Blake Lively is an astounding actress and model. She creates magic on screen through her outstanding performance and an optimistic attitude.
Blake was listed in Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in 2011. She was the Most Desirable Woman of 2011 as per AskMen.com.
Get ready to explore Blake Lively’s body measurements, height and weight, net worth, personal info, success story, and much more.
Blake Lively’s Journey to Stardom
Blake Lively started her acting career through the comedy-drama movie, ‘The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants’.
This 2005 film was directed by Ken Kwapis. Her first performance itself gave her a Teen Choice Award nomination. It was in the ‘Choice Movie Breakout- Female’ category.
Lively acted in the movie, ‘Accepted’ alongside Justin Long. Although critics disliked the movie, Blake’s performance received appreciation.
She was awarded ‘Breakthrough Award’ at Hollywood Life. Blake had a guest role in the horror movie, ‘Simon Says’.
In 2007, she acted as Anabelle in the movie, ‘Elvis and Anabelle’ which earned praise from critics. That same year, she acted in ‘Gossip Girl’. This series took inspiration from the novel series written by Cecily von Ziegesar.
Lively was not interested in her role at first as she had already deferred her college studies. She could not defer her studies anymore.
Fortunately, she was given a chance to pursue her course part-time. Hence, Blake took the role and played the character of Serena van der Woodsen.
Lively was featured on the magazine cover of CosmoGirl in November 2007. The following year, she acted in the movie, ‘The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2’. Her performance received positive reviews from critics.
Blake acted as Gabrielle DiMarco in the movie ‘New York I Love You’ in 2009. It was the sequel of the movie, ‘Paris, Je t’aime’ (Paris I Love You). But the movie was not a box office success.
That same year she acted in ‘The Private Lives of Pippa Lee’ and received appreciation for her incredible performance.
She acted in the crime thriller film, ‘The Town’ in 2010. Blake played the role of Krista ‘Kris’ Coughlin. It took inspiration from the novel, ‘Prince of Thieves’ written by Chuck Hogan.
The movie was starred and directed by Ben Affleck. Later that year, Lively was a part of the music video song ‘I Just Had Sex’ along with Jessica Alba.
It was a song by ‘The Lonely Island’. In June 2011, Blake acted as Carol Ferris in the superhero movie, ‘Green Lantern’.
Blake acted in the movie ‘Savages’ directed by Oliver Stone in 2012. She shared the screen with Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson, Salma Hayek, and John Travolta.
Initially, Blake’s role was intended for Jennifer Lawrence, but it was dropped as Jennifer Lawrence had to act in ‘The Hunger Games’. Lively was the face of a new fragrance from Gucci, Gucci Premiere.
She has also named the new face for L’Oreal in 2013. She acted in ‘The Age of Adaline’ in 2015 alongside Michiel Huisman and Harrison Ford. The movie was a commercial success and grossed a 65.7 million dollars worldwide collection.
She acted in the horror movie, ‘The Shallows’ in 2016 which received positive reviews from critics and the audience. Blake also acted in ‘Café Society’, which is a romantic comedy film directed by Woody Allen.
This movie premiered at the 69th Cannes Film Festival. It received positive acclaim from critics.
Later she starred in ‘All I See is You’, a psychological drama movie directed by Marc Forster in 2016. The film was shown at Toronto International Film Festival. In 2020, she starred in ‘The Rhythm Section’ directed by Reed Morano.
In this film, Blake acted as a drug-addicted prostitute. This movie took inspiration from the novel, ‘The Rhythm Section’ written by Mark Burnell. This action thriller was produced by Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson.
She made her debut director role in the music video song ‘I Bet You Think About Me’ starring Taylor Swift. It was released on November 15, 2021.
Blake Lively’s Height and Weight
Blake Lively stands 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm or 1.78 m) tall. She weighs 63 kg (138.8 pounds). She has an hourglass body shape. The mother of three still maintains her body fitness through regular workouts and nutritional diets.
