Millie Bobby Brown is a rising star in Hollywood. The series ‘Stranger Things’ has transformed a stranger into a celebrity. Can we imagine that series without her? Certainly not.
Brown’s exceptional performance attracted millions of fans worldwide. She continues to amaze us through her attitude, language, and cute expressions.
Brown has an excellent ability to convey emotions through facial expressions and eyes. This is evident in the series, ‘Stranger Things’ where she amazed the audience through her versatile acting ability.
Millie was listed in Time’s 100 influential teens list in 2018. Brown entered the top thirty u18 Hollywood stars list by Hollywood Reporter.
Get ready to explore Millie Bobby Brown’s journey to stardom, habits, body measurements, height and weight, net worth, bio, dating history, and much more.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Journey to Stardom
Millie Bobby Brown started her acting journey through the movie ‘Once Upon a Time in Wonderland’ in 2013. This film was telecasted on ABC. Millie had small roles in the series ‘NCS’, ‘Modern Family’, and ‘Grey’s Anatomy’.
Millie’s breakthrough role came from the series, ‘Stranger Things’ in 2016. It earned her name and fame in the industry. It is a science fiction thriller series on Netflix which gained millions of fans within a few episodes.
Millie’s incredible performance as the lead character Eleven in Stranger Things earned her prestigious awards and nominations. She continued her outstanding performances in its subsequent seasons.
Brown appeared in the music video song ‘Find Me’ and acted in Citigroup’s advertisements. She made her first modeling work with Calvin Klein. It was for their ‘By Appointment’ campaign.
She entered a contract with IMG Models and modeled for the fashion brand ‘Moncler’ in 2018.
Millie was selected to act as Enola Holmes at the beginning of 2018. This movie is the movie adaptation of the novel written by Nancy Springer titled, ‘The Enola Holmes Mysteries’. She had voiced in the VR experience ‘Spheres: Songs of Spacetime’ directed by Eliza McNatt in 2018.
Bobby acted in ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’ in 2021 as Madison. She also acted in the previous sequel of this movie.
Brown became the ambassador of the #WEPlayStrong campaign organized by UEFA in 2019. She founded her beauty line ‘Florence by Mills’ that same year.
She starred in ‘The Girls I’ve Been’ which was inspired by the novel written by Tess Sharpe. Brown acted in the next sequel of Enola Holmes in 2021.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Quick Bio
Millie Bobby Brown was born on February 19, 2004, in Marbella, Spain. Her parents Robert Brown and Kelly Brown have four children Millie Bobby Brown, Charlie Brown, Ava Brown, and Paige Brown.
Millie’s family migrated to England when she was four years of age. After 5 years, her family shifted to Orlando in Florida.
- Birth Name: Millie Bobby Brown.
- Nickname: Millie.
- Date of Birth: February 19, 2004.
- Age: 18 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Marbella, Spain.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
- Father Name: Robert Brown.
- Mother Name: Kelly Brown.
- Siblings Name: Brother- Charlie Brown, Sisters- Ava Brown, Paige Brown.
- Spouse/Partner: Jacob Sartorius (2017-2018), Joseph Robinson (2019-2020), Hunter Ecimovic (2020-2021), Jake Bongiovi (2021).
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Millie’s parents have English ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Model.
- Education: High School.
- Tatoo: Millie had a ‘011’ temporary tattoo which was done for her series ‘Strangers Things’.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Height and Weight
Millie Bobby Brown stands 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm or 1.63 m) tall and she weighs 47 kg (104 pounds). Over the years, Brown had posted numerous videos of her workouts and exercises on her YouTube channel.
Her workouts include yoga, intense exercise, and Maui Thai training. But she does not do all of these in a single day. Brown trains under an instructor. Due to this, she looks stunning and energetic.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Body Measurements
Millie Bobby Brown is 5 feet 4 inches or 1.63 m (163 cm) tall. She weighs 47 kg (104 pounds).
Brown looks pretty with a chest size of 30 inches (76.2 cm), a waist size of 25 inches (63.5 cm), a hips size of 34 inches (86.36 cm), and a body measurement of 30-25-34 inches or 76.2-63.5-86.36 cm.
The young actress Millie has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. She is slim with a banana body shape. Brown’s dress size is 2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK) and her shoe size is 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK).
Millie Bobby Brown’s Body Measurements
163 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
47 kg (104 pounds)
30-25-34 inches (76.2-63.5-86.36 cm)
30 inches (76.2 cm)
25 inches (63.5 cm)
34 inches (86.36 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Beautiful smile, dimple on the right cheek
2(US) or 34(EU) or 6(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Millie Bobby Brown’s Net Worth
Millie Bobby Brown’s net worth is 10 million US Dollars in 2022. She earned the majority of her wealth through the Netflix series, ‘Stranger Things’. It has 4 seasons till now.
It was reported that Brown was paid 10,000 dollars per episode in season 1 of this series. Her salary peaked in subsequent seasons as the series gained a larger fan base.
