Kirsten Dunst is one of the most versatile actresses in Hollywood. Dunst is an actress, who has captured our hearts portraying ‘Mary Jane’ in Spider-man movies.
She transformed the comic book and animated ‘Mary Jane’ to a real life ‘Mary Jane’! The confidence and determination in her acting paved the way for her career success.
Dive in to explore Kirsten Dunst’s height and weight, success story, body measurements, net worth, personal info, and much more.
Kirsten Dunst’s Success Story
Kirsten had her debut in front of the camera at the age of three. Dunst appeared in the short film, ‘Oedipus Wrecks’ in 1989.
In 1994, her performance as Claudia with Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt in the movie, ‘Interview with the Vampire’ became her first career breakthrough.
She was nominated for Golden Globe Awards and bagged prestigious awards like MTV Awards and Saturn Award.
The 1995 film ‘Jumanji’ in which Kirsten acted as Judy Shepherd alongside Robin Williams, Bonnie Hunt, and David Alan Grier was a blockbuster hit, especially among teenagers.
Dunst was listed in 50 Most Beautiful People in People Magazine in 1995 and 2002.
Kirsten Dunst’s biggest ever career breakthrough came from Spiderman trilogy movies in which she starred as the iconic Mary Jane, the friend, and lover of Peter Parker (Spiderman). Sam Raimi’s Spiderman is her most successful movie ever.
The actress starred as Mary Jane in the second and third sequels in 2004 and 2007 respectively. Compared to Spiderman 1 released in 2002, the third movie received mixed reviews and the box office collection was the highest among the three.
In 2006, Dunst starred as Marie Antoinette in the movie of the same name. This film premiered at Cannes Film Festival 2006.
The actress had directed the first short film ‘Bastard’ in 2010 and it was shown at Tribeca Film Festival and Cannes Film Festival. Kirsten’s performance as a depression patient in ‘Melancholia’ was critically acclaimed.
In the second season of the series, ‘Fargo’ Dunst acted as Peggy Blumquist. Kirsten served as a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival in 2016.
This is followed by an Academy Award and Golden Globe nomination through the film ‘The Power of the Dog’ released in 2021.
The movies ‘Little Women’ (1994), ‘The Virgin Suicides’ (1999), ‘Bring it On’ (2000), ‘The Cat’s Meow’, ‘Eternal Shine of the Spotless Mind’ (2004), ‘Wimbledon’ (2004), ‘All Good Things’, and ‘On the Road’ witnessed her versatile acting skills and screen presence.
She displayed the capability to take on roles of different dimensions which are intense and hard.
Kirsten had a small musical career too. She has an interest in stage performance and acting even at a younger age. She sang her first song in the movie ‘Get Over it’.
She had sung two songs in the movie, ‘Spider-Man 3’ where she performs as Mary Jane. Dunst had been a part of several music videos and sang numerous tracks.
Kirsten Dunst’s Height and Weight
Kirsten Dunst stands 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm or 1.7 m). She weighs 54 kg (119 pounds).
The 53-year-old actress is still living her twenties! She has an awesome body figure. Kirsten is mostly vegetarian and loves to eat salads and fresh-cut fruits. The mother of two has an awesome body.
Kirsten Dunst’s Dating History
Hey fans, here is the list of Peter Parkers who dated Mary Jane.
Kirsten Dunst had a brief date with Jake Hoffman in 1998. During the early months of 2000, she started a relationship with actor Ben Foster which lasted a year. Kirsten Dunst shared superb chemistry with Tobey Maguire, the real Peter Parker.
Kirsten had dated Jake Gyllenhaal in 2002. They broke up in 2004. Dunst had a relationship with Johnny Borrell in 2007. They both met at the SXSW Festival. It lasted from March to November.
Kirsten had dated Jacob Soboroff the next year. However, they split in 2009. The actress had a relationship with Jason Boesel from 2010 to 2011.
