Karlie Kloss is an astounding model who worked with top-notch fashion brands across the world. Karlie’s walk on the runway is versatile and perfect.
She has unique rhythmic movements where her long slender legs display an incredible catwalk along with superb expressions. She calls her walking style a ‘moody gait’.
Check out Karlie Kloss’ body measurements, height and weight, net worth, personal info, dating history, career success, and much more.
Karlie Kloss’ Success Story
Karlie started her modeling career at 14 years old when she appeared in the cover and editorial sections for the Scene Magazine’s June edition.
Her first breakthrough work as a model came through Teen Vogue which was captured by Arthur Elgort. Karlie modeled for kids’ clothing brand, ‘Abercrombie Kids’ which became her first modeling stint.
Soon she joined ‘Next Management’ after her initial success in ‘Elite Model Management’. This sprouted a controversy between the two companies.
Elite filed a complaint against Next Model for picking up their model with improper compensation.
According to Elite, they introduced the model and wished to retain her. The dispute was cleared in an out-of-court settlement. She later signed with IMG Models.
Kloss had worked with fashion designers like Jean Paul Gaultier, Elie Saab, Alexander McQueen, Sonia Rykiel, Marc Jacobs, Carolina Herrera, Zac Posen, and Doo. Ri and many more.
Kloss had worked with reputed brands like Calvin Klein, Gucci, Adidas, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Versace, Victoria Secret’s PINK, Sportmax, Lord & Taylor, Lacoste, and American Eagle to name a few.
The model has appeared in prestigious fashion magazines like ‘W’, ‘Vanity Fair’, ‘Elle’, International ‘Vogue’, ‘Teen Vogue’, ‘Allure’, ‘i-D’, ‘Numero’, and ‘Dazed & Confused’ in its editions in various countries.
Kloss acted her debut role in an episode of ‘Gossip Girl’. In 2011, she made her debut at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
The next year, she appeared in top fashion magazines like Harper’s Bazaar Russia, British Vogue, Numero, and Japanese Vogue.
Along with Joan Smalls, she appeared as a host for the MTV series, ‘House of Style’. Kloss was the host of the MTV Movie Awards in 2013.
The model acted in advertisements for Coach Inc, Nike, Chanel Coco Noir fragrance, and Louis Vuitton.
She signed with L’Oreal Paris in 2014. She appeared in Taylor Swift’s music video song, ‘Bad Blood’. Kloss and Swift were so close that she went with Taylor on her world tours and joined her in live stage performances.
Kloss started a new YouTube channel, Klossy on July 21 2015 with the support of her close friend and famous YouTuber, Casey Neistat.
Kloss had won the ‘Diane Von Furstenberg Inspiration Award’. She became the new brand ambassador of ‘Estee Lauder’ in 2018.
Besides modeling, Karlie is the founder of the scholarship program ‘Kode with Klossy’. This initiative is done in partnership with Code.org and Flatiron School.
The aim is to provide coding, software, and computer scholarships for girls. As a part of this, coding camps were organized in the summer of 2015 for teenage girls.
The model had also developed a cookie company with the support of ‘Momofuku Milk Bar’ called ‘Karlie’s Cookie’. The main aim of the company is to raise funds to feed poor children.
It is done through FEED Projects. The company feeds 10 meals for every tin of cookies sold.
Karlie Kloss’ Height and Weight
Karlie Kloss is blessed with an incredible height of 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm or 1.88 m) tall. She weighs 57 kg (125 pounds).
She likes to eat a balanced diet equipped with fresh-cut fruits and vegetables with a variety of spices for flavor. Kloss is a good runner too and participated in the NYC marathon!
Karlie Kloss’ Dating History
Let’s find out the boyfriend list of Karlie Kloss.
Unlike many other fashion model celebrities, Karlie had only one relationship. Her boyfriend later became her husband. Are you curious to know the name?
Well, that one man who stole Karlie’s heart is the real estate developer Joshua Kushner. Let’s dive into their love story.
It started in 2012 when the model met him in June. The duo spent time together going to their favorite destinations and attending fashion ceremonies.
Often they post their precious moments as Instagram posts or on other social media platforms. Even though she posts her moments with Joshua, the model provides very little information about her boyfriend.
Soon they tied the knot on October 18 2018 in New York. After a year, they had their second wedding ceremony at Brush Creek Ranch in Wyoming.
After her marriage, the model was converted to Judaism. The couple is blessed with a son, Levi Joseph.
Joseph Kushner is the brother of Jared Kushner, who worked as a White House advisor. Jared is the husband of Melania Trump, the daughter of ex-US president Donald Trump.
Karlie Kloss’ Personal Info
Karlie Elizabeth Kloss or Karlie Kloss was born on August 3, 1992, in Chicago, Illinois, United States. She is the daughter of Kurt Kloss and Tracy Kloss. Her family had shifted to St. Louis in 1994 and Goshen, New York in 2013.
Karlie has three sisters, Kariann Kloss, Kimberly Kloss, and Kristine Kloss. She has German, Danish, Bohemian Czech, and Polish ancestry. She married Joshua Kushner on October 18, 2018. Karlie has a baby boy, Levi Joseph.
Interested to know more about Karlie? Go through the list below.
- Birth Name: Karlie Elizabeth Kloss.
- Nickname: Kaylor.
- Date of Birth: 3 August 1992.
- Age: 29 years old.
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States.
- Religion: Judaism.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Father Name: Kurt Kloss.
- Mother Name: Tracy Kloss.
- Siblings Name: Kariann Kloss, Kimberly Kloss, Kristine Kloss.
