Mila Kunis, an actress who captivated millions with her stunning performance, attractive looks, and attitude. She always looks so young and energetic!
Mila Kunis was selected as number 1 in FHM magazine’s ‘100 Sexiest Women in the World’ 2013. She was ranked in the lists of Maxim, Esquire, AskMen, GQ magazines between the years 2009- 2013.
Get ready to explore Mila Kunis’ height and weight, body measurements, success story, net worth, dating history, and more.
Mila Kunis’ Success Story
Let’s explore how Mila Kunis emerged as a celebrity.
Mila Kunis started to learn the basics of acting at the age of nine. Her father joined her in Beverly Hills Studios to learn drama and acting. She had her debut acting in a Barbie commercial.
After that, she acted in an advertisement for ‘Lisa Frank’ company. In 1994, she acted in her debut television series ‘Days of Our Lives’.
Later that year Mila acted in ‘Baywatch’. Mila Kunis acted as Jackie Burkhart in ‘That ‘70s Show’, an American sitcom from 1998 to 2006. The selectors wanted a teenage girl of eighteen years old but Mila was just 14 at the time of audition. She was too young for the role.
The selectors finally found it out but seeing her acting skills, they became confident that this little girl could do that role easily.
Mila got several awards for her performance in that series. She shared a screen with Kristen Dunst in the movie ‘Get Over it’ released in 2001.
Next year she had acted with William Shatner in the horror movie, ‘American Psycho 2’. But that film was a flop and it earned negative reviews from critics.
In 2008, Mila Kunis acted in the movie,’ Forgetting Sarah Marshall’. The movie was a commercial success and Mila received appreciation for her acting.
Kunis went on to act in films like ‘Extract’ (2009), ‘The Book of Eli’ (2010), which were a commercial success, and Mila’s performance also gained praise and appreciation. She had received major award nominations after that.
The movie ‘Black Swan’ released in 2010, was a breakthrough for Mila. In this movie, she played a rival ballet dancer opposite Natalie Portman. The movie directed by Darren Aronofsky received positive reviews and great appreciation.
Mila had done extensive preparations for the movie. She started cardiovascular exercises, ballet dancing classes, and a weight loss diet. Mila also suffered torn ligament injury and shoulder dislocation during the shooting course.
However, her hard work paid off as the movie was nominated for Academy Awards in five categories. Mila also gained Golden Globe Award and Screen Guild Award nominations for her outstanding performance in the movie.
In 2011, Mila acted along with Justin Timberlake in the movie ‘Friends with Benefits’. The rom-com became a box office success and received positive reviews from critics. The audience liked the chemistry of Mila and Justin.
Mila then acted in ‘Ted’ (2012), which was her most successful movie to date. ‘Ted’ was directed and co-written by Seth MacFarlane. The film grossed 549 million dollars worldwide with positive reviews from film critics.
She had acted along with James France in the 2013 movie ‘Oz the Great and Powerful’. Over the last five years, she had acted in movies like, ‘The Spy Who Dumped Me’, ‘Four Good Days’, and ‘Breaking News in Yuba County’.
Mila Kunis’ Height and Weight
Mila Kunis stands 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm or 1.63m) tall. She weighs 52 kg (115 pounds). Mila Kunis has a banana body shape.
The mother of two still looks stunning with her attractive eyes. Her well maintained body is the result of excellent diet plans and workout routines.
Mila Kunis’ Relationship Timeline
Let’s find out the relationship timeline of Mila Kunis.
Mila Kunis was rumored to have dated celebrities like Danny Masterson in 2002, and Wilmer Valderrama in 1999.
Mila Kunis started dating Macaulay Culkin in 2003. They met each other in the shooting sets of ‘The Family Guy’. Macaulay is a famous actor who starred in films like Richie Rich, Home Alone 2 and so on.
They had kept their relationship private and spent time together playing video games, watching TV, and cooking new dishes. The duo broke up after eight years in 2012.
In April 2012, Mila Kunis started a relationship with actor Ashton Kutcher and he eventually became the love of her life. They had met earlier in a show named ‘That 70s Show’ in 1998.
Mila had a crush on him at that time. She even made her debut kiss on-screen with him. The duo got engaged in 2014. They were blessed with a daughter on October 1 that year.
The following year, they tied the knot at San Bernadino County, California. Their son, Dimitri was born on November 30, 2017.
Mila Kunis’ Personal Info
Milena Markovna Kunis popularly known as Mila Kunis was born on August 14 1983 in Chernivtsi, Ukraine. Mila is the only daughter of Mark Kunis and Elvira.
Her father is a Mechanical Engineer who worked as a cab driver and her mother is a physics teacher and runs a pharmacy. She has an elder brother, Michael Kunis.
Mila’s grandparents were Holocaust Survivors. The family lived in Ukraine which was a part of the USSR. Later they shifted to the US as they have no freedom to practice their religion in Russia. Go through the list below to know more about Mila Kunis.
- Birth Name: Milena Markovna Kunis.
- Nickname: Mila Kunis, Goldfish.
- Date of Birth: 14 August 1983.
- Age: 38 years old.
- Birthplace: Chernivtsi, Ukraine.
- Religion: Judaism.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Father Name: Mark Kunis.
- Mother Name: Elvira
- Siblings Name: Michael Kunis.
- Spouse/Partner: Ashton Kutcher (married in 2015).
- Children: Dimitri Portwood Kutcher (son), Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher (daughter).
- Ethnicity: Her father and mother have Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Voice Artist.
- Education: (Fairfax High School, University of California Los Angeles and Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles).