That same year, she met Garrett Hedlund and they started a relationship that lasted four years. The duo got engaged in April 2015.
Finally, she met Jesse Plemons and they got engaged in 2017 after a year of dating. The following year Dunst gave birth to their first son Ennis Howard Plemons, in May 2018.
Last Year, Dunst was blessed with another baby boy, James Robert Plemons. It was rumored that Dunst had dated Adam Brody, Tobey Maguire, Josh Hartnett, Fabrizio Moretti, and Justin Long.
Kirsten Dunst’s Personal Info
Kirsten Caroline Dunst, popularly known as Kirsten Dunst was born on 30 April 1982 in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, in the United States.
Her father, Klaus Dunst worked as a medical sales executive for Siemens Company and her mother Inez Rupprecht is an artist and worked as a flight attendant in the largest German airline Lufthansa.
She has a brother, Christian Dunst. Her parents’ ancestors are from Germany with a distant Polish ancestry in her paternal blood and Swedish ancestry in her maternal blood.
- Birth Name: Kirsten Caroline Dunst.
- Nickname: Kiki
- Date of Birth: April 30, 1982.
- Age: 39 years old.
- Birthplace: Point Pleasant, New Jersey, United States.
- Religion: Lutheran.
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
- Father Name: Klaus Dunst.
- Mother Name: Inez Rupprecht.
- Siblings Name: Christian Dunst.
- Spouse/Partner: Jake Hoffman (1998), Ben Foster (2000-2001), Tobey Maguire (2001), Jake Gyllenhaal (2002-2004), Fabrizio Moretti (2007), Johnny Borrell (2007), Justin Long (2008), Jacob Soboroff (2008-2009), Jason Boesel (2010-2011), Garrett Hedlund (engaged in August 2015 and separated in April 2016), Jesse Plemons (January 2017).
- Children: Ennis Howard Plemons, James Robert Plemons.
- Ethnicity: Her father Klaus has German and distant Polish ancestry and her mother Inez is of German and Swedish descent.
- Occupation: Actress, Model.
- Education: Graduate (Ranney School, Notre Dame High School).
- Tatoo: No.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Kirsten Dunst’s Body Measurements
Kirsten Dunst has a height of 5 feet 7 inches or 1.7 m (170 cm). She weighs 54 kg (119 pounds).
The actress has a chest size of 35 inches (89 cm), a waist size of 24 inches (60.9 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (89 cm), and a body measurement of 35-24-35 inches or 89-60.9-89cm.
Kirsten has mind-blowing beauty with her blue eyes, hourglass body figure and blonde hair. Kirsten has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK).
Kirsten Dunst’s Body Measurements
170 cm (5 feet 7 inches)
54 kg (119 pounds)
35-24-35 inches (89-60.9-89 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
24 inches (60.9 cm)
35 inches (89 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Blonde hair, Blue eyes
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Kirsten Dunst’s Favorite Things
Get ready to explore the bucket lists of Kirsten Dunst.
- Favorite Foods: Pasta, sushi, Mexican foods.
- Favorite Places: She loves scenic destinations.
- Favorite Movies: Edward Scissor hands (1990), Annie Hall (1977), Schindler’s List (1993), Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles (1994).
- Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep, Jodie Foster.
- Favorite Actor: Elijah Wood.
- Favorite Color: Red, Black.
- Favorite Artists: Alicia Keys, Jeff Buckley, Robin Thicke, Bob Dylan, Neil Young.
- Favorite Outfits: Floor-length coats, Backless gowns, Vintage gowns, Jeans, Denim Dresses, skirts.
- Favorite Products: Dr Hauschka Rose Body Oil, Yon-Ka Pamplemousse Vitalizing Cream, Leonor Greyl, de-frizz serum, Dove Beauty Cream Bar, Eucerin Aquaphor Soothing Skin Balm, Dr Hauschka body oil, Shu Uemura Smooth Fit Fluid Foundation, Stila Convertible Color Cheek and Lip Compacts, Serge Lutens lipstick, Bvlgari Jasmin Noir L’Elixir, Eve Lom Moisturizer.
