2006, Jessica met Derek Jeter and soon they started dating. It was a brief one which ended in January 2007.
Finally, Jessica entered a romantic relationship with the iconic singer Justin Timberlake in 2007. The cute couple dated for four years. But they split apart in 2011.
But they could not stop loving each other and they started their romance once again after Justin proposed to Jessica at Wyoming in December 2011.
Justin and Biel got married on October 19, 2012. Jessica got pregnant in 2015. It was announced by Justin in January, on his birthday.
Jessica and Justin are blessed with two sons Silas Randall Timberlake, and Phineas Timberlake. Biel is rumored to have dated Gerard Butler in 2011.
Jessica Biel’s Favorite Things
Are you curious to explore Jessica Biel’s favorite lists?
- Favorite Foods: Mahi Mahi fish, Teriyaki Chicken.
- Favorite Places: Nashville, Italy.
- Favorite Movies: Biel loves thrillers, horror, and romantic movies.
- Favorite Actress: Allison Munn.
- Favorite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Black.
- Favorite Artists: Justin Timberlake, Led Zeppelin, Elvis Presley.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns with plunging necklines, embellished gowns, tops, skirts, strapless dresses, Skinny Jeans.
- Favorite Products: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender, 111Skin Celestial Black Diamond Eye mask, Sisley Black Rose Eye Contour Fluid, Tatcha Water Cream, Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer, Honest Beauty Magic Beauty Balm.
- Favorite Books: Way of the Peaceful (Dan Millman).
- Favorite Perfume: Custom created by Jane Hendler, Lola Glo La Dry Shimmering body oil, Juicy Couture Body Milk Mist.
Besides these, Jessica loves photography, ballet, yoga, playing soccer, and hiking.
Peyton List’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Lily-Rose Depp’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Amanda Seyfried’s Bio, Height, Weight
Emily Dobson’s Bio, Body Measurements, Net Worth
Awards Won by Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel has won 5 major awards among 20 nominations. Take a look at her awards and nominations.
- Ashland Independent Film Festival 2013 (Won).
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards 2018 (Nominated).
- Fangoria Chainsaw Awards 2004, 2013 (Nominated).
- Gala Awards 2007- Rising Star Award (Won).
- GLSEN Respect Awards 2015- Inspiration Award (Won).
- Golden Globe Award 2018- Best Actress: Ministries or Television Film, Best Ministries 0r Television Film (Nominated).
- Golden Raspberry Awards 2008, 2013 (Nominated).
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2004 (Nominated).
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2008 (Nominated).
- Newport Beach Film Festival 2006 (Won).
- Primetime Emmy Award 2018 (Nominated).
- Prism Awards 2007 (Nominated).
- Sannio Film Fest 2009 (Nominated).
- ShoWest Convention 2005- Female Star of Tomorrow (Won).
- Teen Choice Awards 2010 (Nominated).
- Young Artist Awards- Best Performance in a Feature Film: Supporting Young Actress (Won).
- Gold Derby TV Award 2018 (Nominated).
- Online Film & Television Association (Nominated).
Jessica Biel’s Habits
Jessica Biel has a well-balanced athletic body. She has a great interest in playing outdoor sports like soccer, and basketball. Hence, she has no difficulty playing roles that demand action and adventure.
She practices yoga to refresh her body and mind. Jessica does two yoga sessions per week. Biel does running and plyometric exercises. She believes that keeping the body fit and healthy is the most prominent thing to do for oneself.
Running is her main cardio workout. Besides this, she does circuit training which includes a series of exercises that forms a loop or a circuit.
Apart from all these, Biel likes to take snaps of her dog. She loves photography and her skills are evident from her posts on social media. She has a unique habit of collecting vintage glass without lenses.
Biel loves hiking and had once climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. It was to create awareness of the global water crisis.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Sandra Bullock’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Addison Rae’s Biography, Height, Weight
Julia Roberts’ Height, Weight, Body Measurements
The Bottom Line
Jessica Biel is a talented actress who is capable of portraying a wide range of characters that display different emotions like heroism, anger, romance, humor, intense, realism, happiness, guilt, sadness, and so on.
Over the years, she made a position for herself in Hollywood. We could see more of her brilliant performances in the future.