Carrie Underwood is one of the greatest singers of all time. When performing on the stage, Carrie never loses her stamina. She has a baritone voice and can deliver a power-packed performance.
Carrie Underwood, What an incredible singer! It seems that she had built a whole house just to store her awards and achievements. This shows the magnitude of her success.
Check out Carrie Underwood’s height and weight, body measurements, success story, net worth, bio, relationship timeline, habits, and much more.
Carrie Underwood’s Success Story
As a child, she used to sing in her church and perform at local events in her town. She had done her schooling at Checotah High School. Underwood was active in her young days.
She was the cheerleader and played basketball and softball in her school. Carrie completed her schooling after earning a salutatorian title.
Carrie enrolled in Northeastern State University and completed a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication with magna cum laude (Latin phrase to denote the distinction level at a college or university) honor.
She won the Miss NSU runner-up title in 2004. The young lady took different roles as a waiter, zoo worker, and veterinary helper. But her passion for singing was still alive.
Her breakthrough came in 2004 when she competed on American Idol. After her performance at the auditions, judge Simon Cowell praised her and said she might win the show.
Throughout the show, she was the dominant competitor, and her fan base ‘Carrie’s Care Bears’ emerged which grew after each performance. Finally, she won the title.
The prize included a million-dollar recording contract, private jet use for a year, and an all-new Ford Mustang convertible.
She released her debut single ‘Inside Your Heaven’ in 2005 and her song was rated number 1 on Billboard. A record was made as she became the only country music artist to achieve that in her debut.
This album gave several records of her name. With just an album, she swept all major awards to her name. She won two Grammy Awards in 2007.
Carrie’s second album ‘Carnival Ride’ was a hit and its singles became the number 1 on music charts. Hence, she became the only country artist to bag back-to-back hits.
The singer won Grammy Awards in 2009 and 2010. In 2009, she became the highest-earning American Idol alumni. That same year, she released her third album ‘Play On’.
The album’s first single ‘Cowboy Casanova’ was a huge hit. Her third album received triple platinum certification from RIAA. Underwood’s album ‘Some hearts’ bagged Billboard’s number 1 country album of 2000 decade.
Carrie was listed in the 100 most beautiful girls by People Magazine for the 4th time in a row in 2010.
She released her fourth album ‘Blown Away’ in May 2012.
The first single of the album received double-platinum certification and the second single ‘Blown Away’ received triple platinum certification from RIAA.
Carrie’s next album, ‘Storyteller’ was released in October, 2015. She became the first country music artist to have her first five albums ranked at 1 or 2 on Billboard 200.
In 2016, she was ranked number 1 among country artists by Billboard. In 2017, Underwood left Arista Nashville and signed a professional contract with ‘Capitol Records Nashville’.
Carrie released her sixth album titled ‘Cry Pretty’ on September 14, 2018. Her album was ranked number 1 on Top Country Albums music charts.
Thus she became the first artist to secure rank one for seven consecutive albums on the Top Country Albums charts.
Her book ‘Find your Path‘ was released in March 2020. Carrie’s debut Christmas album ‘ My Gift’ was released in September 2020. Underwood’s gospel album ‘My Savior’ was well received by the audience.
Her album ‘Denim & Rhinestones’ released in June 2022. Apart from singing, Carrie has done some acting as well. She acted as Tiffany in the series ‘How I met Your Mother’. She had played a small role in ‘Sesame Street’.
‘Soul Surfer’ is her debut movie where she acted as Sarah Hill.
Carrie Underwood’s Quick Bio
Carrie Marie Underwood was born on March 10, 1983, in Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States. Carrie is the daughter of Steve Underwood and Carole Underwood.
She was raised in a rural area adjacent to their farm in Checotah. She has two sisters Shanna Underwood Means and Stephanie U. Shelton. Steve worked in a paper mill and Carole was a teacher at an elementary school.
She is married to Mike Fisher on July 10, 2010, and has two children Isaiah Michael Fisher, and Jacob Bryan Fisher.
- Birth Name: Carrie Marie Underwood.
- Nickname: Carrie, Queen of Country.
- Date of Birth: March 10, 1983.
- Age: 39 years old (as of 2022).
- Birthplace: Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces.
- Father Name: Steve Underwood.
- Mother Name: Carole Underwood.
- Siblings Name: Shanna Underwood Means, Stephanie U. Shelton.
- Spouse/Partner: Drake Clark (2002-2005), Tony Romo (2006-2007), Chace Crawford (2007-2008), Travis Stork (2008), Mike Fisher (married on July 10, 2010).
- Children: Isaiah Michael Fisher, Jacob Bryan Fisher.
- Ethnicity: Carrie’s parents have English, some Scottish, Irish, and German ancestry.
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Businesswoman, Record Producer.
- Education: Graduate (NorthEastern State University, Checotah High School).
- Tatoo: Four-leaf Clover tattoo (lower right abdomen), Cat tattoo (left buttock), Tiny Cross tattoo (wrist).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Carrie Underwood’s Height and Weight
Carrie Underwood stands 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm or 1.6 m) tall and she weighs 53 kg (117 pounds). The awesome lady has an average body build and an energetic body. Underwood does workouts to retain her fitness.