Blake Lively’s Relationship Timeline
Let’s explore the dating history of Blake Lively.
Blake Lively had dated Kelly Blatz from 2004 to 2007. The duo became friends at first and Blake had a childhood crush on him. In 2004 they started a relationship. It lasted for three years. She started dating Penn Badgley in 2007.
At first, they denied their relationship by saying that they are just friends. The next year, they confirmed their relationship. Together, they attended their debut red carpet at the Met Gala. But in 2010, they broke up.
It is rumored that Blake has been dating Ryan Gosling since 2010. They were seen eating ice creams in Disneyland in October 2010.
Blake had dated Leonardo DiCaprio in 2011. They traveled together, enjoying and exploring new places. The duo had visited Italy, NYC, Australia, and France. But their relationship was short-lived as they broke up after five months.
Lively met Ryan Reynolds at the shooting sets of ‘Green Lantern’ in 2010. At that time, she was in a relationship with Penn Badgley and Reynolds was the husband of Scarlett Johansson.
As time went by, Blake broke up with her relation and Ryan divorced Scarlett. Thereafter, they went on a double date with two other people. But eventually, Ryan and Blake became so close and started a relationship.
They tied the knot in September 2012. The happy couple is the blessed parents of Betty Reynolds, Inez Reynolds, James Reynolds.
Blake Lively’s Personal Info
Blake Ellender Lively popularly known as Blake Lively was born on August 25 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States. She is the daughter of Ernie Lively and Elaine Lively.
Her father was a famous actor and her mother had worked as a talent scout. She has an elder brother Eric Lively and three half-siblings Jason Lively, Lori Lively, and Robyn Lively. Blake married actor Ryan Reynolds on September 9, 2012.
They are blessed with three children Betty Reynolds, Inez Reynolds, James Reynolds.
- Birth Name: Blake Ellender Lively.
- Nickname: Blake Lively.
- Date of Birth: 25 August 1987.
- Age: 34 years old.
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Religion: Christianity.
- Zodiac Sign: Leo.
- Father Name: Ernie Lively.
- Mother Name: Elaine Lively.
- Siblings Name: Eric Lively (brother), Half Siblings- Jason Lively, Lori Lively, Robyn Lively.
- Spouse/Partner: Ryan Reynolds (married on September 9, 2012).
- Children: Betty Reynolds, Inez Reynolds, James Reynolds.
- Ethnicity: Blake’s parents have English, Scottish, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, and remote French-Canadian ancestry.
- Occupation: Actress, Model.
- Education: High School (Burbank High School, Los Angeles, US).
- Tatoo: No.
- Sexuality: Straight.
Blake Lively’s Body Measurements
Blake Lively has a height of 5 feet 10 inches or 1.78m (178cm). She weighs 63 kg (138.8 pounds).
She has an attractive figure with a chest size of 35 inches (88.9 cm), a waist size of 28 inches (71.1 cm), a hips size of 36 inches (91.4 cm), and a body measurement of 35-28-36 inches or 88.9-71.1-91.4 cm.
Blake looks stunning in her blue eyes and light brunette hair. The actress has an hourglass body shape. What about her outfit sizes?
Well, Blake Lively has a dress size of 4(US) or 36(EU) or (8UK) and a shoe size of 9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK).
Blake Lively’s Body Measurements
178cm (5 feet 10 inches)
63 kg (138.8 pounds)
35-28-36 inches (88.9-71.1-91.4 cm)
35 inches (88.9 cm)
28 inches (71.1 cm)
36 inches (91.4 cm)
Figure or Body Shape
Hourglass body shape
Attractive smile, beauty mark underneath the right eye
4(US) or 36(EU) or 8(UK)
9(US) or 40(EU) or 7(UK)
Blake Lively’s Most Loved Things
Let’s dive into Blake Lively’s favorite lists.
- Favorite Foods: Sprinkles’ red velvet cupcakes, pizza, pasta, melted cheese, and chocolate soufflé.
