Lily Collins is an astounding Hollywood actress and a model. She is the daughter of the musician Phil Collins. Lily has been active these years through her iconic roles in films and TV series.
Lily is the Celebrity Ambassador of the anti-bullying organization, ‘Bystander Revolution. This organization was founded by MacKenzie Scott in 2014.
Collins is also the ambassador of ‘Go Campaign’. It is a non-profit organization that focuses on improving the quality of life of orphans and weaker children across the globe through funding and awareness.
Lily was selected as ‘International Model of the Year’ by Glamour Magazine in 2008. She was also listed in the ‘Hottest Daughters of Rock Stars 2009’ by Maxim magazine.
Get ready to explore Lily Collins’ body measurements, height and weight, net worth, personal info, career success, and much more.
Lily Collins’s Rise to Fame
Lily Collins started acting at a very young age. She acted in the BBC series, ‘Growing Pains’ aired from 1992 to 1993. Later in 2009, she acted in two episodes of the series ‘90210’.
It is a drama series, developed by Rob Thomas, Gabe Sachs, and Jeff Judah. That same year, she acted in the movie, ‘The Blind Side’ alongside Sandra Bullock.
Lily acted as Bullock’s daughter, Leigh Anne Tuohy. The movie became a commercial hit. It became the highest-grossing sports drama.
Collins acted in the thriller movie, ‘Priest’ in 2011. Despite the film’s poor reception, Lily’s performance earned appreciation. She was listed in the ‘Breakout Stars to Watch in 2011’ chart by NextMovie.com.
She also appeared in the film, ‘Abduction’ alongside Taylor Lautner that same year.
Lily had acted as Snow White in the movie ‘Mirror Mirror’ in 2012. This movie is the cinematic adaptation of the fairytale ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’. The role of the Evil Queen Clementianna was done by Julia Roberts.
She sang the cover of the song ‘I Believe (in Love)’ in 2012. This was her debut as a singer. Lily acted in ‘Stuck in Love’ directed by Josh Boone. Collins shared her screen with Jennifer Connelly, Logan Lerman, and Greg Kinnear.
Lily was cast as the main character in the remake of the movie, ‘Evil Dead’ in 2013 but she dropped out due to scheduling issues.
She acted as an alien in the music video of the band M83. The video named Claudia Lewis was released in August 2013.
Lily starred in ‘The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones’. This movie took inspiration from the novel, ‘The Mortal Instruments’ which was written by Cassandra Clare.
Her performance in this film earned her a Teen Choice Award nomination. She starred in the music video of ‘Thirty Seconds to Mars’ named, ‘City of Angels’ in October 2013.
Lily played the role of Rosie Dunne in ‘Love Rosie’ along with Sam Claflin. The movie received negative ratings from critics. But her performance earned appreciation. Lily starred as Marla Mabrey in the movie ‘Rules Don’t Apply’ in 2016.
This movie was written, produced, and directed by Warren Beatty. He also acted as Howard Hughes, a billionaire in that movie. She received a Golden Globe nomination for her performance.
She starred in the movie, ‘To the Bone’ in March 2016. This movie was written and directed by Marti Noxon. The movie was shown at Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2017.
It was completed under the U.S Dramatic category at Sundance. Later on, it was released on Netflix.
Lily acted in the movie, ‘Okja’ in 2017. It was a Netflix film directed by Bong Joon-ho. She shared her screen with Jake Gyllenhaal and Tilda Swinton. This movie premiered at the Cannes Film Festival.
It received a standing ovation from the audience there. Soon the movie was released on Netflix in June 2017.
Collins acted in the BBC mini-series alongside Dominic West and David Oyelowo. This series was the adaptation of ‘Les Miserables’. She acted as Fantine, a young woman who looks after her child.
Her performance received appreciation from critics and the media. Lily acted in the crime drama, ‘Extremely Wicked Shockingly Evil and Vile’ directed by Joe Berlinger in 2019.