- Tatoo: Mila Kunis does not have any permanent tattoos. But she had done temporary tattoos several times. Temporary tattoos- Black Swan tattoo (on her backside) done for the movie ‘Black Swan’, flower tattoo (left arm), koi fish tattoo (left thigh), revolver tattoo (belly), wrist tattoo, right-hand tattoo, floral design tattoo (on her back).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Mila Kunis’ Body Measurements
Mila Mila Kunis has a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63m (163 cm) tall and weighs about 52kg (115 pounds).
She has a chest size of 32 inches (81.2 cm), a waist size of 25 inches (63.5 cm), a hips size of 32 inches (81.2 cm), and a body measurement of 32-25-32 inches or 81.2-63.5-81.2 cm.
Did you know that Mila Kunis suffered from Chronic Iritis? The disease causes inflammation of the iris thereby reducing vision. She had kept her condition hidden for many years. The actress was one eye blind!
Luckily, she had successful surgery to correct her condition in 2010. She also has multi-colored eyes, a condition called Heterochromia.
Her left eye is green in color and her right eye is brown. Mila is stunning with her dark brown hair and banana-shaped body.
Talking about her outfit sizes, Mila Kunis has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK).
Mila Kunis’ Body Measurements
163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
52kg (115 pounds)
32-25-32 inches (81.2-63.5-81.2 cm)
32 inches (81.2 cm)
25 inches (63.5 cm)
32 inches (81.2 cm)
Green (left), Brown (right)
Figure or Body Shape
Banana shaped body
Slim body, Attractive eyes
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK)
Mila Kunis’ Favorite Things
We all have our unique favorite lists. So what is on the bucket list of Mila Kunis?
Mila likes fast foods and Chinese foods. She is a great fan of the movie ‘The Wizard of Oz’. Hungry for more? Go through the list below.
- Favorite Foods: Dark chocolate, chicken breast, ice creams, Chinese food.
- Favorite Places: Russia, Paris, Italy, Los Angeles.
- Favorite Movies: The Wizard of Oz, Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman.
- Favorite Actress: Natalie Portman, Kate Winslet.
- Favorite Actor: Gerard Butler.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite colors are Purple, White, and Blue.
- Favorite Artists: Cardi B, Martin Garrix, Beyonce.
- Favorite Outfits: Jumpsuits, pantsuits, cropped blazers, gown with sequins, laced gowns, top & jeans, simple t-shirts.
- Favorite Products: Hourglass Mineral Vell Primer, Lancome Teint Mineral Foundation, Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Foundation, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, Dior Diorblush in Passionfruit, Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Sun Glow Powder in Honey, Lancome Colour Designs 5 Pan Palette in Bronze Amour, Christian Dior Lip Balm, NARS Lipliner, Vani-T Mineral Lipstick in Enchantress.
- Favorite Books: She loves to read horror books and motivational write-ups.
- Favorite Perfume: Frederic Malle Editions de Parfume, Carnal Flower, Vera Wang Princess, Kai.
Besides these, she loves playing video games, skydiving, spending time with her children, and watching TV.
Mila Kunis’ Awards and Nominations
Mila Kunis has been nominated for prestigious awards for her awesome acting on screen. She was on the nomination list for Best Supporting Actress in Golden Globe Awards.
Kunis was also nominated for Best Supporting Actress and Outstanding Cast Performance for Screen Actors Guild Awards. Here is a glimpse of her awards,
- MTV Movie and TV Awards 2014 – Best Villian (Oz the Great and Powerful).
- Oklahoma Film Critics Circle 2010- Best Supporting Actress (Black Swan).
- Saturn Awards 2011- Best Supporting Actress (Black Swan).
- Scream Awards 2011- Best Supporting Actress (Black Swan).
- Spike Guys’ Choice Awards 2009 (Hottest Mila).
- Guys Choice Awards 2011 (Holy Grail of Hot).
- Spike Video Game Awards 2006- Best Cast (Family Guy Video Game!).
- Venice Film Festival 2010- Marcello Mastroianni Award for Best Young Actress (Black Swan).
Mila Kunis is one of the versatile actresses in Hollywood. Mila was on the nomination list for the Annie Award and Critics Choice Awards in categories of Best Voice Acting, Best Supporting Actress, and Best Actress in a Comedy role.
She has the caliber to bag more prestigious awards in the future.
Mila Kunis’ Net Worth
Mila Kunis’ net worth is $75 million US Dollars as of 2022. Her major income sources are from acting, social media, and brand promotions. She made most of her wealth from acting in movies and television shows.
Did Mila Kunis do Plastic Surgery?
Mila Kunis is one of the stunning Hollywood actresses. We have been witnessing her performance for many years now. There had been several rumors that the actress had done plastic surgeries to improve her fairness. Some reports say that she had done nose surgery.
By comparing her teenage and present images, it is evident that her nose shape was changed. Earlier, it was a bit rounded but now her nose looks thinner and pointed.
Another rumor is about her breast augmentation surgery. Her breasts size has increased and many believe that she had done some kind of treatment. It may be because due to pregnancy and motherhood.
However, Mila Kunis had not confirmed any of these rumors. According to her, she won’t allow knife cuts except for any medical treatment. She loves her body and does not want to ruin her natural beauty. All of these rumors are mere speculations and they lack evidence.
Mila Kunis always amazes us with her acting, screen presence, attitude, and astounding looks. She had suffered from chronic iritis which resulted in losing her one eyesight. She has multi-colored eyes (heterochromia).
The actress had serious episodes of migraines and problems with her vision. But she came back stronger and corrected her eyesight problems. The actress is an inspiration for many. Let’s hope she continues to shine and inspire us.