For seasons 2 and 3 Millie earned 80,000 dollars and 300,000 dollars per episode respectively. She received many offers after the series became a global hit.
Apart from these, she has her beauty line. Millie also earns through advertisements, endorsements, and social media.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Dating History
Let us dive deeper into Millie’s present and past relationships.
Millie had a relationship with Jacob Sartorius in 2017. The teens spend their time together and celebrate various occasions. Millie and Jacob celebrated the New year at Walt Disney, Florida.
Brown confirmed this relationship through an Instagram live on February 10, 2018. On February 14, Valentine’s Day she posted snaps on Instagram. The duo broke up in July 2018.
After that, Millie started dating Joseph Robinson, a rugby player in October 2019. It was a brief date that ended in August 2020.
Brown had a relationship with Hunter Ecimovic in June 2020. It ended in February 2021. She is currently dating Jake Bongiovi. The duo started the relationship in June 2021.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Most Loved Things
Get ready to dive into Millie Bobby Brown’s favorite lists.
- Favorite Foods: Spanish cuisines.
- Favorite Places: Miami.
- Favorite Movies: The Twilight franchise, To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Favorite Actress: Kristen Stewart, Zendaya.
- Favorite Actor: Robert Pattinson.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Purple.
- Favorite Artists: Ed Sheeran.
- Favorite Outfits: Floral frocks, jeans, tops, leather dresses, gowns, midi skirts, leggings, jackets.
- Favorite Products: Millie has her line of beauty products. The favorite beauty products of her brand include Zero Chill Face Mist, Oh Whale! Tinted Lip Balm in Coral, Cheek Me Later Cream Blush in Shy Shi, Built to Lash Mascara, Clean Magic Face Wash, Look Alive Eye Balm, Dreamy Dew Moisturizer, Swimming Under the Eyes Gel Pads, Lily Jasmine Zero Chill Face Mist, Magic Micellar Cleansing Gel, Berry in Love Pore Mask, Hit Reset Moisturizing Mask Pearls, and Hit Snooze Lip Mask.
- Favorite Books: Millie loves comic, thriller, fiction, fashion, and inspirational books.
- Favorite Perfume: Brown loves the perfumes of lavender.
Besides these, Millie loves hiking, boxing, yoga, blogging, and traveling.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Awards and Nominations
Millie Bobby Brown has won 14 major awards among 39 nominations within 9 years.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards 2017- Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
- Fangoria Chainsaw Awards 2017- Best TV Actress.
- Gold Derby- Breakthrough Performer of the Year.
- IGN People’s Choice Award 2017- Best Dramatic TV Performance.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards- Best Performance in a Show.
- Saturn Awards 2017- Best Younger Actor in a Television Series.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2018- Favorite TV Actress.
- MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018- Best Performance in a Show.
- Teen Choice Awards 2018- Choice Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress.
- Teen Choice Awards 2019- Choice Summer TV Star: Female.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2020, 2021- Favorite Female TV Star.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2021- Favorite Female TV Star.
- Kids’ Choice Awards 2021- Favorite Movie Actress.
- Las Vegas Film Critics Society 2021- Youth in Film: Female.
Millie Bobby Brown’s Habits
Millie Bobby Brown is an optimistic and extroverted person. She loves to interact with people and make new friends. Millie started by posting videos on YouTube. She uploads her workouts, high-intensity exercises, and other personal vlogs on this platform.
Like other kids, Millie loves fast food. However, she sets a limit on its intake. She takes cheat meals like burgers, French fries, soft drinks, and other fried foods.
Millie does circuit workouts on weekdays to keep her fit. This includes squats, Russian twists, hip thrusters, incline crunches, front raises, weight training workouts, chest presses, and much more.
Brown also practices yoga to keep her mind fresh and calm. It boosts her self-confidence and determination. Millie has been training for Mauy Thai for a few years. It includes kickboxing, punching bag exercises, and jujitsu practices.
Millie’s body is yet to be developed fully. Hence, she does not follow a strict diet plan. However, she consumes fruits, proteins, dairy products, and other nutritious eatables.
To improve her physical strength, she does workouts using dumbbells, kettlebells, and barbells. Brown likes to go on hiking and she enjoys discovering new places.
The young actress enjoys time with her pet dogs. Millie is an animal lover and speaks for their protection.
Lily-Rose Depp’s Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Amanda Seyfried’s Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Emily Dobson’s Weight, Height, Body Measurements
Julia Louis-Dreyfus’ Body Measurements, Height, Weight
Millie Millie Bobby Brown is a fantastic Hollywood actress. Brown is just entering her twenties, still, she maintains her attitude and charm like an experienced superstar.
Brown had suffered from partial deafness in one ear during her childhood. As years passed by, her hearing ability in one ear was completely lost. Millie once said that she struggles a lot to overcome this defect.
Her disability could not stop her from achieving success. Millie is an asset for upcoming directors and moviemakers.