Christina Aguilera is a singer who rocks the stage through her spectacular performance and mind-blowing voice modulations. She is one of the top-notch pop singers with millions of fans worldwide.
Aguilera is the recipient of prestigious awards and honors like Grammy Awards, Latin Grammy Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame, and much more!
Check out Christina Aguilera’s height and weight, body measurements, journey to stardom, net worth, personal info, and much more.
Christina Aguilera’s Journey to Stardom
Christina Aguilera started her musical journey at a very young age. At 8 years old, she won the talent show and soon she began to sing US national anthems during the football, hockey, and baseball tournaments.
Her first project was Disney’s TV series, ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’ in 1991. Her first song, ‘All I Wanna Do’ was done with Japanese singer Keizo Nakanishi.
Her song ‘Reflection’ was released in 1998. It was for the animated film ‘Mulan’. Her eponymous album singles, ‘What a Girl Wants’, ‘Come on Over Baby’ and ‘I Turn to You’ ranked on the musical charts in the US.
She received a Grammy Award in 2000. In 2000, she released two studio albums, ‘Mi Reflejo’ and ‘My Kind of Christmas’ which was a hit and received prestigious certifications.
Christina released her fourth studio album ‘Stripped’ on October 22, 2002. She was the executive producer and had co-written most of the songs in the album.
It focused on self-esteem, sex, and gender equality. Her single, ‘Dirrty’ became a controversy due to the explicit scenes in the video.
One of the album singles, ‘Beautiful’ received worldwide acceptance and it became the anthem of the LGBT community. It earned a Grammy Award in 2004. In 2003, she released the singles ‘Fighter’, ‘Can’t Hold Us Down’, and ‘The Voice Within’.
Aguilera had collaborated with Missy Elliott for a remake cover of the 1976 song ‘Car Wash’. This was for the animated film ‘Shark Tale’. She along with Herbie Hancock had done a cover for the 1970 song ‘A Song for You’.
It earned a Grammy Award nomination. Her single ‘Ain’t No Other Man’ peaked at Billboard charts.
This song is a part of her fifth album ‘Back to Basics’ released on August 9, 2006. This album was done in the musical style of the 1920s, 1930s, and 1940s in jazz, blues and soul classical patterns.
The album earned positive reviews from critics and Aguilera bagged a Grammy Award for the single, ‘Ain’t No Other Man’. Later Christina released her singles, ‘Hurt’, ‘Candyman’, ‘Slow Down Baby’, and ‘Oh Mother’.
She released her debut greatest hits album ‘Keeps Gettin’ Better: A Decade of Hits’ on November 6, 2008. Billboard ranked Christina as the most successful artist of the 2000s.
Her sixth album ‘Bionic’ was released in June 2010. It is an electronic music album that focused on sexual themes and feminism. Aguilera acted in the film ‘Burlesque’ released in November 2010.
This film was nominated for Golden Globe Awards. She recorded the eight tracks for this film. Christina was featured in ‘Moves like Jagger’, a single from Maroon 5. It earned a diamond certification from RIAA.
Christina’s seventh album ‘Lotus’ was released on November 9, 2012. It earned top ranks on Billboard charts. The singles, ‘Your Body’ and ‘Just a Fool’ secured good reviews from the audience.
This song received positive reviews and it earned a platinum certification from RIAA. This was followed by her appearance in the cover song of ‘Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti’ by Mexican singer Alejandro Fernandez.
It bagged a diamond certification. Christina was featured in ‘Say Something’ by the musical duo ‘A Great Big World’.
This song earned a Grammy Award and six-time platinum certification from RIAA. Christina acted in the series ‘Nashville’ in 2015.
In 2016, Christina and her husband Rutler teamed up as executive producers for the musical game show, ‘Tracks’. She dedicated the song, ‘Change’ for Christina Grimmie and Orlando nightclub shooting victims.
Grimmie was brutally shot in Orlando the previous day of that incident. The song revenues were donated to the victims’ families. She recorded a song, ‘Telepathy’ for the Netflix series ‘The Get Down’.
Christina acted in ‘Zoe’ in 2018. She starred as a voice actress for ‘The Emoji Movie’ released in 2017.