Carrie Underwood’s Body Measurements
Carrie Underwood has a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.6 m or 160 cm). She weighs 53 kg (117 pounds).
Underwood has a chest size of 34 inches (86.3 cm), a waist size of 23 inches (58.4 cm), a hips size of 33 inches (83.8 cm), and body measurement of 34-23-33 inches or 86.3-58.4-83.8 cm.
Carrie has stunning dark brown eyes and platinum blonde hair. She has an average body build and an hourglass body shape.
What about her outfit sizes? Well, Carrie’s dress size is 4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK) and her shoe size is 8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK).
Carrie Underwood’s Body Measurements
160 cm (5 feet 3 inches)
53 kg (117 pounds)
34-23-33 inches (86.3-58.4-83.8 cm)
34 inches (86.3 cm)
23 inches (58.4 cm)
33 inches (83.8 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Platinum Blonde Hair
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
8(US) or 39(EU) or 6(UK)
Carrie Underwood’s Net Worth
Carrie Underwood’s net worth is 140 million US Dollars in 2022. Underwood was born to a poor family. They lived in a rural area. Through her hard work and talent, she overcame the obstacles to emerge as one of the iconic singers in the world.
Apart from her singing earnings, she has numerous endorsements, sponsorships, and real estate business.
Carrie Underwood’s Dating History
Carrie Underwood started dating Drake Clark in 2002. He was her colleague. Their romance ended in 2005. After their breakup, she dated Tony Romo. It was a brief relationship that started in December 2006 and ended in July 2007.
Underwood started a relationship with Chace Crawford in October 2007. The duo was first spotted at the Marquee club in NYC. The duo broke up in March 2008. She dated Travis Stork in 2008. It ended the same year.
Finally, she met Mike Fisher, a famous hockey player who eventually became her husband. The duo met each other at Carrie’s concert in 2008. The very next year, they were engaged.
Carrie and Mike got married on July 10, 2010, in front of 300 people in Georgia. They are the blessed parents of Isaiah Michael Fisher and Jacob Bryan Fisher. Even after 12 years, their relationship is going strong.
Carrie Underwood’s Most Loved Things
Check out Carrie Underwood’s favorite things.
- Favorite Foods: Cheese Pizza.
- Favorite Places: Checotah, Nashville Tennessee, Napa, Phoenix, Los Angeles.
- Favorite Movies: Carrie loves watching thrillers and horror movies.
- Favorite Actress: Drew Barrymore.
- Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp.
- Favorite Color: Her favorite color is Blue.
- Favorite Artists: Randy Travis, George Strait, Dolly Parton, Martina McBride.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, leggings, jackets, tops, frocks.
- Favorite Products: Conair Compact Multi-Size Hot Rollers, Conair Instant Heat Travel Hot Rollers, Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, SHISEIDO Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask, Coconut Oil, NEW Almay Smart Shade CC Cream in light/medium, Christian Dior Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Radiant Foundation, Dior Rosy Glow Awakening Blush in Petal, Almay Smart Shade Pink Powder Blush, Dior 3 Colors Smoky Eye Palette in Smoky Brown, Almay Intense i-Color Bold Nudes, Dior Crayon Eyeliner Waterproof in Intense Brown, Almay Eyeliner in Brown, Iconic Overcurl in Over Black, Almay Volumizing Mascara in Midnight, Dior Addict Lip Polish in Fresh Expert, Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm.
- Favorite Books: Bible.
- Favorite Perfume: Clive Christian 1872, Anna Sui Perfumes.
Besides these, Carrie Underwood loves doing Yoga, traveling, and watching movies.
Carrie Underwood’s Awards and Nominations
Carrie Underwood has won 182 major awards among 319 nominations! That is a huge milestone for a singer.
- American Music Awards (Won-17, Nominations-23).
- Billboard Awards (Won-12, Nominations-24).
- Grammy Awards (Won-8, Nominations-16).
- Academy of Country Music Awards (Won-16, Nominations-36).
- Country Music Association Awards (Won-9, Nominations-21).
- People’s Choice Awards (Won-9, Nominations-18).
- CMT Music Awards (Won-25, Nominations-36).
- BMI Awards (Won-29).
- GMA Dove Awards (Won-2, Nominations-3).
- American Country Awards (Won-12, Nominations-18).
- Golden Globe Awards (Nomination-1).
Carrie Underwood’s Habits
Carrie Underwood is an animal lover. She took an oath not to consume non-vegetarian foods at the age of 13. Carrie could not tolerate the killing of animals for food.
She had opposed the ‘Ag-gag bill’ which restricted taking videos of animal cruelties. Carrie has a great interest in sports especially softball and NBC tournaments. Over the years, she has done numerous philanthropic works.
She has supported animal welfare organizations, orphanages, children’s hospitals, education institutions, human welfare trusts, awareness programs, medical research, and so on. Underwood likes to watch movies, do yoga, and travel in her free time.
Carrie Underwood is one of the top-rated female singers in the world. Throughout her life, she had bagged almost all the prestigious honors and awards in the music industry universe.
She also starred on the screen as an actress and had written books. It is really hard to break the musical records set by this astounding artist.