- Favorite Places: New York, Paris, Hawaii.
- Favorite Movies: The Wizard of Oz (1939), Breathless (1959).
- Favorite Actress: Meryl Streep.
- Favorite Actor: Ryan Reynolds.
- Favorite Color: Pink.
- Favorite Artists: Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Ray Charles.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, tube tops, jeans, t-shirts.
- Favorite Products: She loves the products of Marc Jacobs, Philip Lim, Chloe, and Chanel.
- Favorite Books: The Myth of the Nice Girl.
- Favorite Perfume: Burberry the Beat.
Besides these, Blake loves cooking, traveling, gymming and dancing.
Blake Lively’s Awards and Nominations
Throughout her career, Blake Lively has won 8 major awards among 29 nominations. Here is a glimpse of her major achievements.
- Teen Choice Awards 2005- Choice Movie Breakout Female (The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2008, 2009- Choice Female Hottie Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2008- Choice TV Actress Drama (Gossip Girl) Won.
- Teen Choice Awards 2008- Choice TV Breakout Star: Female (Gossip Girl) Won.
- Newport Beach Film Festival- Achievement Award: Breakout Performance (Elvis and Anabelle) Won.
- ASTRA Award- Favorite International Personality or Actor (Gossip Girl) Nominated.
- People’s Choice Award 2010, 2011, 2012- Favorite TV Drama Actress (Gossip Girl) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2009, 2010, 2013- Choice TV Actress Drama (Gossip Girl) Nominated.
- Critics’ Choice Movie Awards 2010- Best Acting Ensemble (The Town) Nominated.
- National Board of Review 2010- Best Ensemble Cast (The Town) Won.
- San Diego Film Critics Society 2010- Best Supporting Actress (The Town) Nominated.
- Washington D.C Area Film Critics Association 2010- Best Ensemble (The Town) Won.
- CinemaCon Award 2011- Breakthrough Performer of the Year Award Won.
- Teen Choice Awards 2011- Choice Movie Actress SciFi/Fantasy (Green Lantern) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2011- Choice TV Actress Drama (Gossip Girl) Won.
- Jupiter Award 2012- Best International Actress (Green Lantern) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2015- Choice Movie Actress Drama (The Age of Adaline) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2015- Choice Movie Liplock (Green Lantern) Nominated.
- Saturn Award- Best Actress 2016 (The Age of Adaline) Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2016- Choice Style: Female Nominated.
- Teen Choice Awards 2016- Choice Summer Movie Star: Female (The Shallows) Nominated.
- People’s Choice Awards 2017- Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress (The Shallows) Won.
- Jupiter Award 2017- Best International Actress (The Shallows) Nominated.
- Critics’ Choice Super Awards- Best Actress in an Action Movie (The Rhythm Section) Nominated.
The actress has immense potential to bag more prestigious awards in the future.
Blake Lively’s Net Worth
Blake Lively’s net worth is estimated to be $30 million US Dollars as of 2022. It had been reported that she earned 60 thousand US Dollars per episode in her series. Her major income sources include acting, business, brand promotions, and social media.
Did Blake Lively Get Plastic Surgery?
What do you think?
Blake Lively is no doubt a beautiful and fashionable Hollywood icon.
One major rumor is about her nose surgery. Currently, her nose is slim with a pointed nose tip. It is well defined and smooth. Many believe that she had subsequent rhinoplasty surgeries over these years.
Many others think that she had done her surgery once and the subsequent changes could be the results of contouring or non-surgical rhinoplasties.
Earlier, she had hooded eyes but now it is more open which points out the possibility of eyelid surgery. It has been rumored that the actress used botox injections on her face.
All these rumors lack concrete proof other than mere speculations and comparisons.
She has been a part of campaigns for public awareness against child exploitation and violence. She appeared in Gucci’s video clip, ‘Chime for Change’. It aimed to gather donations for women’s education and health.