In this movie, she acted as Elizabeth Kendall alongside Zac Effron. The film premiered at Sundance Film Festival.
Later that year, she starred in the movie, ‘Tolkien’. It is a biographical film which shows the life events of J.R.R Tolkien, the author of Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.
Collins acted as Edith Tolkien, the wife of Tolkien. The film was released on May 10, 2019.
Lily acted in the thriller film, ‘Inheritance’ in 2020. This film was directed by Vaughn Stein. She acted alongside Simon Pegg in this film. She also acted in the series ‘Emily in Paris’ created by Darren Star. This Netflix series gave her a Golden Globe Award nomination.
Collins starred as Rita Alexander in the movie, ‘Mank’. This movie was based on the life of the screenwriter Herman J. Mankiewicz and it was directed by David Fincher. This film was critically acclaimed.
Lily Collins’ Height and Weight
Lily Collins has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm or 1.65 m). She weighs 51 kg (113 pounds). This young actress has an hourglass shape. She maintains her body figure through exercise and nutritional diets.
Lily Collins’ Relationship Timeline
Are you curious to explore Lily Collins’ relationship timeline?
Lily had a relationship with Riley Harper from August 2009. Riley is a stunt performer and actor. They broke up after a year. She dated Taylor Lautner in 2011.
They became friends from the shooting sets of ‘Abduction’. It was rumored that Lily had a relationship with Chord Overstreet. Some sources had reported that she had dated Zac Effron in early 2012.
That same year, she had started a relationship with Jamie Campbell Bower. They met on the sets of ‘The Mortal Instruments’. The duo broke up after a year. Surprisingly they again fell in love in 2015. But they broke up the same year.
It is rumored that Collins had dated Thomas Cocquerel and Matt Easton in 2014. She had a brief date with Captain America star Chris Evans in 2015. The following year, she dated singer Nick Jonas.
Lily started a relationship with director Charlie McDowell three years ago. She confirmed this through her Instagram posts in August 2019. They got engaged in 2020 and eventually tied the knot on September 4, 2021.
Lily Collins’ Personal Info
Lily Jane Collins was born on August 18, 1989, in Guildford, Surrey, England. She is the daughter of Phil Collins and Jill Travelman. Her father is a musician and her mother was the president of Beverly Hills Women’s Club.
Jill was his second wife. Lily has half-siblings Nicholas Collins, Simon Collins, Joely Collins, and Mathew Collins. Nicholas and Simon are musicians and Joely is an actress. Lily Collins married Charlie McDowell on September 4, 2021.
- Birth Name: Lily Jane Collins.
- Nickname: Lily.
- Date of Birth: 18 March 1989.
- Age: 32 years old.
- Birthplace: Guildford, Surrey, England.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
- Father Name: Phil Collins.
- Mother Name: Jill Travelman.
- Siblings Name: Nicholas Collins (brother), Half Siblings- Simon Collins, Joely Collins.
- Spouse/Partner: Charlie McDowell (married on September 4, 2021), Chris Evans (2015-2019), Jamie Campbell (2012-2015), Thomas Cocquerel (2014), Matt Easton (2014), Zac Effron (2012), Taylor Lautner (2011), Riley Harper (2009-2010).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Lily’s parents have a 75% mix of English, small amounts of German, and 25% Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Model, Writer.
- Education: Graduate (Harvard-Westlake School, University of Southern California, Annenberg School for Communication).
- Tatoo: ‘Love Always and Forever’ text tattoo (back), Rose tattoo with writing ‘the nature of this flower is to bloom’ (foot), crown, wings tattoo (wrist), Women on a Lily pad tattoo (back), Fairy on a crescent moon tattoo (side).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Lily Collins’ Body Measurements
Lily Collin stands 5 feet 5 inches or 1.65m (165cm) tall. She weighs 51 kg (113 pounds).
She has a well-maintained figure with a chest size of 32 inches (81.2 cm), a waist size of 24 inches (60 cm), a hips size of 33 inches (83.8 cm), and a body measurement of 32-24-33 inches or 81.2-60-83.8 cm.