Before the release of her new album in 2015, Aguilera had released two singles, ‘Accelerate’ and ‘Fall in Line’ featuring Ty Dolla Sign and Demi Lovato respectively.
Her next album ‘Liberation’ was released on June 15, 2018. ‘Fall in Love’ and ‘Like I Do’ rap songs earned a Grammy Award nomination.
She released ‘Haunted Heart’ and ‘Fall on Me’ in 2019. Her single ‘Loyal Brave True’ is made as a promotional one from the track of the film ‘Mulan’.
Christina’s ninth studio album would be released this year in three parts. The album was made in the Spanish language. Christina released her song ‘Santo’ on January 20, 2022.
Christina Aguilera’s Height and Weight
Christina Aguilera has a height of 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm or 1.57 m). She weighs 50kg (110 pounds). The mother of two looks young and energetic.
Christina Aguilera’s Romances
Christina had a relationship with Jorge Santos from 2000 to 2002. Santos is an American actor. After that Aguilera started dating Jordan Bratman in December 2002. After two years of romance, they were engaged.
They tied the knot in Napa Valley on November 19, 2005. They were blessed with a son Max Liron Bratman on January 12, 2008. The couple got divorced on 15 April 2011.
Christina had started a relationship with Mathew Rutler in 2010. They both met in the shooting sets of the film, ‘Burlesque’. Rutler was the production assistant in that movie.
They got engaged on February 14, 2014. Soon Christina gave birth to her second child, Summer Rain Rutler on August 16, 2014.
The duo hasn’t married yet and their bond is getting stronger each day. Christina is rumored to have dated A. Jay Poppff, Drave Grohl, Scott Storch, Carson Daly, Enrique Iglesias, and Fred Durst.
Christina Aguilera’s Personal Info
Christina Maria Aguilera was born on 18 December 1980 in Staten Island, New York City, United States. Her father Fausto Xavier Aguilera served for the US Army and her mother Shelly Loraine is a musician. Check out more info about her.
- Birth Name: Christina Maria Aguilera.
- Nickname: Chrissy, X-Tina, Christi, Baby Jane, Candy, Madam X, MusicTina, LegendTina, QueenTina, Princess of Pop.
- Date of Birth: December 18, 1980.
- Age: 41 years old.
- Birthplace: Staten Island, New York City, United States.
- Religion: Christianity (Roman Catholic).
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius.
- Father Name: Fausto Xavier Aguilera.
- Mother Name: Shelly Loraine.
- Siblings Name: Rachel Aguilera (sister), Michael Kearns (half-brother), Casey Kearns (step-brother), Stephanie Kearns (step-sister).
- Spouse/Partner: Jordan Bartman (married in 2005, divorced in 2011), Mathew Rutler (engaged in 2014).
- Children: Max Liron Bratman, Summer Rain Rutler.
- Ethnicity: Her father is of Ecuadorian descent and her mother has German, Irish, Welsh, and Dutch ancestry.
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Television Personality, Dancer, Record Producer, Film Producer.
- Education: High School (Rochester Area School District, Marshall Middle School, North Allegheny Intermediate High School).
- Tatoo: Flower-like shaped tattoo (left-hand wrist), nickname tattoo ‘Xtina’ (back of neck), Hebrew text tattoo saying ‘I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine’ (lower back), Spanish and Hebrew text tattoo: Spanish-‘Te Amo Siempre’ (meaning ‘I love you always’) & Hebrew- ‘Yud and Bet’ (the name of her ex-husband Jordan Bratman) (elbow).
- Sexuality: Straight.
Christina Aguilera’s Body Measurements
Christina Aguilera stands 5 feet 2 inches or 1.57m (157 cm) tall. She weighs 50 kg (110 pounds).
This gorgeous singer has a chest size of 38 inches (96.52 cm), a waist size of 23 inches (58.42 cm), a hips size of 33 inches (83.82 cm), and a body measurement of 38-23-33 inches or 96.52-58.42-83.82 cm.
Christina looks stunning in her brown eyes and blonde hair. She has an hourglass body shape. What about her outfit sizes? Well, Christina has a dress size of 8(US) or 40 (EU) or 12(UK) and her shoe size is 7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK).
