Lindsay Lohan is a talented Hollywood actress. Lindsay started as a model. At three years old, she had modeled for Ford Models.
As a child, Lohan had modeled and appeared in advertisements for reputed companies like Calvin Klein kids, Pizza Hut, Abercrombie, Jello-O spot, and Wendy’s.
Check out Lindsay Lohan’s height and weight, body measurements, career success, net worth, personal info, and much more.
Lindsay Lohan’s Rise to Fame
Lohan started acting through the film ‘The Parent Trap’ directed and co-written by Nancy Meyers. This Disney family movie is a remake of a 1961 movie of the same name. This film earned positive reviews from critics. Lohan’s performance received appreciation for her twin roles in this film. She received the Young Artist Award and several contracts from Disney productions.
In 2000, she acted in TV movies ‘Life-Size’ and ‘Get a Clue’ two years later. The following year, Lohan shared her screen with Jamie Lee Curtis in the Disney film, ‘Freaky Friday’. It was inspired by the novel Freaky Friday written by Mary Rodgers in 1972. Her outstanding performance earned her an MTV Movie Award in 2004. This film was her most commercially successful film.
In 2002, she signed a five-album professional contract with Emilio Estefan and Gloria Estefan. Her song ‘Ultimate’ for the movie ‘Freaky Friday’ was listed 18th position at Radio Disney Top 30.
She released four songs for the movie, ‘Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen’. Lindsay released her first album on December 7 2004 titled, ‘Speak’. It became one of the top sellers of Casablanca Records in recent years. Although it earned bad reviews, it topped the charts in several countries especially, the first two singles ‘Rumors’ and ‘Over’.
Her first film without Disney was released in 2004 titled, ‘Mean Girls’. Lindsay bagged four Teen Choice Awards and two MTV Movie Awards through the films, ‘Freaky Friday’ and ‘Mean Girls’.
In 2005, she acted in ‘Herbie: Fully Loaded’. She had a voice in ‘My Scene Goes Hollywood: The Movie’. This animated film is based on dolls. Lindsay released her second album ‘A Little More Personal (Raw) in 2005. It won a gold certification and topped the Billboard charts. She had co-written the songs and directed the video song, ‘Confessions of a Broken Heart’.
The performance of Lohan in the movie, ‘Just My Luck’ received negative reviews and she was nominated for the Worst Actress at Golden Raspberry Awards. In 2006, she played a smaller role in the comedy movie, ‘A Prairie Home Companion’. Lohan shared her screen with Meryl Streep, and Lily Tomlin.
Lindsay earned appreciation for her role in the drama film ‘Bobby’ in November 2006. Later on, her acting in ‘I know Who Killed Me’ gave her two Golden Raspberry Awards in the Worst Actress category.
The next years witnessed her career graph shifting downwards as her characters received negative comments from the audience and critics. In 2012, she acted as Elizabeth Taylor for the TV movie, ‘Liz & Dick’. Lindsay had her first stage performance in 2014 through ‘Speed-the-Plow’ directed by Gregory Mosher.
She opened a nightclub in Greece in partnership with Dennis Papageorgiou named ‘Lohan Nightclub’. Lindsay also opened resorts in Greek island Mykonos and Rhodes called ‘Lohan Beach House Mykonos’ and ‘Lohan Beach House Rhodes’.
In 2020, her album single ‘Back To Me’ received a positive response from critics. Lohan had signed a contract with Netflix for the comedy film, ‘Falling for Christmas’.
Lindsay Lohan’s Height and Weight
Lindsay Lohan stands 5 feet 4 inches (165 cm or 1.65 m) tall. She weighs 52 kg (115 pounds). Lohan has an apple-shaped body. She has an average body build and maintains her body through workouts and nutritional supplements.
Lindsay Lohan’s Dating History
Well, Lindsay has a long list of lovers. Let’s explore the relationships of Lindsay Lohan.
Lindsay had dated Aaron Carter at the beginning of 2000. She was in a relationship with American director Brett Ratner, and Wilmer Valderrama around 2004 to 2006.
Lohan had briefly dated businessman Harry Morton in 2006 and TV personality Calum Best in 2007.