Lily Collins has a great resemblance to Elizabeth Taylor or Audrey Hepburn. The slim beauty has attractive hazel eyes and brown hair. The actress has an hourglass body shape.
Talking about her outfit sizes, Lily has a dress size of 6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK) and a shoe size of 7.5(US) or 8(EU) or 5.5(UK).
Lily Collins’ Body Measurements
165cm (5 feet 5 inches)
51 kg (113 pounds)
32-24-33 inches (81.2-60-83.8 cm)
32 inches (81.2 cm)
24 inches (60 cm)
33 inches (83.8 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Hourglass body shape
Thick dark eyebrows, Strong resemblance to Audrey Hepburn or Elizabeth Taylor
6(US) or 38(EU) or 10(UK)
7.5(US) or 8(EU) or 5.5(UK)
Lily Collins’ Most Loved Things
Let’s dive into Lily Collins’ favorite lists.
- Favorite Foods: Sushi, fresh vegetables, dark chocolate, fruits, quinoa.
- Favorite Places: Paris.
- Favorite Movies: Pride and Prejudice, Love Actually, The Breakfast Club, Sabrina, Harry Potter series.
- Favorite Actress: Sandra Bullock.
- Favorite Actor: Zac Effron, Chris Evans.
- Favorite Color: Bright Teal.
- Favorite Artists: Phil Collins, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson.
- Favorite Outfits: Metallic embellished gowns, plain gowns, pants, floral midi, t-shirts.
- Favorite Products: Lancome Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara, Ray Ban Sunglasses, Fiji Powder from NARS, Bobbe Joy Nude Lipstick, MiniLuxe Nourishing Cuticle Oil Dropper, Burt’s Bees Lip Balm, Lancome Juicy Tubes Original Lip Gloss, Beekeeper’s Naturals Propolis Throat Spray.
- Favorite Books: Harry Potter.
- Favorite Perfume: Lancome Miracle Perfume.
Besides these, Collins loves shopping, reading, and swimming.
Lily Collins’ Awards and Nominations
Throughout her career, Lily Collins has won 4 major awards among 13 nominations. Here is a glimpse of her major achievements.
- Young Hollywood Awards 2008 Won.
- Hollywood Film Awards 2016- New Hollywood Awards (Rules Don’t Apply) Won.
- Alliance of Women Film Journalists 2017- Most Egregious Age Difference Between The Leading Man and The Love Interest: Shared with Warren Beatty (Rules Don’t Apply) Won.
- Costume Designers Guild – Lacoste Spotlight Award (Rules Don’t Apply) Won.
- Golden Globe Awards 2017, 2021- Best Actress in a Motion Picture: Comedy or Musical, Best Actress: TV Series Musical or Comedy (Rules Don’t Apply, Emily in Paris) Nominated.
- Emmy Awards 2021- Outstanding Comedy Series (Emily in Paris) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2012, 2014 -Choice Movie Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Action (Mirror Mirror, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones) Nominated.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards- Best Kiss, Best Duo (Emily in Paris) Nominated.
Lily Collins’ Net Worth
Lilt Collins’ net worth is estimated to be $25 million US Dollars as of 2022. A major percentage of her total income comes through acting. Besides this, she earns through modeling, advertisements, brand promotions, and social media.
Did Lily Collins Get Plastic Surgery?
What do you think?
Lily Collins is a young actress. However, she is also surrounded by plastic surgery rumors and gossip. It is rumored that Collins had an eyebrow lift.
This is evident through her before and after photos. Recently, a new rumor emerged that the actress had done breast surgery.
However, there are no shreds of evidence to prove these rumors other than mere speculations and comparisons.
Lily Collins is an astounding Hollywood actress. Apart from her acting and modeling career, she is an excellent article writer. She has written content for Elle Girl, Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Los Angeles Times.
She raises her voice against violence and bullying. Collins supports charity and works for child education, and child empowerment. This young actress can contribute more to the cinematic universe as well as to society in the future.