Julia Louis-Dreyfus is one of the top-notch actresses in Hollywood. She is famous for her comedy roles and humorous performances.
Julia is a woman with a strong heart who defeated cancer with her broad smile and positivity. She is an inspiration for future actresses in Hollywood. Her screen presence and dialogue delivery helped her to act in comedy films and TV series.
Even in her sixties, she follows her passion and works on making it better. This is the reason for her career success.
Get ready to explore Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ height and weight, body measurements, success story, net worth, relationships, personal info, and much more.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Success Story
Julia had her career breakthrough after her appearance on ‘Saturday Night Live’ TV show. Before this, she was performing for ‘The Second City’ theater troupe.
She got selected for Saturday Night Live due to her performance for ‘The Practical Theater Company’. Julia was a part of the show from 1982 to 1985. Julia was the youngest female to have appeared on the show at that time.
After her contract, she got roles in several films. Her breakthrough role came through ‘Seinfeld’ where she played the character of Elaine Benes.
Julia’s outstanding performance gave her prestigious awards including two Golden Globe Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards, American Comedy Awards, Primetime Emmy Award, and many more.
After acting in nine seasons, the series’ final episode was telecasted on May 14, 1998. It was the most-watched TV event at that time. During her work for the series, she was doing her movie works parallelly.
Julia has voiced in animated films like, ‘A Bug’s Life’, and an episode in ‘The Simpsons’. She resumed her TV roles through ‘Watching Elle’ in 2002.
This series was created by her husband Brad Hall. Julia also shared her screen with her half-sister Laura Bowles. The first season of the series earned mixed reviews.
Unlike the first season which was shot in the single-camera format, the second season was made through traditional multi-camera with a live audience.
Unfortunately, the new season witnessed a decline in viewership and eventually, the project was closed. She acted in ‘Arrested Development’ from 2004 to 2005.
It won the Emmy Award. Julia starred as Christine Campbell in the series, ‘The New Adventures of Old Christine’ in 2005. She acted as a single mother who runs a gym for ladies.
Her acting earned critical acclaim and was nominated for major awards like Satellite Awards, Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and People’s Choice Awards.
She returned as a host On Saturday Night Live in May 2006. Julia acted with Seinfeld stars in the series, ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ in 2009. The episode received wide popularity and positive ratings.
She received the honorary award from TV Land Awards in the Legacy of Laughter category. Julia acted alongside Lisa Kudrow in the series, ‘Web Therapy’ the same year.
Julia and Her husband Brad Hall had partnered to create a short film ‘Picture Paris’ in 2011. Hall was the writer and director of the film and Julia was the lead star. The movie received positive reviews from critics.
Julia acted as US Vice President Selina Meyer in the comedy series, ‘Veep’ that same year. Her incredible performance received appreciation from the audience and critics.
She bagged several accolades including most Emmy Awards and broke the records. She acted in ‘Enough Said’ in 2013 which gave her prestigious award nominations.
Julia acted in the drama movie, ‘DownHill’ in 2020. She was voiced in the animated movie, ‘Onward’. That same year, Julia entered a professional contract with Apple TV.
She acted in the series, ‘The Falcon and the Winter Soldier’ which was aired on Disney last year.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Height and Weight
Julia Louis-Dreyfus stands 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm or 1.6 m). She weighs 59 kg (130 pounds).
She likes to do workouts to keep her body fit. Instead of doing heavy workouts at the gym, she loves doing small exercises at home. According to her, consistency is important. The actress prefers doing full-body workouts.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Dating History
You might be thinking that the actress had dated numerous boyfriends over the years. But the truth is that Julia has one and only one love. Brad Hall is that lucky guy who became her better half and is continuing.
Julia Louis and Brad Hill got married on June 25, 1987. It was after 6 years of romance. The marriage function was at a church in Santa Barbara, California. The duo had met each other at Northwestern University.
They attended the famous TV show ‘Saturday Night Live’ together. The couple has two sons Henry Hall and Charlie Hall.
When Julia was diagnosed with breast cancer, Hall gave her hope and support. He stood as a pillar in her life and is still going strong after 35 years.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Quick Bio
Julia Scarlett Louis-Dreyfus Hall popularly known as Julia Louis-Dreyfus was born on 13 January 1961 in Manhattan, New York, United States. She is the daughter of Gerard Louis-Dreyfus and Judith Bowles.
Her father was a businessman and was the chairman of Louis Dreyfus Company. Her mother is a writer and a tutor of special needs. Julia’s family had a rich background and tradition.
The actress’ great-great-grandfather is the founder of Louis- the Dreyfus group. Julia’s parents got divorced when she was just a year old. Soon her mother married L.Thompson Bowles.
He was the former dean of George Washington University Medical School. Julia’s parents have Ashkenazi Jewish, Mexican, English, French, German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish ancestry.
In 1987, she married Brad Hall and has two sons Henry Hall and Charlie Hall.
- Birth Name: Julia Scarlett Louis-Dreyfus Hall.
- Nickname: Julia, Little Yum-Yum.