She started dating Samantha Ronson in 2008 but they broke after a year. Lindsay had a relationship with Adam Senn from 2009 to 2010. In 2011, Lohan had dated Ozzy Lusth.
Lindsay was seen spending time with Henry Hopper at the Venice beach. It was reported that she had dated Matt Nordgren in 2013.
Lohan was engaged with Egor Tarabasov in 2016, but the duo broke up after a year. Lindsay started a relationship with Bader Shammas and they got engaged on November 28, 2021, after two years of dating.
Lindsay is rumored to have dated Bruce Willis, Talan Torriero, Harry Judd, Jared Leto, Sean Lennon, Ryan Adams, Shaun White, Brody Jenner, James Blunt, Jude Law, Courtenay Semel, Gerard Butler, Jason Segel, Vikram Chatwal, Brett Tucker, Philiii Plein, and Terry Richardson.
Lohan had a hand-written list of her former boyfriends in 2014 as a part of a game between her friends about exes in the industry.
The list includes Orlando Bloom, Josh Mond, Aaron Voros, Ashton Kutcher, Adam Levine, Garrett Hedlund, Guy Berryman, Ryan Rottman, P.C Valmorbida, Zac Efron, Evan Peters, Nico Tortorella, Lukas Haas, Justin Timberlake.
It also includes Wilmer Valderrama, Colin Farrel, James Franco, Benicio del Toro, Jamie Dornan, Joaquin Phoenix, Stavros Niarchos III, Jamie Burke, Riley Giles, Heath Ledger, Eduardo Costa, Ryan Philippe, Danny Cipriani, and Max George.
Lindsay Lohan’s Personal Info
Lindsay Dee Lohan was born on July 2, 1986, in the Bronx, New York, United States. Her father Michael Lohan worked as a Wall Street trader and her mother is a dancer and singer. Lindsay has three siblings, Aliana Lohan, Dakota Cody Lohan, and Michael Lohan. Her father has Irish, German, and Italian ancestry and her mother is of Irish, Italian-Sicilian descent. Check out more about Lindsay.
- Birth Name: Lindsay Dee Lohan.
- Nickname: Lilo, LL, Linds, La, Lohan.
- Date of Birth: July 2, 1986.
- Age: 35 years old.
- Birthplace: Bronx, New York, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer.
- Father Name: Michael Lohan.
- Mother Name: Dina Lohan.
- Siblings Name: Siblings-Aliana Lohan, Dakota Cody Lohan, Michael Lohan Jr & Half Siblings- Ashley Horn Lohan, Landon Major Lohan, Logan.
- Spouse/Partner: Bader Shammas.
- Children: No.
- Ethnicity: Her father has Irish, German, and Italian ancestry and her mother is of Irish, Italian-Sicilian descent.
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Model, Producer, Entrepreneur, Television Personality, Fashion Designer.
- Education: High School (Cold Spring Harbor Jr. Sr. High School, Laurel Springs School, Calhoun High School).
- Tatoo: Text tattoo- ‘Live Without Regrets’ (hand), Text tattoo-‘I Leave before being left. I decide’ (hand), ‘Shhh’ tattoo (forefinger), Text tattoo- ‘Stars, all we ask for is our right to twinkle’ (left forearms), Text tattoo- ‘I restore myself when I’m alone’ (right forearm), Red star tattoo (right hand), Heart tattoo (left hand), Black star tattoo (left wrist), Text tattoo ‘Breathe (right wrist), Lyrics tattoo- ‘Clear as a crystal sharp as a knife/I feel like I’m in the prime of my life’ (right side), Sleeping girl tattoo (upper left arm).
- Sexuality: Bisexual.
Lindsay Lohan’s Body Measurements
Lindsay Lohan has a height of 5 feet 4 inches or 1.65m (165 cm). She weighs 52 kg (115 pounds). She has a chest size of 36 inches (91.44 cm), a waist size of 24 inches (60.96 cm), a hips size of 35 inches (88.9 cm), and a body measurement of 36-24-35 inches or 91.44-60.96-88.9 cm.
Lindsay has gray eyes and natural red-colored hair. She has an apple-shaped body. Talking about her outfit sizes, Lindsay has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK).