Christina Aguilera’s Body Measurements
157 cm (5 feet 2 inches)
50 kg (110 pounds)
38-23-33 inches (96.52-58.42-83.82 cm)
38 inches (96.52 cm)
23 inches (58.42 cm)
33 inches (83.82 cm)
Blue contacts, Brown eyes
Figure or Body Shape
Platinum blonde hair, Hebrew tramp stamp
8(US) or 40(EU) or 12(UK)
7(US) or 37.5(EU) or 5(UK)
Christina Aguilera’s Most Loved Things
Are you curious to explore the favorite lists of Christina Aguilera?
Go through the list below.
- Favorite Foods: Mayo with Avocados.
- Favorite Places: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Favorite Movies: Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.
- Favorite Actress: Angelina Jolie.
- Favorite Actor: Morgan Freeman.
- Favorite Color: Black, Red.
- Favorite Artists: Billie Eilish.
- Favorite Outfits: Gowns, frocks, satin dresses, leather pants, casual plain dresses.
- Favorite Products: Marc Jacobs, Wunder 2 Wunderbrow Makeup Waterproof Eyebrow Gel.
- Favorite Books: The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk
- Favorite Perfume: Tiffany Perfume for Women.
Besides these, Christina loves shopping, watching movies, playing sports, dancing, and hanging out with friends.
Christina Aguilera’s Awards and Nominations
Christina Aguilera has won 227 major awards among 508 nominations! Check out her major awards.
- ALMA Awards (Won-6, Nominations-13).
- ASCAP Pop Music Awards (Won-4, Nominations-4).
- Billboard Latin Music Awards (Won-2, Nominations-6).
- Billboard Music Awards (Won-1, Nominations-10).
- Billboard Music Video Awards (Won-1, Nominations-6).
- Blockbuster Entertainment Awards (Won-4).
- Entertainment Weekly Awards (Won-3).
- Golden Globe Awards (Nominations-1).
- Grammy Awards (Won-5, Nominations-20).
- International Dance Music Awards (Won-1, Nominations-6).
- Juno Awards (Won-1, Nominations-3).
- Latin Grammy Awards (Won-1, Nominations-3).
- Latin Awards (Won-2).
- MTV Video Music Awards (Won-2, Nominations-24).
- MTV Video Play Awards (Won-2).
- Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award.
- MVPA Awards (Won-21, Nominations-7).
- People Awards.
- People’s Choice Awards (Won-2, Nominations-8).
- Radio Music Awards (Won-2, Nominations-6).
- Teen Choice Awards (Won-3, Nominations-18).
- Teen Entertainment Awards (Won-6, Nominations-8).
- Teen People’s Choice Awards (Won-4, Nominations-6).
- World Music Awards (Won-2, Nominations-13).
There is an endless list of awards won by this spectacular singer.
Christina Aguilera’s Net Worth
Christina Aguilera has a net worth of $160 million US Dollars as of 2022. She is one of the finest pop singers. Her major income sources are from singing, stage shows, music reality show judge, acting, world tours, brand promotions, and social media.
Did Christina Aguilera Get Plastic Surgery?
Christina Aguilera has been surrounded by a bunch of rumors. This is due to her transformation in comparison with her old appearance. It is rumored that she had taken Botox injections. It clears the wrinkles around her eyes and forehead temporarily.
Christina is rumored to have used cheek fillers to make her cheeks look chubby. The dermal fillers are injected around the cheekbone region in a defined area.
Some believe that she had also used lip fillers. Earlier, her lips were thinner but now the volume has increased a bit. The cosmetic surgery also includes contouring the jawline and chin.
Another rumor is about her breast surgery. Her breast size had increased over the years. This may be due to her pregnancy periods and natural aging.
Some media reports that Christina had more than one nose surgery or rhinoplasty to make her nose slim and pointed.
There are no concrete shreds of evidence to prove any of these rumors. Whatever be the case Aguilera looks pretty.
The Bottom Line
Christina Aguilera is known for her philanthropic works too. She is an animal conservationist and never wears anything made from animal materials.
Christina made numerous donations for women empowerment and child education through her stage shows.
She had worked in campaigns and programs to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS and breast cancer. She even donated her wedding gifts to the victims of Hurricane Katrina in 2004.
Aguilera is the spokesperson for the United Nations’ World Food Program. Christina is an inspiring personality and a happy soul.