- Spouse/Partner: Joshua Kushner (married on October 18, 2018).
- Children: Levi Joseph.
- Ethnicity: Karlie’s parents have German, Danish, Bohemian Czech, and Polish ancestry.
- Occupation: Model.
- Education: Graduate (Webster Groves High School, Gallatin School of Individualized Study of New York University).
- Tatoo: Karlie Kloss has no permanent tattoos.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Karlie Kloss’ Body Measurements
Karlie Kloss has an impressive height of 6 feet 2 inches or 1.88 m (188 cm). No wonder why she chose to model. She weighs 57 kg (125 pounds).
The supermodel has a chest size of 34 inches (86.36 cm), a waist size of 23 inches (58.42 cm), a hips size of 34 inches (86.36 cm), and a body measurement of 34-23-34 inches or 86.36-58.42-86.36 cm.
Kloss looks beautiful with her blue-green eyes and dark brown hair. The tall lady has a banana body shape.
Talking about her outfit sizes, Karlie has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and a shoe size of 9(US) or 39.5(EU) or 6.5(UK).
Karlie Kloss’ Body Measurements
188 cm (6 feet 2 inches)
57 kg (125 pounds)
34-23-34 inches (86.36-58.42-86.36 cm)
34 inches (86.36 cm)
23 inches (58.42 cm)
34 inches (86.36 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Towering Height, Multi-talented Personality, Blue-Green Eyes
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
9(US) or 39.5(EU) or 6.5(UK)
Karlie Kloss’ Most Loved Things
Are you curious to find out the favorite lists of the supermodel? Check this out.
- Favorite Foods: Spearmint gum, Dark Chocolate, Clam Chowder, Deep-Dish Pizza, Perfect Bar Whole Food Organic Protein Bar.
- Favorite Places: Karlie loves to visit Paris, Iceland, and Sydney.
- Favorite Movies: Clueless.
- Favorite Actress: Margot Robbie, Emma Stone.
- Favorite Actor: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise.
- Favorite Color: White, Black.
- Favorite Artists: Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Rihana, Drake, Bruno Mars, Whitney Houston.
- Favorite Outfits: Sleepy Jones Bishop Pajama Set, Adidas leggings.
- Favorite Products: L’Oreal Micellar water, BB Cream, Clarisonic Cleansing Brush, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery Eye Mask, Ouai Hair Oil, Christophe Robin Daily Hair Cream with Sandalwood, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Micro-Cleansing Balm, Tracie Martin Amla Purifying Cleanser, Glossier Galaxy Greens, Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex, CosrX Pimple Patches, Estee Lauder Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Crème.
- Favorite Books: Sapiens- A Brief History of Mankind (Yuval Noah Harari), My Life on Road (Gloria Steinem), The Woman I Wanted to Be (Diane von Furstenberg), The Sleep Revolution- Transforming Your Life, One Night at a Time (Ariana Huffington), More Than Enough- Claiming Space for Who You Are No Matter What They Say (Elaine Welteroth), A Woman Makes a Plan- Advice for a Lifetime of Adventure, Beauty, and Success (Maye Musk), A Curious Mind: The Secret to a Bigger Life (Brian Grazer and Charles Fishman), The Ride of a Lifetime- Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company (Robert Iger), The Four Agreements- A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Don Miguel Ruiz), Everything All at Once (Bill Nye), Very Classy- Even More Exceptional Advice for the Extremely Modern Lady (Derek Blasberg), Oscar: The Style, Inspiration, and Life of Oscar de La Renta (Sarah Mower).
- Favorite Perfume: Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum.
Karlie Kloss loves baking cookies, ballet, and biking.
Karlie Kloss’ Awards and Nominations
Karlie Kloss is an astounding fashion model. She was awarded the ‘Phenom Award’ in 2017. Besides this, she received the ‘Diane Von Furstenberg Inspiration Award’ in 2017.
As a fashion model, she always shines through her awesome costumes and elegance.
Karlie Kloss’ Net Worth
Hey fans, do you have any idea of Karlie Kloss’ net worth?
Well, Karlie Kloss has a net worth of $ 40 million US Dollars in 2022. She is one of the top paid fashion models. A major share of her wealth comes through modeling and brand endorsements.
Kloss has been the face of luxury brands. As her husband is from the real estate sector, she gets proper assistance in such businesses. The model owns luxury villas and mansions.
Has Karlie Kloss Done Plastic Surgery?
Karlie Kloss is a stunning model with her awesome height and great physique. Like other celebrities, the rumors of cosmetic surgeries always follow her. This will intensify in the coming years, as her age increases.
As Karlie is a model having collaborated with top-notch brands, maintaining her body shape and beauty is important. In an interview with Karlie taken four years ago, she said that the fashion designers were reluctant to work with her.
This was due to her increase in weight as she had undergone birth control measures. Kloss’ body size increased from size zero to 4/6. As a result, Karlie felt demotivated.
She decided to leave the external demands and enrolled in a coding course at New York University. Since this industry is highly competitive, maintaining body shape is necessary.
Karlie Kloss is rumored to have undergone cosmetic surgeries. The most popular one is about her nose surgery or rhinoplasty. Her nose had become more pointed with smooth and glowing skin.
Another one is about her breast implant surgery. But such reports are fake as her breasts are natural.
Karlie Kloss is a talented model. She started to follow her passion when she was just 15 years old. She values her family and loves to spend time with her loved ones during her free time.
Karlie Kloss is undoubtedly one of the finest fashion models today. She is a humanitarian who supports women’s empowerment and child education. Both her initiatives, Kode with Klossy and Karlie’s Cookies are perfect examples of this.