Lindsay Lohan’s Body Measurements
165 cm (5 feet 4 inches)
52 kg (115 pounds)
36-24-35 inches (91.44-60.96-88.9 cm)
36 inches (91.44 cm)
24 inches (60.96 cm)
35 inches (88.9 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Raspy voice, Freckles, Red hair
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK)
Lindsay Lohan’s Favorite Things
Are you curious to explore the favorite lists of Lindsay Lohan?
Go through the list below.
- Favorite Foods: Twiglets, sushi, Italian Foods, Japanese foods, Chinese foods.
- Favorite Places: Paris, Greece, Italy.
- Favorite Movies: Kitten with a Whip, Niagara
- Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep.
- Favorite Actor: Zac Efron, Heath Ledger, Joaquin Phoenix.
- Favorite Color: Her Favorite color is Pink.
- Favorite Artists: Justin Timberlake
- Favorite Outfits: Leather Boots, Leather Jacket, Leggings, Gowns.
- Favorite Products: Chanel No.5, Dove Body Wash, Skyn Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, SK-2 Facial Treatment Mask, Arcona Triad Pads, La Mer, Avene Hydrance Optimale Light Hydrating Cream, Carol Joy Forevermore Serum, La Prairie, Astral Cream, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, Laura Mercier Primer, Make Up Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation, Nars Contour Blush, Charlotte Tilbury Highlight Powder, Givenchy Phenomen Eyes, Portobello Duo, MAC Eye Kohl, Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye color, Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick, Dior Addict Lip Maximizer.
- Favorite Books: A Million Little Pieces by James Frey.
- Favorite Perfume: Gucci Guilty, Daphne by Daphne Guinness X Comme des Garcons, Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Tom Ford Black Orchid, Saint Laurent, Bleu De Chanel, Costume National Homme.
Besides these, Lindsay Lohan loves dancing, reading, and traveling.
Lindsay Lohan’s Awards and Nominations
Throughout her acting and singing career, Lindsay has won 25 major awards among 73 nominations! Check out her major awards.
- Kids Choice Awards- Favorite Movie Actress 2006.
- MTV Movie Awards 2004, 2005- Breakthrough Female Performance, Best On-Screen Team (3 Awards).
- Teen Choice Awards 2004 Movie: Choice Hissy Fit, Movie: Choice Movie Breakout Star, Movie: Choice Blush, Movie: Choice Actress Comedy (4 Awards).
- Young Artist Award 1999.
- Festival Awards 2006.
- Melbourne Underground Film Festival Award 2013- Best Female Actor, Best Foreign Film (2 Awards).
- Golden Raspberry Awards 2008- Worst Actress, Worst Screen Couple (2 Awards).
- Young Hollywood Awards 2005.
- PRISM Awards 2008.
- VH1 Big In Awards 2005.
- Diversity Awards 2005.
- TRL Awards 2004, 2005- Best Host, First Lady (2 Awards).
- Capri Awards 2007.
- Premiere Magazine’s 12th Annual Women Awards 2005.
- Radio Disney Awards 2004- Best Song to Watch Your Dad Sing.
- 2nd Sohu Fashion Achievement Awards.
Lindsay Lohan’s Net Worth
Lindsay Lohan has a net worth of $1.5 million US Dollars as of 2022. Her major income sources are from acting, singing, fashion designing, film production, business, brand promotions, and social media.
Has Lindsay Lohan Done Plastic Surgery?
Like most celebrities, Lindsay Lohan is also surrounded by numerous gossip about plastic surgery. Fans think that she had surgeries on her face several times. Some plastic surgeons believe that she had cheek fillers like Restylane or Juvederm. It is also possible that she used Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin to get rid of wrinkles and scars on her face.
Some other media says that she had non-surgical treatment on her face like dermal fillers. She could have used lip fillers for a beautiful smile on her face. This change is evident through her previous day and present-day photos. Another rumor is about her nose surgery or rhinoplasty. The actress had not confirmed any of these rumors yet.
The Bottom Line
Apart from singing and acting, Lindsay Lohan proved herself as an entrepreneur too. She had started resorts and nightclubs at tourist destinations. She had launched a video game app ‘Free-to-play’ in the play store and app store. Lohan is a multi-talented lady and has a long way to go in the future.