- Favorite Books: Briar Rose, Eglantine.
- Favorite Perfume: Apothia ‘if’ Perfume, Apothia Velvet Rope Perfume, l’Artisan Parfumeur Passage d’Enfer, Marc Jacobs Blush by Marc Jacobs for Women, Serge Lutens Chergui, Yves Saint Laurent Printemps Paris.
Kirsten Dunst loves art collection, reading, listening to music, and watching movies.
Kirsten Dunst’s Awards and Nominations
Kirsten Dunst is a talented actress. Kirsten bagged 41 major awards among 77 nominations through her outstanding performances!
This includes prestigious awards like Screen Actors’ Guild Awards, Critics’ Choice Awards, Cannes Film Festival Awards, Satellite Awards, and Saturn Awards.
- Academy Awards (Nominations-1).
- AACTA Awards (Nominations-2).
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards (Nominations-1).
- Bodil Awards (Nominations-1).
- Cannes Film Festival Awards (Won).
- Critics’ Choice Movie Awards (Nominations-3).
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Empire Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- European Film Awards (Nominations-1).
- Golden Globe Awards (Nominations-4).
- Kids’ Choice Awards (Nominations-1).
- Mar del Plata Film Festival (Won).
- MTV Movie Awards (Won-3, Nominations-1).
- People’s Choice Awards (Nominations-2).
- Primetime Emmy Awards (Nominations-1).
- Robert Awards (Won).
- Sant Jordi Awards (Won).
- Satellite Awards (Won-2, Nominations-2).
- Saturn Awards (Won-2, Nominations-2).
- Screen Actors Guild Awards (Won-1, Nominations-1).
- Teen Choice Awards (Won-1, Nominations-5).
- Young Artist Awards (Won-2, Nominations-5).
- YoungStar Awards (Won-3, Nominations-3).
- Critics’ Associations (Won-21, Nominations-41).
Kirsten Dunst’s Net Worth
Kirsten Dunst’s net worth is $25 million US Dollars as of 2022. She became famous through the Spiderman trilogy.
Her income had increased enormously after that hit movie sequels from Sony. Dunst owns luxurious houses, apartments, and cars.
Has Kirsten Dunst Done Plastic Surgery?
Many fans are excited to know whether their favorite celebrity has plastic or cosmetic surgery.
Certainly, there is a point, since celebrities rely on such surgeries to prevent bodily changes due to natural aging. But no human surgeries are perfect; one could easily identify these changes.
Many people believed that Dunst had breast augmentation surgery. When asked about this, Kirsten said that she had to use a padded bra during the shooting of Spiderman movies resulting in the enlarged shape.
Kirsten also said that her large breasts cause trouble in choosing her outfits.
Apart from this, the media report that Dunst had teeth alignment. Commonly, even normal people do that.
Earlier, Kirsten had unaligned teeth with her canine teeth outwards. But her smile was prettier than others despite this imperfection.
Now Dunst has a perfectly aligned tooth. She had dental surgery to make it right. It was necessary as the crooked teeth cause problems in taking photos. These teeth shadow other ones that prevent the uniform distribution of light.
Still, some think that the actress had nose surgery. It is rumored that Dunst had botox to get rid of wrinkles and scars on her face resulting in a smooth and younger face.
Apart from the teeth alignment, there is no evidence to prove her other surgeries.
Kirsten Dunst is a fabulous actress. She has been a part of numerous philanthropic works over the years. The actress had promoted the sales of a necklace.
The profits of the sales are donated to Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Kirsten was a part of ‘Stand Up to Cancer’ organized in 2008.
She also appeared in Teleton in Mexico to create awareness for the treatment of cancer and child welfare. Let’s hope we can witness more of her roles in films and humanitarian services to society.