- Date of Birth: January 13, 1961.
- Age: 61 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn.
- Father Name: Gerard Louis-Dreyfus.
- Mother Name: Judith Bowles.
- Siblings Name: Lauren Bowles (Younger maternal half-sister), Phoebe Louis-Dreyfus (Younger paternal half-sister), Raphael Louis-Dreyfus (Younger paternal half-sister), Emma Louis-Dreyfus (Younger paternal half-sister).
- Spouse/Partner: Brad Hall (married in 1987)
- Children: Henry Hall (born on 30 May 1997), Charlie Hall (born on 1 July 1992).
- Ethnicity: Her parents have Ashkenazi Jewish, Mexican, English, French, German, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Comedian, Producer, Singer.
- Education: Graduate (Northwestern University, Holton-Arms School, Northwestern University School of Communication).
- Tatoo: Julia had a temporary tattoo on her back.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Body Measurements
Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a height of 5 feet 3 inches or 1.6 m (160 cm) and she weighs 59 kg (130 pounds).
Julia has an hourglass body shape with a chest size of 33 inches (86 cm), a waist size of 25 inches (64 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (89 cm), and a body measurement of 33-25-35 inches or 86-64-89 cm.
Julia has attractive hazel eyes and black hair. She has a broad smile and goofy behavior. Talking about her outfit sizes, Julia has a dress size of 6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK) and her shoe size is 7.5(US) or 38(EU) or 5(UK).
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Body Measurements
160 cm (5 feet 3 inches)
59 kg (130 pounds)
33-25-35 inches (86-64-89 cm)
33 inches (86 cm)
25 inches (64 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Broad smile, goofy behavior
6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK)
7.5(US) or 38(EU) or 5(UK)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Favorite Things
Are you ready to explore Julia’s favorite lists?
- Favorite Foods: Bacon, fresh vegetables, whole-wheat toast with honey, fried eggs.
- Favorite Places: Julia loves to visit Canada.
- Favorite Movies: The Wizard of Oz (1939), A Room with a View (1985), Life is Beautiful (1997), The Holy Grail (1975), Hossiers (1986), One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975).
- Favorite Actress: Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep
- Favorite Actor: Jason Alexander, Larry David.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Blue.
- Favorite Artists: Beyonce, Michael Jackson.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, leather gowns, jeans, frocks.
- Favorite Products: She loves cosmetic products.
- Favorite Books: Julia loves to read fashion magazines, health-related books, and romantic books
- Favorite Perfume: She loves sweet-smelling perfumes.
Besides these, Julia loves modeling, hiking, shopping, reading, and traveling.
Sandra Bullock’s Bio, Height, Weight, Measurements
Addison Rae’s Biography, Height, Weight, Measurements
Julia Roberts’ Height, Weight, Measurements
Kirsten Dunst’s Dating History, Body Measurements
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Awards and Nominations
Julia Louis-Dreyfus won 27 major awards among 96 nominations.
- Primetime Emmy Awards 1996, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017- Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, Outstanding Comedy Series (11 awards).
- Golden Globe Awards 1994- Best Supporting Actress- Series, Miniseries, or Television Film.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 1994, 1996, 1997,2013, 2016,2017- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series, Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series, Outstanding Performance (9 awards).
- American Comedy Awards 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998- Funniest Supporting Female Performer in a TV Series (5 awards).
- Critics’ Choice Awards 2013, 2014- Best Actress in a Comedy Series (2 awards).
- Television Critics Association Awards 2014- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Comedy.
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Net Worth
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ has a net worth of $250 million US Dollars as of 2022. She accumulated much of her wealth through TV series and films. Julia’s breakthrough series ‘Seinfeld’ raised her income, living standard, and fame.
Did Julia Louis-Dreyfus Get Plastic Surgery?
What do you think?
Julia is a 61-year-old actress. Celebrities tend to rely on plastic surgery or cosmetic treatments to prevent the changes due to natural aging. This is more prevalent as they pass their fifties.
But just as a coin, it has another side. Some of them accept their aging process and wish to go with the natural flow of the universe.
Julia likes her body figure and she accepts the changes due to natural aging. She said that it is weird seeing her age on the screen over these years.
Julia’s husband does not like the idea of surgery. He loves Julia in her current form and does not want external beauty components through surgery. Julia once said that she likes to have a facelift. But the actress is scared of surgeries.
Lacey Chabert’s Dating History, Body Measurements, Net Worth
Jennifer Aniston’s Height, Weight, Measurements
Lindsay Lohan’s Height, Weight, Dating History
Vanessa Hudgens’ Dating History, Body Measurements
The Bottom Line
Julia is an exceptional actress in Hollywood. She was most popular in the 1990s and 2000s. The 61-year-old actress has energy and enthusiasm for acting.
She was diagnosed with breast cancer in September 2017. She had completed three severe rounds of chemotherapy.
A year later, she defeated cancer and announced that she was perfectly fine then. Julia values her family more and this helped her to face the obstacles in life. She is a brave woman and has a fantastic personality.